Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. (3500 Views)

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / The Moment Ganduje Shaded Emir Sanusi, Reveals Why He Created New Emirates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Mydeen86: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by MadamExcellency: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Bantu10:

Urchin, no one expects better from you

There is no bigotry in the poll. He is simply liberal and wanted to prove that majority of his followers are not dogmatic to any religion.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by FahBuLous: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
Why should someone be punished for blasphemy? You leave the battle to God, they hear and see so they know what to do. He didn't ask you to kill for him. Or punish someone for blasphemy.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by 9gerian: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2022
What if he created the poll to bring about an insightful conversation to address such doctrines and reorient most of the concerned believers towards a more tolerant and justiciable perspective rather than resorting to brutal killing of an alleged blasphemer?

Thinkam:

The fact anyone can suggest death in such a poll, for a meaningless act such as blasphemy, proves a lot about the state of mind.

And don't tell me he was being realistic, there's nothing realistic about dying for blasphemy at this age
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

No amount of intelligent analysis/explanation you make/give will make sense to a yiibo boy. They reason in 2D. Logic is a taboo to them.

Let's start with the fact that you are beyond repair,,u have passed damaged,decayed, extinct.
Define DNA,spell it...'od.e",,, i.mbe.ci.lle privileged to be among human beings, spewing crap,, I pity the offsprings you father or will father .
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by kidhber: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Roboto11: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
AndroidAI:
That pedophile is not just a religious bigot but a tribalist whose blogging career died a long time ago.

But you are on his forum 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by AndroidAI(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Roboto11:

But you are on his forum 24/7.

False!!
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by naijapips04: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thinkam:

The fact anyone can suggest death in such a poll, for a meaningless act such as blasphemy, proves a lot about the state of mind.

And don't tell me he was being realistic, there's nothing realistic about dying for blasphemy at this age

That's your reality. It is a realistic post. People are killed for blasphemy almost on a daily basis across the world.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
goldony:

Let's start with the fact that you are beyond repair,,u have passed damaged,decayed, extinct.
Define DNA,spell it...'od.e",,, i.mbe.ci.lle privileged to be among human beings, spewing crap,, I pity the offsprings you father or will father .

Sorry. Animals don't count. Now enter your cage.
Re: Seun Is A Religious Bigot. See The Poll He Created On Twitter And The Result. by Mydeen86: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Mounts For U.s.,israeli Complicity In Mutallabs Terrorism / Uk Arrests Three Nigerian Nationals Over Sham Marriages / Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.