Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner (28580 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by tiswell(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

The way black people dey worship Oyinbo

One lady wey marry oyinbo travel never allow people rest for WhatsApp since she travel like a week ago.

She has been changing her WhatsApp dp 5-7 times a day.

WhatsApp status na like 38-45 (no exaggeration)

For the past one week now, we never rest 🤣🤣

Even when she never travel na like 8-10 times in one week she dey post her wedding pics with Oyinbo as if everyday na wedding anniversary 🤣
Don't be jealous,wait for ya time
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by tiswell(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
ednut1:
People fantasizing about biracial kids are suffering from low self esteem 🤮
is a lie

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by remzor(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
I was friends with one since 2021 and we started dating in 2022 before I left naija for the uk. She’s an American. She came to the uk in April and we got engaged. I loved her to death. But unfortunately, she called it off last month cos her ex came back into her life. Majority of these white folks are mentally messed up. They are not stable o. I was so pained and heartbroken. I’m now with this columbia lady, her mom is from Switzerland but I am not feeling her. She can’t even compose two sentences together. I wish y’all luck in your search sha

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Exedyne: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
Even me want to marry foreign,

Best way na to relocate. Many of them are interested in dating Nigerian men especially because of our music.

But the money to japa now na the issue

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
If you are in Nigeria,you need to hustle extra hard online to meet oyibo.As I japa,i never even get work when i get foreign babe,she wants a kid but na next year i wan start to give birth.i am working on some things for now.just get height and dey sharp too.plus get correct mind,no dullings.i wud have posted photos but nairaland haters too many like kilode

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by sylve11: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
The replies on first page though. grin cool
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
i have met white ladies on a microblogging app some years ago.. we met casually and that was it.
lemme explain in detail
1. i met the first lady in a group on a mobile app. she was an oil company worker in North Dakota,USA. A supervisor of oil platforms. she picked interest in me when she saw my profile fits into her career and though she was married, she just wanna talk to me and that was how we talked all day when she is on break at work.. Due to the time difference and she was really helpful. she gave me links to apply for jobs and even asked for my resume to help with jobs in oil firms. Molly was a nice woman and wanted me to move to the states because i was not financially buyant at the time kos i was just done with NYSC and no job.. her husband later got jealeous and asked her to unistall the app so that she will focus on her job and family. she told me this and i accepted her decision.

2. the second lady was also in the same group. an American. a single mother with a kid.. husband left her after some years. her love for me was out of this world. she always want to hear my voice on calls and videos daily. she was into landscaping.. her son was also talking with me on the phone. she definirly wanna come to Nigeria to see me. made her research on the visa and flight. but something happened along the line.. her black neighbor told her to be careful and not to come over.. i dunno how she changed her mind and everything went down from there. she cut off commnications and that was it.

it was then i knew the damage yahoo boys had done to our reputation on the global stage.. most people have met serious and real people but the rating of Nigerians on the internationa scene is so horrible..

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by bullabong(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
fyneboi79:

To meet foreign women, visit: https://www.merry-women.com
Good day sir,please how do I apply for this?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by fyneboi79(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
bullabong:
Good day sir,please how do I apply for this?
log on to the website address and follow the registration instructions.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by bensky: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
I met my husband ( An European) never been married , no kids currently 45 years through an interracial dating site, he sent me a message October ,2019 of his intention based on my profile and qualities I was looking for . He asked certain question, can i drive, my profile already says I'm independent, I am open to relocation etc. he came to Nigeria in 2021 we got married. I moved to join him October this year . before him the first guy i met was an American 40 years divorced with 2 kids and doesn't want kids anymore. we met in Dubai April 2019 Easter . we remained friends since he doesn't want kids.
L1TTLE:
For Nigerians married or dating a foreigner with good intentions, not scamming, how did you meet him or her?

I always wanted biracial kids and a pretty Caucasian wife but I haven't been lucky finding someone from another race or country and I'm at that age(30s) where you have to get married like asap, tried social media and they all found it creepy, sometimes they read my text and don't reply, some block me instantly and to be honest I don't blame them due to our international reputation.

