Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN (33753 Views)

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / Emefiele: No Papers To Print ₦‎200, ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 New Notes / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Akanbimi: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Just hear what these stupid thieves are saying.

Can this country be ever free from corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by wiseone28: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
There was a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by emmydee(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
gaby:
And this is supposed to be a country?

No words at all.

I'm checking out...
As in eeeh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by gasparpisciotta: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
She should be sacked for incompetence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Babathanks(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
APC goons in central bank are bunch of useless people.

Under Thîefnubu it is going to be worst.
Oga go and siddon jare, shebi u guys are praising Emefiele that is tactics is to suppress tinubu finance during election. I think just hate tinubu for no reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Lukgaf(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
They are just running this country the way they like. Okay...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by HNICEARTH: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
She knows, but was told not to divulge. Politicians go hear nwi!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Nightwolf1: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Babathanks:

Oga go and siddon jare, shebi u guys are praising Emefiele that is tactics is to suppress tinubu finance during election. I think just hate tinubu for no reason

I'm not you guys. Show me where I praised Emefiele or forever shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by IbotNugida(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
dont blame her, emefiele runs the CBN like his motor spare parts shop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Slurity(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
snoopz:
I thing I know is that the CBN gov dey plan something dangerous for these politicians against next year gen election. There is no way a deputy governor at CBN won't know or have this type information
it is possible. And again, there is a way women process information that is different from men, she can also termed the question to mean different thing entire or see it as sensitive question that the politicians don't need

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Incompetence everywhere...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by CheapHomes1: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
backtovillage:
Some idiots on this forum praising Emefiele thinking he has good intentions

I didn't know you are thinking what I was thinking. They printed new naira notes that they say they want to track and they don't know how much they printed. Meaning CBN is a cesspool of corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by CheapHomes1: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
snoopz:
I thing I know is that the CBN gov dey plan something dangerous for these politicians against next year gen election. There is no way a deputy governor at CBN won't know or have this type information

She can't provide the information because herself and her oga emefiele are corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wow
Sack all of them immediately
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Betanaija42moro: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wetin concern them with how many in circulation.
The reason for the invitation is the withdrawal limit.

They want CBN to release more, so they can pack and keep for vote buying on election day

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Enyimbamercedes: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lol!!
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by ade4real2016: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is arrant nonsense...How could a whole CBN Deputy governor claimed not to be aware of d quantities of new naira notes dispensed...I have been having this feelings that d whole thing is scripted to favour some crooks amongst them...Most of these people should be nailed to d cross...

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Betanaija42moro: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

She can't provide the information because herself and her oga emefiele are corrupt

What do you know.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Zee0007: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Una dey whine us abi wetin.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Olahmi05: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nah one pray I dey pray for them.
God Please Scatter them by Fire.
All our Corrupt leader's.
In Jesus Name...
AMEN
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by CheapHomes1: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

What do you know.

Exactly what you know
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by obuneme: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-dont-know-quantities-of-new-notes-printed-cbn/

“It is a Super Story, a life of Emefiele and CBN, It is a Super Story of How they forgot how much they printed..

where the Nigerians drown or even die of thirst, It is a Super Story, a life of living within Precious stones and still hungry.

It is a Super Story, This is Super Story EEE EEAHH! This is Super Story EEE EEAHH! Story…”

Story for the gods shocked shocked o shocked o shocked o shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Betanaija42moro: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yankee101:
Wow
Sack all of them immediately

Funny you, what do you know.

You think CBN don't know what they're doing.
Wetin dey wan use the quantity do

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by FarahAideed: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
And Tinubu campaign is already in possession of plenty
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by IamOrei(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Imagin,if a whole Deputy Governor of CBN dosn,t know the quantity of new naira note in cerculation na me sweetonugbu go know?, Naija na comedy central.

How can u believe such? are u that naive or gullible? She will never disclose such information to those rascals because she knows their motive.
That woman is an astute banker

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by gonkin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emefiele is the only one worse than buhari with his useless policies

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Blaze14k: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Are you serious oh my God what a country
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by mastermaestro(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
HNICEARTH:
She knows, but was told not to divulge. Politicians go hear nwi!!!!

Of course. People expect CBN to disclose such sensitive fact to a bunch of thieving politicians when elections are drawing near? Una dey learn work for where this CBN dey. grin

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by PHIPEX(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
The question is does it fall under her purview? Certain information can be limited to her boss just like Osinbajo does not know all the details Buhari has.
Re: We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN by Blaze14k: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nightwolf1:
APC goons in central bank are bunch of useless people.

Under Thîefnubu it is going to be worst.

Buhari us saint now.. we know what will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos / Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / HILARIOUS: See What A Man Asked Jumia On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.