Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) (36287 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

I love this man so much.... I have never regretted being his supporter from the time he served as Minister Of Education... A fearless man.

God bless Gov. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

God bless Delta State.
if you think Wike will be on the same campaign train with Peter Obi, moving from state to state, telling people why they should vote for him, then you are mad and worse than the Nama you call the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by dominic17: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
My brother believe me the signs are everywhere but pray he doesn't. He has started preparing ground to justify it. You heard his recent statement in the church. Do you think that commissioning his project the same day Obi is doing campaign in his state is coincidence? I think it's a ploy to reduce the number of people that will attend Obi's rally.
JasonScoolari:
Wike work for a Muslim -Muslim ticket?

You've seen nothing.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
dominic17:
My brother believe me the signs are everywhere but pray he doesn't. He has started preparing ground to justify it. You heard his recent statement in the church. Do you think that commissioning his project the same day Obi is doing campaign in his state is coincidence? I think it's a ploy to reduce the number of people that will attend Obi's rally.
This your thinking is shallow.

Have a nice day.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
I patiently await Gov. Wike's official announcement in ten days.
This will be monumental in the history books of Nigerian politics.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Doyou2019: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Even if he supports Peter Obi (for optics) it would still be a win for Tinubu grin

Just as the North queuing up behind their own is a big 'L' for Tinubu and a massive 'W' for Peter Obi.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by IbroMakanaki1: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike should rest, event has taken over his selfish ambition.

Truth is everywhere and no good tactician serious politicians would like to associate with such character, February 25 is here already.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
if you think Wike will be on the same campaign train with Peter Obi, moving from state to state, telling people why they should vote for him, then you are mad and worse than the Nama you call the northerners.

If you think that Wike will support your urinating machine called Tinubu then you're not just a Namä, but an insane Akuya.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by BlazinGlory40: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
With the way he has been giving TVC contracts to cover his project commissioning events, Wike may have settled for Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Wike is Batified.

That won’t amount to nada
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
With the way he has been giving TVC contracts to cover his project commissioning events, Wike may have settled for Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Wike is Batified.
I think say na only me dey see am... TVC carry wike works for head na
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by izubext007: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
I know is Peter Obi
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Superwave16320: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Any southern future ambition is worth destroying just to prove the North is not overwise but only foolish. Where some fool get the audacity to antagonize Wike over what Atiku did to Ebele with repercussion is beyond my comprehension.

Thinkam:
Lol, joker of a man..

When there was division in PDP, Amaechi and his band of traitors, held their heads high and walked away from the PDP, leaving behind all their stakes

But this noisy woman, won't let us rest, only full will believe Wike can work against the PDP which he doesn't want to leave.

Atiku is coming

Silly statement, he's in PDP holding his PDP stake, what other person would allow himself be used by a man, that isn't sure of himself.

The only thing Wike can destroy is himself and his future ambition...
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
He will mostly support either Obi of LP or Kwankwoso of NNPP because those two parties will not affect his candidates in legislative election. If he support APC, it is a minus for him, it would adversely affect his candidates at legislative level and that will be a plus to Amaechi's camp. They will just need a little push of the electorates and add up to the one that will be provided by Wike's support base.
However, his candidates would 100% save if he goes back to support Atiku of PDP.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by rolams(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
I just pity this man's political future!

Maybe he has other business or he has kept enough money for himself.

Wike can't achieve anything at the national level in politics again unless he run for senate. Anything that has to do with vote and the North is taking part, he should forget it.

He should have learnt a lot from Atiku's mistake when he betrayed Jonathan. He is still begging some bigwigs till today.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by rolams(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
He will mostly support either Obi of LP or Kwankwoso of NNPP because those two parties will not affect his candidates in legislative election. If he support APC, it is a minus for him, it would adversely affect his candidates at legislative level and that will be a plus to Amaechi's camp. They will just need a little push of the electorates and add up to the one that will be provided by Wike's support base.
However, his candidates would 100% save if he goes back to support Atiku of PDP.

This is just the simple truth.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by highness25(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Chinonye2022(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
While January it will be too late because people have already made up their minds on who they are voting
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by 5starMan: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Felabrity:
My guess is, he won't support Peter Obi, as he believe there is a chance he can't win

Meaning, he will support who will likely win and who his people will accept

I say he goes back to Atiku
I don't think Wike is a coward like you.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Midastorch(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cyberterror:

My exact thought yesterday afternoon... We should stop arguing with these pitical nicompoops on the Internet... You have sense
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Blazebond(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Mr wike announce obi and stop disturbing people everyday with your eyeservice fight when you dey fight,na d flogging when ATIKU and okowa Flog you for primaries still dey pain you so.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by JOemmy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike is smart he probably wants to wait and see who have the momentum amongst the top 3 presidential candidates before taking a decision.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Midastorch(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Let's try to always think logically in our assumptions, Peter Obi, Maybe, he refused to support Atiku because he is of the opinion that power should come back to the South.. So NNPP is completely out of his permutation and that would make him a hypocrite which plenty of us know he is not
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Focusmind: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
He is going back to Atiku

It's better he maintains his neutrality.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike my man. Press their neck jooor
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by FashionCookie(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
If he doesn't support your preferred candidate tomorrow, I don't want to hear any noise o.
If I hear peem... undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by dominic17: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Time will tell but hope not. Nice day to you too
JasonScoolari:
This your thinking is shallow.

Have a nice day.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by victorigwe: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
See how onitsha Nepa people behave

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by caracas: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lalar27:

Let me correct you not Nigeria youths please it’s Biafra youth am a Nigeria youth and am supporting TINUBU 100%
Nope
He meant reasonable n sensible Nigerian youths
You clearly belong in the opposite

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Polchiz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Even if he supports Peter Obi (for optics) it would still be a win for Tinubu grin
When will Tinubu urchins get sense.

You are losing a game 5:0 at 90th minute and you are still bragging.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Polchiz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emir01:
A decision that will make or mar Wike. He shud be strategic about it.

Wike is made till he dies. The history of Nigerian politics is incomplete without Wike.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Omookunnimi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Whoever Wike support is a win win for Jagaban. If he support Obi is a a minus to Atiku and advantage to Tinubu. If he support Atiku, it will reduce Obi votes and still a plus to Asiwaju. Reason is that, many voters might prefer Peter, meaning little change from 2019. If he support Kwakwanso. Then few voters will follow him while majority will abandon him. In all Bola will still have the 25% voters needed from that state.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cyberterror:

Na there him go finish him career. We in Rivers will equally vote APC in governorship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / I Asked Google To Remove It – Adamu Garba Reacts To Deletion Of His App / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.