Don't talk about looks because I don't look bad and I have seen so many instances where those girls fall in love with guys that are nothing close to handsome, they're not like our naija babes, but getting one is the problem.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by mysticwarrior(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nokio2:
I wan ask women from Togo follow.
Na die you wan die so, Togo and Ghanaian women na suicide mission especially all those Ewe women.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Neoteny7: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
I met him through my uncle who stays in the US.
However, we are always on phone, either talking, chatting or facetiming, unless he's at work like at present.
Take it or not, I've always wanted to give birth to mixed race since my secondary school days.
Thank God for Grace and Merry Christmas to you all

Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by DCmaverick(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
verybadmouth:
Facebook is the only place I can assure you of meeting real people
thanks
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
meobizy:
The best way is to live in the environment. Save up and japa. They won't fall at your feet when you first arrive. Stay for eight months to one year and they'll begin sending you Facebook messages. It's mostly weird and desperate forty plus years olds looking for babies who'll approach you. Many others will come your way to experience sex with a black man.

Online dating will link you with weirdos especially overweight Caucasian men posing as females. Back in 2003 - 2005, one could get a real overweight Caucasian female or a discarded akata looking for a step spouse.
you sabi
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Omoawoke2(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

One lady wey marry oyinbo travel never allow people rest for WhatsApp since she travel like a week ago.

Even when she never travel na like 8-10 times in one week she dey post her wedding pics with Oyinbo as if everyday na wedding anniversary 🤣

Serious inferiority complex. When the brain of an African has been programmed to even imagine God as Caucasian

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by mysticwarrior(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
Entanglement:
during schooling and since then she is been the most wonderful 💕 of my life 💞 🥰 she has visited naija women me twice now and always worry when I coming back to naija grin

She Is always worrying that maybe those useless piece of shit (naija women) will steal me away from her when traveling back to Nigeria undecided
But I always assured her that "fear not! My seeds will not mix with those ungrateful self entitled piece of shiit angry

Guys on a serious note! Forget Nigeria women and date a foreigners! From my experience! Preferably Asian women! But you see America and British women! Those people are beyond damage but they're still pockets of good women with the exception of Naija women!
Just listen to the arrant nonsense you are spewing out of your garbage mouth, does your Nigerian sisters and cousins exhibit what you described there??

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by oxiide22(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dpaulie:

If I had known you well and your intention, I could introduce u to one( maybe older though) but fear who no fear Nigerian youths
Yahoo! Yahoo! Intentions everywhere
my intention is pure sir I'm interested please
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by steeltrust: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
meobizy:
The best way is to live in the environment. Save up and japa. They won't fall at your feet when you first arrive. Stay for eight months to one year and they'll begin sending you Facebook messages. It's mostly weird and desperate forty plus years olds looking for babies who'll approach you. Many others will come your way to experience sex with a black man.

Online dating will link you with weirdos especially overweight Caucasian men posing as females. Back in 2003 - 2005, one could get a real overweight Caucasian female or a discarded akata looking for a step spouse.
coming from a female it understandable
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by steeltrust: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
verybadmouth:
How else. Most of them met them after bombing numerous dating sites. 🤣
your mind no go touch ground 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by CandyOps(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
You made valid points but sometimes it doesn't always work like that.

Some years back when I was just a broke graduate managing low paid salaried jobs in Nigeria, I met a lot of genuine classy foreign ladies; whites, Indians, Singaporeans, Japanese, Australians, Chinese (few), Americans (mostly), Irish, British, etc.

How did I met them you may ask?

I met them through relationship blogging on a foreign blogging platform then.

I was just exploring my hobby of writing and unknowingly from there many foreign ladies started following my articles, dropping comments and even requesting for my personal contact so they could seek for relationship advice from me. Na from there the whole thing started.

