Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste (5070 Views)

My New Girl Is Already Begging For Data / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Sheylon(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bro with that 3k you go bleep and keep change.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by diogo23: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Another thread for broke men to start ranting.
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

Ordinary 3k, Bad energies everywhere! Shior!
See them shameless chimp
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Wickedfacts: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Don't give those girls a kobo.
Between the last few days, I can't count the number of ladies who have been trying to reach out to me for Christmas gifts. Unfortunately for them, I'm not giving any lady a kobo this period. The Corporate gifts I got are for my corporate clients. Money gifts are for family men and women who have kids to take care of.
One stupid girl can't be calling be hi dear simply because I toasted you when Ojukwu was still learning how to shoot gun.
You won't work, be begging around. Very shameless beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Wickedfacts: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
Someone asked you for a little favor to help her with ordinary 3k, she even promised to pay back but you ran away and to make things worse, you brought a private issue to a public forum undecided. Nawa oo
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!

That 3k is more than what they used to marry your mother.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zonefree(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
pansophist:
This is the type of message that I leave on "read". Doesn't deserve a response.
I'm sure I'll reply her with " Dey play ".

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by MasterShifu010(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Zico777:
About 2 weeks ago wey I buy am na 7h
She wan open shop 4 the guy head.

Sha I no blame her , begging for 700 makes you look kinda pathetic .
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by blingxx(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are right tho .. he could have easily said no .. afterall it's just 3k she wan borrow , but I guess OP is fvcking immature to bring this on NL
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Zico777(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Sha I no blame her , begging for 700 makes you look kinda pathetic .
grin
Na their way
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by detectivejones: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Help the needy if you intend to kiss those lips
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

SMH...
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
ahnie:
Likes attract likes.
grin grin grin grin grin. U are correct abii.
So you LADIES have increased the regular 2k to 3k
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:

U call 3k ordinary but she went ahead to request for it. That cancels the ordinary
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by benqo01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you don't have money kindly tell her you are as broke as a naked man. A naked man does not put his hands inside pocket. What if she asked for 30k nko? You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame! Shame!

Why preach the gospel on this?
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by ahnie: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Trust nairaland men with emptyfluids to masturbate on these,since it centers around a cheapskate
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
blingxx:

You are right tho .. he could have easily said no .. afterall it's just 3k she wan borrow , but I guess OP is fvcking immature to bring this on NL

u see how useless your life is, you are in accordance with a gender that don't give a fickk about your existence

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
ahnie:
Trust nairaland men with emptyfluids to masturbate on these,since it centers around a cheapskate

Hope your yahoo neighbour's boyfriend never pour acid on your ugly face,poke-nosing, gossiping fat ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
phorget:
That is what I call ”acceptance fee” but you are lucky that her acceptance fee is just money for tooth paste. Some ladies acceptance fee ranges from you buying them a new phone or paying their house rent... undecided undecided undecided
is there pussy fee?
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Comrade, I'll urge you to discard that girl or tell her straight up you're not her Father and won't send her anything. Watch her reactions, her chats with you will drastically reduced.

Why una dey date broke girls sef? Nigerian girls are all filled with entitlement mentality!! Don't send her anything!!!! The Werey was even using reverse psychology on you that her atm expired and bank did this and that. Complete trash. Nigeria girls now sees relationship as a means of survival, this is exactly why we've been preaching it loud here that you don't date a Nigerian girl, you only bang her pussy, dump her and move on. Do likewise
babymama on my mind.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Give her Na..
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by phemmyfour: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nelllson:
Wetin dey sup with our Nigerian girls?

There is this beautiful girl that stays around my guy's area. Each time I visit my guy's place I do see the girl around, I'm really crushing on her.

I told my guy about it and he said I should shoot my shot. 3 days ago was the first day I talked to her and we exchanged numbers. We're just getting to know each other and she's already begging me for toothpaste money. Only God knows what would happen if we eventually start dating. I will definitely be her father.

Here is our chat below and I don't know how to reply.
she can't transfer
ATM card expired

Tell her to use Mobil app... Nonsense!

Some of us are wise.... every other person overwise
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
Karleb:
Nothing makes a woman repulsive like a beggy attitude.
share your testimony
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
LINSAR:
Watch as broke feminists will come to broke shame you for not doing transfer to her.

Azin not only broke but filthy agbero and classless things parading as feministsgrin
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Stop building relationships that are seasonal, go into relationships with your sixth sense.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
pansophist:
This is the type of message that I leave on "read". Doesn't deserve a response.
you always talk and behave like a monk. Like sb who will neva be with a woman
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pat081:
You are a bad guy but that is true, I met one too after one week she is asking me money to pay her school that they will not let her do the exams what is my own
when are you shagging her and cumming on her face?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nonexisting1: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na goodmorning bring about how are you. Person wey you never met well, you done dey call am dear. Well, go and pay her toothpaste bill. You people should stop chatting them bitches. Call them on the phones and go straight to discussing serious issues.
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Starboytwo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
No girl will play this rubbish with me tho. Rubbish raise to power3
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Niftkid:

U self na wa for u , you dey toast babe for Christmas time . you get liver o kon still get kidney join .. grin
you get babe make i fùck?
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by limcar: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aladdin1:
Some girls use it to test your level of generosity not because of entitlement mentality or becaure of something else.nigerian woman always wants to know a guy can provide and take care of them. And if you like the girl and you have the money.just give her.if you dont have just tell her you dont have. no hard feelings
useless simp. You are a disgrace to manhood
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
brain54:
If she didn’t meet you she probably would have used charcoal or salt.

She had been waiting to meet you.

Savior!
dark humour
Re: I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
limcar:
you get babe make i fùck?
Go self-service bro .. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss Coerced Me To Do This, And I Regret It / Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.