Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers (68580 Views)

Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Ad Agencies Turning Down Atiku Adverts For Fear Of Buhari Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
imadiyi:

If Wike is the president of this country, barbaric act you just mentioned, as being seen littered everywhere around the country will be completely shot out.

Nigeria does not require a weak man, religious bigot, and those who are afraid to say the truth for fear of victimization, as seen from Osibanjo, Tinubu and Atiku, rule it.

Nigeria require a systemic or extremely active man to rule over its affairs,,ok? Wike and Obi fit this description, do you get?
are you talking about the same Obi that is afraid of talking to ipob to stop imprison his Igbo people every Monday?
If Buhari was to be like Wike will Obi even be able to contest for president? Will obi be able to step in the north campaigning?
The same wike killed igbos in Rivers state,I believe you are also happy with that. Ewu
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
FarahAideed:
Wike is very short sighted

Wike's only profession is politics. He has served as a local government chairman. He will soon finish his stint as a governor. His next goal was presidency.

He had strategized and felt he had a fool proof plan for achieving that goal by being the financial backbone of the PDP ever since they lost the presidency. He expected they'd be grateful and hand him the presidential slot on a platter of gold.

Alas, he was double crossed or felt so. Instead the party voted for Atiku. This was a stab in the back. Worse, he now wanted to be Atiku's running mate but Atiku chose Okowa. This was too much for Wike to take. He felt they had simply used him all these years and then dumped.They never had a plan to hand him the presidency. They will pay.

I'm apolitical. Wike isn't presidential material nor good as a running mate. He isn't the submissive type. And he's simply too ambitious.

Wike has only himself to blame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by gameova(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lol nice
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Franchise21(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obaofaba:
Wike is our man and we share same vision, to make Nigeria great.

Without a block votes from Rivers State in favor of Atiku, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win before 3pm.

Obi Mr Atiku Abubakar spoiler can share the votes with the Jagaban. We only need 30% just to fulfill the requirements.

Main votes will come from, Lagos, Zamfara, ogun, ondo, Oyo, Kwara, Katsina, Borno, yobe, Niger, Ekiti, Osun, Kano, Ebonyi, Imo, Nasarawa, Kogi,

We can afford to give out places like, Abia, Akwa ibom, Rivers, Anambra, Bauchi, Adamawa without sweat.

Asiwaju lokan se
Hope say u no get dementia like ur Agbado President?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Inkgenius: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omo, wike is really fighting for relevance, wike is seriously pained
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Class01: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
I am a southerner, it is not the turn of anybody. It is the turn of who can take this country forward. [color=#006600][/color]

It is the turn of the south atiku want to hijack our turn it will not work you can't hand over to another Fulani man never.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Cajal(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jungle has matured
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
BigYash:
Why did the Dubai lord break their agreement? Na only Wike you see dey blame,you forgot to blame the cause if the problem.
you have no common sense almost all igbo race are acting so foolish.. when did they had or sign any agreement and to buttress this the last president from pdp is from southern region.. so if it is by rotation in Pdp the northerner deserve it in pdp but your hate for other tribes will blind your eyes to see the reality on ground.. the truth is till this country divide no igbo will become the president of this country. you ave shown your true color and we ave all watched you..just tell me how can other tribe vote for an igbo with the level of attacks on other tribes and personality because they did not support your obituary candidate

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by diplomat058(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Can someone pls confirm if non academic Staff of universities have been paid since they resumed from their strike? Thank you
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by eeetuk(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
Governor Wike cannot get over losing party election is reflected poorly on Mr Wike and people around him. And thank God Atiku Abubakar did pick Mr Wike as his running mate. Wike would have killed Atiku Abubakar after election victory. He has thin skin. He can't get over a little thing . He is a disaster. What has Wike achieved to deserve a position in the presidential office?

When Atiku Abubakar becomes president next year, I am eager to see and to know what Wike do.
Commit suicide?
A strong possibility!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Comments above me show how hypocritical all Nigerians are, including those ones who have been acting sanctimonious together with their "ideal" candidate. Once any tyrannical act is in their favor, they gleefully cheer it on.

It is Wike right to refuse to support Atiku, but illegally manipulating his office provisions to stifle those he doesn't like is very disgusting, shameful and outrightly stupid. The same goes for any other governor doing something similar, no matter how subtle, PDP or APC or whatever.
You do not need to care about whatever thing(s) that will kill your enemy, provided you killed he/she beyond redemption,,ok?
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Googledotcom:
Did the north not watch when Atiku was campaigning against GEJ his fellow party man ?

Abeg keep quiet, such hypocrite.
stop showcasing your stupidity. GEJ refused to allow a northerner to complete the 4 years of Yaradua. Now you are telling the north that it is your turn. How? This would have been the turn of the south if the south had allowed the north to complete the 4 years of Yaradua in 2011.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by rickleye: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Words fail me ..why not just cross the floor instead of sabotaging the party's chances.
Just an adult behaving as a bad mannered kid.
It is for behaviors like this that you were not chosen for neither President nor Its vice.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Ttooyy12345: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Life na turn by turn.
These are governors canvassing for state police. It is well with the nation called Nigerial
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by frankmoney(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Comments above me show how hypocritical all Nigerians are, including those ones who have been acting sanctimonious together with their "ideal" candidate. Once any tyrannical act is in their favor, they gleefully cheer it on.

