Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) (36250 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by arantess: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Duru009:
From a reliable source......

WIKE is certainly supporting Peter Obi !!

#Bookmark
Even if wike does not support Obi, wike can NEVER influence rivers people against voting obi.
His weight no reach that side.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by SHINJA: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
arantess:

I can now confirm APC dolts like you don't have common sense

Wike has been shouting against Muslim Muslim ticket and this is what your brain is telling you? Or maybe tinubu is no longer Muslim.

Sell the phone you used to type nonsense and buy brain.

Don't mind them grin
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by mrksquare: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6UL3PSEh4

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/ill-announce-my-presidential-candidate-in-january-join-his-campaign-wike/

Whether you announce or not does not stop the fact that you can't manipulate next year's election. The Rivers people will freely decide who they will vote for at the Presidential election not you.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Allisgud: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Peter obi of course,so u people think he will choose agbado
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Yus2020: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Let it not be Tinubu ooo
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
He should decide today na.
No one takes him serious again.
The good news for him is that, he won't control PDP again.
You must be an impulsive person which is not a good trait or character. You ought to take time and digest things before you make a decision, ok?
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by annisy(f): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
If wike supports tinubu over @PeterObi and the governor of Enugu and abia win their election to the senate then the igbos are stupid!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by descarado: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
This man and drama.

Well, that's why we have different faces. Characters differs.

I actually prefer his type. Their weakness is given them the required acknowledgement.
Atiku messed up.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by ufotty2001: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike will still go back to Atiku.. forget about the Noise!! He will still direct it's people to vote for Atiku..
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by 90th: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike we don't care

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by nesphil(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Or I thought you will vote on behalf of your people or compel them to vote for your candidate of choice grin grin grin

One thing is, you can waste your time telling people who to vote for,
another thing is the people voting who they want to vote for grin

You have just ONE vote Oga so relax grin

Naijalarry:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/ill-announce-my-presidential-candidate-in-january-join-his-campaign-wike/
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Ezmans: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Cyberterror:
With the way he has been giving TVC contracts to cover his project commissioning events, Wike may have settled for Jagaban Borgu, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Wike is Batified.
his candidate is Peter obi
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by AlwaysPositive: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

I love this man so much.... I have never regretted being his supporter from the time he served as Minister Of Education... A fearless man.

God bless Gov. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

God bless Delta State.

We know he won't support ATIKU.... He will never support Muslim brotherhood Cult......

So your guess is as good as mine

For those saying he doesn't have electoral value, that was same thing they said during the primaries.... ATIKU had to beg his brother tambuwal to step down before they could defeat him. E go shock all of Una......
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by AlwaysPositive: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol, joker of a man..

When there was division in PDP, Amaechi and his band of traitors, held their heads high and walked away from the PDP, leaving behind all their stakes

But this noisy woman, won't let us rest, only full will believe Wike can work against the PDP which he doesn't want to leave.

Atiku is coming

He won't work away.

We need him to stay and destroy the party totally from within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by AlwaysPositive: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zeddyzed:
It will very likely be Peter Obi of LP. A case of two blind men leading each other. A man that will lose his relevance at the end of his tenure and another that will struggle to get 5% of votes nationwide leading each other towards political irrelevance

Lolz.

And you are still worried... grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by AlwaysPositive: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
itsRhamzy:
Nobody, absolutely no one gives a flying Fvck about that. He should STFU and keep his presidential candidate to himself.

Agbado Urchins and Mikano boys won't sleep well tonight.....
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Bigchristo: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Nwaetche(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
He mentioned Nigeria Youth. I did not hear him talking about Yoruba Muslim.

We all know that quite a number of Yoruba muslim youth like yourself support Tinubu.

So he is right by saying Nigeria Youth support Obi.

Case settled! grin
Lalar27:

Let me correct you not Nigeria youths please it’s Biafra youth am a Nigeria youth and am supporting TINUBU 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Theoarhics: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Whoever he decides to support will not change the fact that Obi is our next president. It's best for him to align wisely

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
I know he can't pull out from PDP because he need his successor to win so that he can cover for their embezzlement

donations up and down from govt acct without House of assembly approval

i expect him to keep shut and play mind game, baby politician
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by IamR: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Up Peter Obi!
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Gentlevip: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
His own style of vawulence
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Sunnypan: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obidient all the way.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by ytdivine(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Wike is for Peter Obi.
From consumption to production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznI93SUyaw
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by faceland: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol, joker of a man..

When there was division in PDP, Amaechi and his band of traitors, held their heads high and walked away from the PDP, leaving behind all their stakes

But this noisy woman, won't let us rest, only full will believe Wike can work against the PDP which he doesn't want to leave.

Atiku is coming

Silly statement, he's in PDP holding his PDP stake, what other person would allow himself be used by a man, that isn't sure of himself.

The only thing Wike can destroy is himself and his future ambition...

He has a dictator mentality (demolished people's property because of the 2020 phantom padamic)... He can be politically relevant if he chose one of the TOP TWO CANDIDATES and fully back him. If he candidate win, he is in the winning team, if he candidate lose, he now has a career as a formidable opposition (if EFCC wouldn't jail him).
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Godwin5766(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Who cares...that's your problem
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Amayabor1: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Look at this clown of a governor. Who cares?
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Naijalarry post=119353214]

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/ill-announce-my-presidential-candidate-in-january-join-his-campaign-wike/[/quote Agbero gvnor whoever you decide to support does not guarantee victory. But the truth be say JAGABAN IZA COMING
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by dominic17: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
In as much as I want Obi to win, I would advise Obi not to bank on Wike because for what I have seen Wike will for work for Tinubu it's obvious.
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

I love this man so much.... I have never regretted being his supporter from the time he served as Minister Of Education... A fearless man.

God bless Gov. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

God bless Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
You see this noise maker? grin

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
dominic17:
In as much as I want Obi to win, I would advise Obi not to bank on Wike because for what I have seen Wike will for work for Tinubu it's obvious.
Wike work for a Muslim -Muslim ticket?

You've seen nothing.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by CheapHomes1: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east / Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.