Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price (16241 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / Obaseki Cuts Off Petrol For Shaibu's Vehicles After Dep Gov's Declaration / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by ifihearam: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
GOOD
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by chrisblack1234: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Where have they been.. Come to ondo state and see nonsense they are doing..300 per litre and the government knows this oo..gosh, disgusting..
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by westerngezy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
I was lucky ,I bought N184/L @ Mobil Egbu..
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Judolisco:
Abuja sef
If Abuja is part of the equation then e get as e be then
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Msugh1: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
scrapNG:
I believe this task force should extend their work to Aramoko Ekiti. I bought fuel @ 260 per liter at Okanlawon at Aramoko Ekiti yesterday.
Today at ERB beside Winners church Aramoko Ekiti, today I bought at the rate of 270 per liter.
Mr Israel Adesokan please we need you at Aramoko Ekiti.

Lafia metropolis sells for N290. Nasarawa state.

Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Shellsploit: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fuel here is 270 per litre @anambra
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Height2: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
While passing over there around 8:20pm they were selling fuel ,so which TOS for Federal Housing?
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2022
Sirheny007:
South East is the worst hit.
It could escalate to a crisis level in these coming days. Why!
The everage Petrol station in Imo sells a litre of petrol for N280. And this is in Owerri Town. You can imagine what is going on in the villages where little or no task force exists.

Why is there no lasting solution to the hike in prices especially during Christmas?
And we have five pot-belly South East Governors who'd rather chase a pipe dream in far away Abuja than actually serve their people.

Tụfịakwa!
undecided

It's because Nigerians are greedy by default... We only blame those stealing money or politicians because we are not the ones stealing it... And once we get to their position... Boom we do the same thing we blame them for and call it grace or runs.
Imagine 3 theives tinubu, peter obi and atiku... No politician is clean even the overseas but stupid Nigerians from a certain tribe said one is a saint and clean... Some even said he stole little so therefore he is clean and the same set of people are shouting we want Nigeria to be great... How can Nigeria be great.
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2022
yesloaded:
I don't want to believe these independent marketers get fuel at official rate to marketers and this must be reason why they sell above normal price

However, some independent marketers are wicked. A filling station in Ibadan sold 300naira per litre around 9pm but following morning, sold 270 just because another filling station that's just a stone throw away from them sold 250.
Some of these independent marketers get fuel to their station at a price lesser than 190 but sold at 250 which is too much

Thanks to BOVAS filling station, I only buy fuels at BOVAS at normal 180 except fuel for generating set which I buy at 250 from another filling station

Federal government should wake up to reality & do the needful, people are suffering too much

You all are suffering yourself and leave the FG out of it... There is little you can do to help a none repentant thief... Imagine even you saying 180 is the normal price and also defending what you know it's not right nor true... Even station get their fuel at the official rate if not why is it that same fuel stations in different location sells at different price? Especially the private ones? People said things are costly and you see some people sell cheap while some sell costly... Are you trying to tell me that the person selling cheap or the normal rate is doing charity?
All this good western countries are good and better because they all contributed to the growth... Not waiting for their government on everything...
If I am to go by your narrative then why can't they get it from where others selling at the normal prices are getting theirs or are they prone to growth?
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
How much is the pump price itself ?

It's suppose to be 165 to 170 nationwide
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
How much is the pump price itself ?

It's 165 to 170 nationwide
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Googledotcom: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Tycyborg:

It's 165 to 170 nationwide
You can imagine.

I bought 250 just this morning in port Harcourt
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Luisema4luv(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, you did but I don't believe you. You know why? Even here in lagos, only major marketers sell below 200, followed by Gov. Dapo Aboudun's company Heyden. He's the only independent marketer selling at 198 naira. Others sell above 250...from 250 and above. Anything outside lagos from independent marketers can't be less than 250, except he's father xmas

I don't actually need to prove anytin to you, u believing or not won't add anytin to my pocket..... Send ur person in ado ekiti to confirm if i dy spillvtrash or not. If u dy buy for 1000 per liter no mean say na so e b for other places
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Height2: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Bros still try talk wetin u knw naw
Aarano
Matrix
Bovas......all still sell at normal price, shey na from heaven them dey get their own from ni?

Aarano is 220 now but Matrix and Bovas I dunno how much yet but the rest are 260/270 per liter in Ado Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
You can imagine.

I bought 250 just this morning in port Harcourt

It's because of greed... An average Nigerians are greedy but always point fingers at politicians... They are even more greedy than the so called politicians... Imagine they sell indomie which is the price is 300 for 500... Coke 50cl which the normal price is 150 they sell for 200 and so many more but fast to shout it's buhari...
People don't want the country to get better because of their greed they are only pretending to want a better country...
I know port Harcourt is notorious for this thing some even at the board put the normal price when. You are about to buy they will bring out calculator and say not it's not how we sell it... Some will even tell you that you will pay 300 before they sell to your car... Imagine that... We put ourselves in self inflation out of greed but blame everyone else not ourselves
Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Googledotcom: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Tycyborg:

It's because of greed... An average Nigerians are greedy but always point fingers at politicians... They are even more greedy than the so called politicians... Imagine they sell indomie which is the price is 300 for 500... Coke 50cl which the normal price is 150 they sell for 200 and so many more but fast to shout it's buhari...
People don't want the country to get better because of their greed they are only pretending to want a better country...
I know port Harcourt is notorious for this thing some even at the board put the normal price when. You are about to buy they will bring out calculator and say not it's not how we sell it... Some will even tell you that you will pay 300 before they sell to your car... Imagine that... We put ourselves in self inflation out of greed but blame everyone else not ourselves
It's very bad, everyone just inflating prices as they like. I think the DPR has to step in with full force across all states.

The price of fuel is one of the foundation of inflation by market men and women. They are very quick to remind buyers that transport has added money, just so they can increase the price of their goods. It's too bad.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Luisema4luv(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Height2:

Aarano is 220 now but Matrix and Bovas I dunno how much yet but the rest are 260/270 per liter in Ado Ekiti

Nice update..... Person say e no possible

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Seals Off Petrol Station For Selling Above Pump Price by Tycyborg(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Googledotcom:
It's very bad, everyone just inflating prices as they like. I think the DPR has to step in with full force across all states.

The price of fuel is one of the foundation of inflation by market men and women. They are very quick to remind buyers that transport has added money, just so they can increase the price of their goods. It's too bad.

Funny thing is when things get to normal... They won't reduce the price... Citizen greed is what is killing this country fast... Citizens contributed to 80 percent of the downfall while 20 percent is the government... Because the citizens are even the ones working for the government and doing all kinda scam especially the civil servants... But we are fast to blame government... Imagine lot of people on this forum bragging about bribing nepa and bypassing prepaid meters... But they are the first to blame government for a failed system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Adjourned Atiku Petition Against Tinubu To May 18 / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Retired Veterans Protesting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.