It is Wike right to refuse to support Atiku, but illegally manipulating his office provisions to stifle those he doesn't like is very disgusting, shameful and outrightly stupid. The same goes for any other governor doing something similar, no matter how subtle, PDP or APC or whatever.
I stopped taking Nigerians serious a long time ago , most of them will support corruption and bad governance once it favours them . Forget all this their rant

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
etcetc:
this data is not correct at all
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
BigYash:
Why did the Dubai lord break their agreement? Na only Wike you see dey blame,you forgot to blame the cause if the problem.
which agreement? Please can you show us the copy of the agreement? I swear if I see a copy of such agreement duely signed by Atiku Abbubakar I will support wike.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by brain54(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
ictplotter:

Ex Governor of ekiti state that is Ayo Fayose do more than what wike is doing today.
But where is him today, do you hear him speak again because he know that he doesn't have immunity cover again.
Wike is not bold, he is just a noise maker who is abusing the executive immunity of a seating Governor.
Before what do you want fayose who is no longer in power to say?

I am not arguing with you whether or not wike is abusing power. I just mentioned some of his attributes I admire. And being bold and fearless and not an as.s licker afraid to make decisions whether popular or not are some of them.

Like him or hate him it is what it is!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by tunapawizzy: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
WIke na Talk and Do, BUT I hope he knows what he is doing sha...he behaves like someone that starts something without knowing how to finish it....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by NaijaCover(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by 07kjb: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Weldon ONYESOM NWIKE

ATIKU IS THE MOST WIVKED AND SELFISH MAN IN NIGERIA

AFTER 8YRS OF BUHARI AS A FULANI MAN U ARE STILL BOLD ENOUGH ASKING THE SOUTH TO VOTE FOR U

SOUTHERNERS VOTING FOR ATIKU ARE MORE FOOLISH THAN TINUBU SUPPORTERS ASWEAR

4 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by alimiadedayo1: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
which agreement? Please can you show us the copy of the agreement? I swear if I see a copy of such agreement duely signed by Atiku Abbubakar I will support wike.
pls don't mind those yeye boys

3 Likes

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by ablejesus26(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
gozmok1:

kastina,imo APC won't get more than 20% there

Loll grin I don't know about Kastina,but tinubu can't get More than what Bubu got in Imo State.
I will bet any amount that the same sick old tinubu we all know can never ever get more than 5% in any state in Igboland aside Ebonyi.
That man lost all sympathy the moment he came up with this Muslim-muslim agenda.
Igbos like many other Southerners are everywhere in the North,We are not fools,we are very well aware that the major antics which this terrorist use in their Islamization movement is Religion.
Drop your Aza if Tinubu get less than 5% in Imo you send me 50k if He gets more I stand you #65k.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Gbeng30(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
wike is gradually biting more than he can chew, you don't dig your enemy pit too deep because you don't know who might fall in to it.. Moreover they said those who stay in glass house should not throw stones..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
are you talking about the same Obi that is afraid of talking to ipob to stop imprison his Igbo people every Monday?
If Buhari was to be like Wike will Obi even be able to contest for president? Will obi be able to step in the north campaigning?
The same wike killed igbos in Rivers state,I believe you are also happy with that. Ewu
How do you expect him to stop them; is he in government? Or you want him to go and stand at their to prevent their guns and arms? IPOB and ESN have been proscribed and declared as a terrorist group, and as such, condemning their activities is baseless, just the Boko Haram and ISWAP.

However, as for extremist and Fulani Herdsmen, these are known people. Why not declare them as a terror group, or better still prosecute them in the law court. Look at the poor christian lady that was killed in Sokoto. It was never condemned by Atiku and many Fulani elites.

How about killings of christians in Southern Kaduna and that of their Benue training fields. Alit my dear! We all know what's going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by floret23(f): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind people hauling insults on Wike. He's one of the few patriotic Nigerians today. He had donated billions of naira to them in the north from the start of his administration to date. How much had any northern states donated to the south, despite the huge allocation at their disposal? Atiku lost and ran to Dubai, left the party scattered, only for him to come back and hijack the candidacy with dollars. Had wike too abandoned the party, would there have been pdp today? This guy spent heavily in bringing the party together. If you ask me, the only tribe in Nigeria that is not patriotic is Fulani. They have their home country to run to, should Nigeria explode. See Tambuwal, just because his kinsman was running, he betrayed Wike who fought for him in 2019 to be the pdp flagbearer. That's fulani for you . I pity any southern politician who thinks they would vote him.
That's why I pity Tinubu for deceiving himself. Northerners both christians and muslims don't want him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by asanausana91: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is the worst democracy I have ever seen.
The NSA must wake up.

1 Like

Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by AdamsLawan: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
I don't know if wike is really for PDP, but Never the less no amount of intimidation will stop PDP and Atiku winning 2023 election God willing.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by AlwaysPositive: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
LibertyRep:
Wike may inadvertently sway some sympathy votes towards Atiku.

Lmao �.

Did I hear you say SYMPATHY??

Anyone who is in Rivers state knows how powerful WIKE is.... ATIKU won't get more than 2k votes in Rivers state.
Re: Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers by Think9ja(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ezeama400:

Sympathy votes from core northern Nigeria, certainly not from the south or middle belt because no sane southerner or mb person would allow a fulani Muslim to succeed another fulani Muslim and each sympathy vote he gets from the core north is a minus to Tinubu...

Emeka, kid yourself north, Atiku will clear the entire middle belt except Kogi. This, I can promise you.
If that makes us insane, then great.

Una go just de una room de type rubbish just for useless likes and mentions that will not help your useless candidate win a polling unit

February no far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.