Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner (28582 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by remzor(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
ScalesDemy:

Why expecting her to speak conversational English if Spanish is her native language
She’s in the uk and she studies here
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Emdebby2: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
It's a good thing. Looking forward to it.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by razible5384(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Entanglement:
during schooling and since then she is been the most wonderful 💕 of my life 💞 🥰 she has visited naija women me twice now and always worry when I coming back to naija grin

She Is always worrying that maybe those useless piece of shit (naija women) will steal me away from her when traveling back to Nigeria undecided
But I always assured her that "fear not! My seeds will not mix with those ungrateful self entitled piece of shiit angry

Guys on a serious note! Forget Nigeria women and date a foreigners! From my experience! Preferably Asian women! But you see America and British women! Those people are beyond damage but they're still pockets of good women with the exception of Naija women!
you should be more worried about your writing skills than naija women
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Love800(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Can i quote u too pls?
franchasofficia:
I won't do that here for some reasons.

Quote me in a private post outside this topic I will share it with you and once I do, reply that you have seen it so I can delete it immediately
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Entanglement: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
razible5384:
you should be more worried about your writing skills than naija women
if your writing skills don carry you go abroad or make you get small money for your pocket contact me we go talk undecided

At least my writing skills don make me build house! Get business sign cheque, do great investment and the rest!

Weti your written skills don do for you? undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by razible5384(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
Entanglement:
if your writing skills don carry you go abroad or make you get small money for your pocket contact me we go talk undecided

At least my writing skills don make me build house! Get business sign cheque, do great investment and the rest!

Weti your written skills don do for you? undecided
Audio business....audio investment, unah full nairaland. I don't time to exchange words or brag wealth with a dense person like you. From your write-up is easy to deduce how slow an disoriented you are. Casting aspertions on Nigerian women simply because you find your self with an unfortunate white woman( only an unfortunate person will find a low-life like you interesting) forgetting you have black female cousins an relatives. Your low self esteem is just overboard

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Entanglement: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
razible5384:
Audio business....audio investment, unah full nairaland. I don't time to exchange words or brag wealth with a dense person like you. From your write-up is easy to deduce how slow an disoriented you are. Casting aspertions on Nigerian women simply because you find your self with an unfortunate white woman( only an unfortunate person will find a low-life like you interesting) forgetting you have black female cousins an relatives. Your low self esteem is just overboard
see person were dey correct my English skill grin grin

Ohh you don change topics grin
Like I said before! If your English skills don put food for your table or make you leave your local government area.
Contact me we go talk undecided
Yeye dey smell
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by Obierika(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2023
verybadmouth:
How else. Most of them met them after bombing numerous dating sites. 🤣

They should not just go and marry serial killers
Re: How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner by colbycell: 7:21pm On Jan 12
Katcall:
have you fúcked a white gal b4
Yes! 3 actually and 1Lebanese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovers On The Loose / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.