Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (33604 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by ibechris(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Millions of Nigerians may not be at Peter Obi campaign because of work but will vote massively for Obi on election day

Peter Obi stands a better chance to win the 2023 presidential election

Last time they came to Abuja for campaign,they brought people with trailers and trucks here...meaning APC imported people from other states to Abuja knowing no-one would leave his business to attend to them.

This is what they do.
They think is about the nonsense crowd they gather here and there.

Let them wait on that day,them go see nwee.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Kennydoc(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Newton2024:

“Nobody has gained or lost more than 2, 3 percent. I don’t know whether that is good news or bad news but it is as if nothing has happened fundamentally, no significant shift,” he said.

People have already made up their minds.

If only Reno will see and learn. He's wasting his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2022
ibechris:

Last time they came to Abuja for campaign,they brought people with trailers and trucks here...meaning APC imported people from other states to Abuja knowing no-one would leave his business to attend to them.

This is what they do.
They think is about the nonsense crowd they gather here and there.

Let them wait on that day,them go see nwee.

You're right , everyone know this is what APC do but don't worry because 2023 is not far again . We go show Dem pepper with our PVC
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Shikini: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
hope u know stone n wood won buhari in online poll in 2019 n he still won

Go back n check

You lied ... ANAP gave it to GEJ only in 2011 but in 2015 and 2019 it gave both to Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by sweetjohn(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I don’t believe this pole because the figures shown for Obi in north does not reflect reality. Secondly, the places where Obi got 50% like southeast has 5% of voters. Therefore, the hard figures of voters which depends on number of those with PVC shows that Obi’s percentage will not translate to higher voter figures. Furthermore, Atedo Peterside is an Obi supporter, I know they would manipulate the pole by asking more igbos in all areas to vote more than the rest of the people who are in majority. Ethnic bias within same region is what I am seeing in this manipulated pole.
I wish to see your face when Obi will be declare the president elect next year. Hope you die immediately after the pronouncement

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Johel(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Johel(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.

Show me all the polls where Buhari won... remember Jonathan shot himself on the foot for being weak which gave Buhari a bigger chance.. nobody as credible as Peter Obi came out in 2015.

So it will be different this time around.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by lovinagbad: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

You're fooling yourself.... We will vote massively for Peter Obi... After that you can go back to your real account and stop creating bot account to fool your likes
You are just a clown. Do you think I have time to be creating clown account. I'm not that LZy and useless like you people on the internet. I'm a wealth creator. I have only one account. Just because you want to scam me and you can't get me, you now resulted to some nonsense.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Mrmb: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by berrystunn(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2022
ladipo007:
I just laugh when people says obi is leading and he is going to win,pls go to the co-north and do your analysis,this election will be won in the north.obi does not have the spread in the north and that will seriously affect him.

Stop deceiving your self with co-north , they have the highest invalid vote till date.
Buhari with the so call co-north did not win election still 2015 when the South throw there support on him..
Co-north did not vote OBJ and GJ when the won buhari.

Hide your face with your yeye analysis.

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by berrystunn(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2022
daygee12:

Why giving urself false hope

The hardship, insecurity with level of poverty everyday is giving Peter OBI more supporters.

The more the hardship, the more APC lose support.

The 2 desperados have nothing to offer.
Corruption and drug dealer.

Tinubu who always struggle to deliver Lagos state in every presidential election since 2015, baba is running away from TV interview, a man without vote bag grin I wander where Tinubu landslide will come from.
Nigeria is not alimosho LG in Lagos.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by me69: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2022
PO will not get 1% in Norrth West
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Igbojew: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.
Keep deceiving yourself with this your cheap lies.During 2014 polls Buhari was winning Goodluck all through which translate to real election...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Blazebond(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Make una make sure say he also lead and win on the real election day poll o,nor be to dey organise useless social media poll all the time o.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Go back n check
you must be a REAL DUMMY to not know that 2019 election was clearly rigged with everything they possibly can use, from postponing election to inconclusive to thuggery to vote buying to ballot snatching, just name it
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by daygee12: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
berrystunn:

The hardship, insecurity with level of poverty everyday is giving Peter OBI more supporters.

The more the hardship, the more APC lose support.

The 2 desperados have nothing to offer.
Corruption and drug dealer.

Tinubu who always struggle to deliver Lagos state in every presidential election since 2015, baba is running away from TV interview, a man without vote bag grin I wander where Tinubu landslide will come from.
Nigeria is not alimosho LG in Lagos.

God will spare our lives i will contact u after election
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by AfonjaPriest: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/21/breaking-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso-in-fresh-anap-poll/
BATstard miscreant urchins, I hope you are seeing and reading this.
This is your last chance to repent.
Anyway, your Doomsday is still available.
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by Jeffy1206(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
smokinloud:
If virtual poll is to cheesy be followed in Nigeria then Buhari would never become president.
lemme remind you that this anap poll has been consistent since 211 election... grin Obi is a goal wink
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by caracas: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Go back n check
We all know buhari lost that election, he rigged himself in
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by caracas: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Okay. ..on election day will shall see the real poll
Lol
See this one fooling himself like always,
You know in your heart that your Tinubu is not in the race…,,
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by berrystunn(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2022
daygee12:

God will spare our lives i will contact u after election

I think you are still leaving in 2015, we are in 2022 we are not waiting for you .
Atiku and Tinubu will not believe the results.
133m in poverty 60% want change.
That will translate to vote..
Re: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
lovinagbad:
You are just a clown. Do you think I have time to be creating clown account. I'm not that LZy and useless like you people on the internet. I'm a wealth creator. I have only one account. Just because you want to scam me and you can't get me, you now resulted to some nonsense.

Hehehe, fact remains that all you spam account handlers will be disappointed.

You actually think I have time for the bolded. grin grin.. sorry

I will keep exposing all of you enemies of the country.... So be ready to put up more hoax like the trash above...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.