Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) (36290 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

You don buy market be that. Keep chasing APC umbrellas and free food. Look for something to do with your tired ogogoro damaged legs.
Useless boy na your vote?
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

You don buy market be that. Keep chasing APC umbrellas and free food. Look for something to do with your tired ogogoro damaged legs.
Useless boy na your vote? Stupid Igbo boy with yam legs and flat head from erosion ravaged yeast! Mkpi... go fuk your mama.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

Oloshi! Onyeberibe! Asiri... Na you I dey follow talk? Bastard born! Dey follow me up an dan like a lost child. Anyways you are lost already!

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
assholemods:

As my moniker indicates, my mumu is loading blocks in Oshodi on an empty stomach. Pls don’t feel sorry for me sha!
Wow!

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

Wow!
No sense.

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

Wow!

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
assholemods:

No sense.
There you go. Being a mumu is not good.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

There you go. Being a mumu is not good.

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=assholemods post=119405821][/quote]
How about this one?

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by ladipo007: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wike is not ashame of himself,the same obi he bully out of PDP just to have access to the ticket is now the person he want to go and support.The type of politics wike is playing is very bad,just because you lost an election at your very first attempt then every body that work against you is your enemy and you keep shouting everyday claiming you are commissioning a project.I think it hightime the wife should talk to him before it get out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
MiaBeer:

How about this one?

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
assholemods:
I am a mumu

Yes you are!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
assholemods:

I have no sense

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Owontime: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Wike the slayer of IPOB.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Owontime: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2022
ladipo007:
Wike is not ashame of himself,the same obi he bully out of PDP just to have access to the ticket is now the person he want to go and support.The type of politics wike is playing is very bad,just because you lost an election at your very first attempt then every body that work against you is your enemy and you keep shouting everyday claiming you are commissioning a project.I think it hightime the wife should talk to him before it get out of hand.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Owontime: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Wake up from your dream Emeka.
Wike is too intelligent to support a candidate that even a child knows can never win the presidential election. I am sure that Wike is too calculative to risk his political future. Intelligent people know who Wike's candidate is.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
assholemods:

Son of akuna lol grin cheesy
Omo ale Omo Apari!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
MiaBeer:

Omo ale Omo Apari!
Even on Christmas day! You can't even respect God today only. You are cursed.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
assholemods:

Even on Christmas day! You can't even respect God today only. You are cursed.
Christmas is not for hate mongers like you and your useless moniker. Your mumu is wondering out there looking for APC rallies to attend shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
MiaBeer:

Christmas is not for hate mongers like you and your useless moniker. Your mumu is wondering out there looking for APC rallies to attend shocked
Christmas is not for hate mongers like you and your useless moniker. Your mumu is wondering out there looking for LP rallies to attend shocked.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
assholemods:

Christmas is not for hate mongers like me and my useless moniker. My mumu is wondering out there looking for APC meetings to attend on Christmas Day
Sorry for you. This 2000 naira recharge card BAT his urchins gave you has entered your head lol!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
MiaBeer:

Sorry for you. This 2000 naira recharge card BAT his urchins gave you has entered your head lol!
Sorry for you. This 2000 naira recharge card OBi his urchins gave you has entered your head lol!
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
assholemods:

Sorry for you. This 2000 naira recharge card OBi his urchins gave you has entered your head lol!
How many times do I have to inform you that I have unlimited data? The memory of your mumu is stranded in ojuelegba shocked

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
MiaBeer:

How many times do I have to inform you that I have unlimited data? The memory of your mumu is stranded in ojuelegba shocked
Merry Christmas.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by kingmaster2009: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6UL3PSEh4

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/ill-announce-my-presidential-candidate-in-january-join-his-campaign-wike/

Since Aboki don show wike shege for the PDP primary election ...so, he will support Obi to show Aboki shege for the presidential election...
.wike wan to pay Aboki back what they have paid him...

No surprise in his announcement ....Wike is supporting Obi with all his strength ....how I wish her can support Jagaban....it could have been good....

Jagaban of Africa ....Jagaban of Nigeria ....
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by MiaBeer(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
assholemods:

Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas after all the insults. I’m not buying it all.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by yasaa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6UL3PSEh4

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/22/ill-announce-my-presidential-candidate-in-january-join-his-campaign-wike/

Unlike Wike and his gang of a so-called integrity group, in 2015 Atiku and his political associates were confident and bold enough to move from PDP the then ruling party to the opposition in order to air their grievances legitimately. Until Wike and his gang of spineless politicians are brave enough to dump PDP and move to another party, nobody should take them serious. For now all of Wike's media conjectures remain the ravings of a demented man.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by assholemods: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
MiaBeer:

Merry Christmas after all the insults. I’m not buying it all.
Lmao cheesy cheesy You started the insults and just showed you wetin I carry senior you. cheesy cheesy Politicians dey enjoy their loot we dey here dey quarrel. Where are you in US my brother? Mind you my wife is Igbo, Abia State... cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Late announcement. Jan.2nd already. wink
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by dominic17: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2023
Are you still doubting that Wike is working for Tinubu?
JasonScoolari:
Wike work for a Muslim -Muslim ticket?

You've seen nothing.
Re: Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) by Minjim: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2023
You people monitoring Tinubu also need to develop an app for the purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents / Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.