If I had this fantasy or dream of marrying a white lady or foreign lady, I would have married one of the best cos I swear I even met white ladies from A class family background. One was a daughter of a celebrity in Canada, another from Ireland was the daughter of a government official. She was just so in love with me but I was nervous and scared to go as deep as they wanted from me then, plus I was a spirikoko guy then who hated anything sex related cos I saw it as big sin that would impede my future financial progress lolz.

Which blog is that? Can you recommend?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by caye(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
ednut1:
People fantasizing about biracial kids are suffering from low self esteem 🤮

Extremely low self esteem.
Children that won't be able to to withstand when the sun gets hotter permanently, without using sunscreen.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by FertilityH: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
For Nigerians married or dating a foreigner with good intentions, not scamming, how did you meet him or her?

I always wanted biracial kids and a pretty Caucasian wife but I haven't been lucky finding someone from another race or country and I'm at that age(30s) where you have to get married like asap, tried social media and they all found it creepy, sometimes they read my text and don't reply, some block me instantly and to be honest I don't blame them due to our international reputation.

Don't talk about looks because I don't look bad and I have seen so many instances where those girls fall in love with guys that are nothing close to handsome, they're not like our naija babes, but getting one is the problem.

How many countries have you visited?

I want to check something
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by ZaddyJ: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
meobizy:

Travel to senegal or the Gambia during this time they re there in abundance. My wife who is an African American woman and were in Senegal for the new years celebration, a lot of other nationals came like USA, u.k france etc
Especially African Americans who re single. If you ve small money go those countries dem japa

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by ZaddyJ: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dpaulie:

If I had known you well and your intention, I could introduce u to one( maybe older though) but fear who no fear Nigerian youths
Yahoo! Yahoo! Intentions everywhere
You better becareful o na yourself you know dont trust nobody, as its I'm married to an African American, each time I make such a comment here my mention will full ,but guys for here na scam dem wan do reason I dont answer dem.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by BloomingDale(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
gameova:
I've been following your posts, and i must confess, you sound mentally unstable. Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist? If not, Please do that fast for your own good. I really care for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOO5a_jUOzg?si=vxf4vVPSQrH9SoA0
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by ZaddyJ: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
i have met white ladies on a microblogging app some years ago.. we met casually and that was it.
lemme explain in detail
1. i met the first lady in a group on a mobile app. she was an oil company worker in North Dakota,USA. A supervisor of oil platforms. she picked interest in me when she saw my profile fits into her career and though she was married, she just wanna talk to me and that was how we talked all day when she is on break at work.. Due to the time difference and she was really helpful. she gave me links to apply for jobs and even asked for my resume to help with jobs in oil firms. Molly was a nice woman and wanted me to move to the states because i was not financially buyant at the time kos i was just done with NYSC and no job.. her husband later got jealeous and asked her to unistall the app so that she will focus on her job and family. she told me this and i accepted her decision.

2. the second lady was also in the same group. an American. a single mother with a kid.. husband left her after some years. her love for me was out of this world. she always want to hear my voice on calls and videos daily. she was into landscaping.. her son was also talking with me on the phone. she definirly wanna come to Nigeria to see me. made her research on the visa and flight. but something happened along the line.. her black neighbor told her to be careful and not to come over.. i dunno how she changed her mind and everything went down from there. she cut off commnications and that was it.

it was then i knew the damage yahoo boys had done to our reputation on the global stage.. most people have met serious and real people but the rating of Nigerians on the internationa scene is so horrible..
I met my wife in benin edo state when she came with her mom and some group of African Americans. In 2019 ,we re married 4yrs later .

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by ffo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

stop looking at her status so that you can rest.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Dpaulie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
ZaddyJ:

You better becareful o na yourself you know dont trust nobody, as its I'm married to an African American, each time I make such a comment here my mention will full ,but guys for here na scam dem wan do reason I dont answer dem.
Thank u sir 🙏
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by santos247(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
Thanks for sharing, all the uncle's and Aunts I have over there are useless, so no luck on that front, but you're lucky, very lucky.
And you are gradually becoming like your uncles and aunts. Usexxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovers On The Loose / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.