Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (33599 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:41am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

How old are you? Buhari won all polls online in 2015 and yet he won the election. Oga I can confidently tell you that Obi has awoken the consciousness of Nigerians just as buhari did in 2015.

If you think Obi isn't recognized in this election then you must be out of touch with reality. The people are angry with APC and PDP and Obi seem to be their Only hope of rescued. Underate him at your own peril
I'm as old as your father. Kwankwaso is even more popular than your principal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

I'm as old as your father. Kwankwaso is even more popular than your principal

And yet Obi will rule you and your household come 2023
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:49am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A simple question, you Rush begin rant. Oga Did Buhari won all polls online in 2015 or not?
Check this out:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/178531-analysis-jonathan-will-win-2015-election-by-slim-margin-research-group-eurasia.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Amaggedon: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know stone n wood won buhari in online poll in 2019 n he still won

Go back n check
He's talking about 2015 , the 2019 that Buhari bullied INEC to get re-elected?
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by socialmediaman: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2022
plaindealer:
Shey the yeye poll reach the people in the pictures below...?

Una go learn the hard way come February..

It was one of these women that exposed your candidates giving people wads of cash recently. They will collect mobilization fee and come out for rally but still vote their preferred candidate at the election. Nigerians don wise lol
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A guy on the first page has enlightened you yet you're still daft not to learn
And I am enlightening you already dont be adamant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

And I am enlightening you already dont be adamant

Keep counseling yourself son. reality will dawn on you come 2023
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by dododawa1: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2022
Continue WINNING online

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 5:05am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

lol.
Peter Obi who can not contest election against Seyi Tinubu is forming superman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Mr. Counselor, the NOI polls of 2015 predicted GEJ as the winner of the general election.
Check it here.

https://noi-polls.com/countdown-to-2015-elections-candidacy-viability-poll/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 5:13am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

LIE! Buhari smashed virtually every online and offline poll in the build up to the 2015 election. Just like Obi is doing now.

Go back and check

Here is empirical proof! https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election#30233980

wink
Come here and check

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by BreconHills(m): 5:14am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Peter Obi stands a better chance to win the 2023 presidential election

If you relying on polls like this you will be disappointed. This particular poll was based on percentages that did not factor in the underlying voters numbers.

Is 40% of SE and SS the same with 20% in NE and NW? Of course not.

52% gave no opinion or outrightly refused to do so. What is the margin of error in a tight race? Maybe 1-3%. 52% is too large margin of error for this type of result to be credible.

Finally if the vote was by phone how many smart phone users are there in the regions? In fact the number of smart phone users in Nigerua as at 2022 is less than 38%. Put 38% user base together with 52% unknown and you can easily see the statistical irrelevance of polls like this.

By the way, I am just using you to put these points out there for posterity so that one day if you don't delete your account next year, younger and newer readers can see that not all Nigerians lost their minds during "The great delusion" of 2022-23

2 Likes

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by smokinloud(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Salvador1:
u are quoting from what nnpp spokesman said.
Go through their site u will see that buhari defeated gej in their poll in 2015.
Stop listening to lies from a mere spokesman.
Foool!.
I wasn't talking about ANAP but NOI.
CALM DOWN!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Atlantis585: 5:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/21/breaking-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso-in-fresh-anap-poll/

Watch and see those BATstards will start hyperventilating on this information.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Joevics(m): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

That was probably when the owner of the poll was not emotional.
He supported GEJ in 2015, and supported Atiku in 2019. Yet the polls predicted that the candidates would lose.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by GoooodHardDick: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

Mr. Counselor, the NOI polls of 2015 predicted GEJ as the winner of the general election.
Check it here.

You urchins should Stop quoting me. I'm not the cause of your pains and frustration.
Buhari won all polls online in 2015 and 2019 you were blind not to see it abi. If it was Tinubu that had won all polls just as obi is doing now, I'm very sure reverse would have been the case, you for dey hail am by now. Oga obi is your next president come 2023! Start getting used to it now
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:
ANAP polls are not fabricated "Sometimes, people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed."-Friedrich Nietzsche. Mr.Accept reality.

I don't even know what urchins want!

Haba!

Is it when Naija is run aground that they will be happy?
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by julaion: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Wetin dey make me laugh be say the total votes of APC(13) +PDP(10%)=LP(23%)
Urchins oh grin make una continue to the wail Una tears go dey Give me sweet joy like man wey newly marry grin
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by VERDA: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.

Oga rest if you are ignorant, Buhari actually won most online polls then, including the same ANAN polls you all suddenly hate, but then it was accurate, hypocrites.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mandate2023: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Peter Obi stands a better chance to win the 2023 presidential election

Better chance of becoming biafra president.......dis ipigs children don see Nigeria finish grin una eye go soon clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by VERDA: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when people says obi is leading and he is going to win,pls go to the co-north and do your analysis,this election will be won in the north.obi does not have the spread in the north and that will seriously affect him.

Won in which north, non of the candidates will garner the kind of block votes Buhari won...not with Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Atiku deviding the votes there. And Obi is not dragging core north with anybody.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by iykechas2002: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2022
The good thing is that Obi does not represent the South east or ibo tribe. He is a Nigerian and running for president as a Nigerian. I am not voting him as an Igbo man but a competent candidate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by rombija: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by VERDA: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

It seems Obipandora has infected his followers with lying virus.

These deceptive people, you conveniently left out the poll closer to elections that declared Buhari winner and picking the one of September 1st 2013, elections that were in 2015...may God deliver you all. Hypocrites.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Uchedizzy(f): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Offcourse, he will lead in the real poll come 2023
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:

It seems Obipandora has infected his followers with lying virus.
2013 approval rating empty brain
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by danietohbadt(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.

Dey whine yourself

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by mycar: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I don’t believe this pole because the figures shown for Obi in north does not reflect reality. Secondly, the places where Obi got 50% like southeast has 5% of voters. Therefore, the hard figures of voters which depends on number of those with PVC shows that Obi’s percentage will not translate to higher voter figures. Furthermore, Atedo Peterside is an Obi supporter, I know they would manipulate the pole by asking more igbos in all areas to vote more than the rest of the people who are in majority. Ethnic bias within same region is what I am seeing in this manipulated pole.
go and conduct your own. simply. to you it's about ethnicity.. village man
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Isobug: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
No more no less
Oga this is a physical poll not online
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Nairalander248: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when people says obi is leading and he is going to win,pls go to the co-north and do your analysis,this election will be won in the north.obi does not have the spread in the north and that will seriously affect him.

Cry me a river. You will be shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.