Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) (34105 Views)

“Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by smileyoo: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
so sad, such a hellish tales in a country that have supposedly functioning government.
Nigeria christians are watching this and still not speaking out against this mu-mu ticket of APC in the next election.
109 communities displaced in southern Kaduna, while the inhabitants rendered homeless, if not killed yet both the state and federal government keep mute, as if nothing is happening , and some stupid nigerians are still supporting this insensitive government that cannot even secure nigerian lives, to continue their riotous misrule .
are we really normal in Nigeria ?

5 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by JooEeL(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brushstrokes20:

WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!
Rest in PIECES baaaaastarrrd! grin

Like ur fulani-tortured-and-killed dead mama stinking gully p**sy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by rayvelez(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

Are you now justifying the killing going on in southern Kaduna omoh this fulanis people are crazy ooo

4 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Brushstrokes20: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
JooEeL:

Like ur mama stinking gully p**sy cheesy cheesy
It's obvious your perpetually doomed mother does her trade in the brothel grin.. Lil wonder she birthed an irredeemable imbecilic scum!
Oponu ayirada grin
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Me, I just dey siddon look.

All this is being used for politics.

This is not the first time...this thing has been going on for YEARS...and what have successive governments done about it...nothing...till it is time for political games, then you will see the coffins and weeping people.

I am not denying the killings, what is happening is wrong, and should not happen, and the herdsmen should be arrested, and the police should start doing their jobs..

But if after over 10 years, nothing has been done about killings and about improving funding for the police.....and if this is all about scaring you into getting you to vote for X, only for X to come in and do nothing as usual...I am sorry for you.

High time Nigerians started actually participating in their govenrment...and high time everyone stopped seeing themselves as a victim. This whole victimology thing that Nigerians do, expecially Fulanis and farmers...is getting old.It is also what id fuelling this crisis. Something has to be done , and done now.

I mean this was happening under GEJ , and instead of improvement, we got the usual...'The North is after GEJ, and this means we have to break up Nigeria' Buhari has come, and silence, and nothing being done...because..Fulanis are suffering too?(Infact, the entire North security situation has worsened under APC self...and Bubu was the people's choice, lol).

When people ask me why I refuse to vote for PDP, APC, and even Obi and Kwankwaso...this is why. Years of clashes, and nothing has been done, and the budget for the police is one tenth of what the NYPD uses to police 25 million people.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
OGIBRA:

His work that deal with anytin that create division among nigerians only, is that a gud work?
What is his investigation about oil theft n fuel scarcisty?
What is his sugeestions about cbn new policy n d new naira notes?
What is his opinions about the partial opening of second niger bridge?, all these affect majority of nigerians, no matter, their tribe or religion,hope u can also kindly tel me, why is he not interested in all that? Apart from divisive story and individual attacks...
I.O.T

You are comparing whole scale killings to oil theft, cbn policies and second Niger bridge.
Are you alright at all. Lives of people do not matter to you such that their demise should not be reported or spoken about?
If you have nothing positive to contribute to this topic then it is better you remain silent.
We have not descended to such depths of depravity yet as a country.
Do not lead us there please.

9 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Badguy77(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
They don finish these people
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by DesChyko: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Just a reminder; The current State Governor of Kaduna, Nasiru El Rufai is the one appointed by Tinubu to answer questions on the security plan they have come 2023.

It's a pity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by rayvelez(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Winning123:
Unity hater. This is the kind of evil news you like about the country. You live to feed on anything bad. In the US we hear almost every now and then about mass shootings and blacks being unfairly treated but you will not hear any African American wishing the US evil. This boy called Hundeyin specializes in spewing stuffs that causes division.

I pray you won’t type this when your entire family or relatives fall victims of the genocide going on in southern kaduna thou i hope it happen soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by clinician2x: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
OGIBRA:
Bad and sad situations about what is happening in southern kaduna...
THESE DAVID SEF SHA THEY ALWAYS WAIT FOR CONTROVERSY FOR HIM TO TREND, i guess tinubu issue no gv am money again, na kaduna n el-rufai he won use gt xmas n new year change..

because u or ur family are not among those affected by the wickedness and killings. Stupid heartless idiot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by clinician2x: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jostoman:
What is going on in southern kaduna is purely genocide and the world are not saying anything.

You that is a Nigerian have not even said anything. Take a picture from the images flying around, post it on your Facebook and tag it pray for southern kaduna.

4 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by KINGS100(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
Big media don't want to talk about the persecution of Christians in Northern Nigeria, We must rise above our fear and face this evil squarely. This is Jihad in it pure form taking place in Northern Nigeria, it's only a matter of time before it sweep through the south starting from Southwest. Nigeria Christians wake up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zeezenho:
The only people that can help southern Kaduna and meddle belt are south east and south south.

yorubas are Fulani partners in crime Fulani do the dirty jobs Yoruba do the defending.yoruba don't care about others except themselves.
U just said d raw truth, yorubas are good in defending evil right from time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Donedeal1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
May Almighty God help this people, the situations obtainable in southern kd is not desirable.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Emmyviva: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Of a truth,,,its been happening I remember my NYSC days in Sanga precisely.. Predominantly Christians are all leaving in fear even with night vigils.. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by prophetfire: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Winning123:
Unity hater. This is the kind of evil news you like about the country. You live to feed on anything bad. In the US we hear almost every now and then about mass shootings and blacks being unfairly treated but you will not hear any African American wishing the US evil. This boy called Hundeyin specializes in spewing stuffs that causes division.

. And you want your useless unity on the blood of the innocent. In US, do they hide the facts of the deeds and do they call people that report the shootings evil people? The shootings are done by people outside the government but in southern kaduna, the Muslim dominated federal government is carrying out ethnic cleansing and you are calling those opposing them evil?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by abdul23(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
God save southern Kaduna. It's so disheartening what's going on

4 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Ixodes(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
OGIBRA:

His work that deal with anytin that create division among nigerians only, is that a gud work?
What is his opinions about the partial opening of second niger bridge?, all these affect majority of nigerians, no matter, their tribe or religion,hope u can also kindly tel me, why is he not interested in all that? Apart from divisive story and individual attacks...
I.O.T
You self investigate that one. He is but one man
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by arantess: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
OGIBRA:
Bad and sad situations about what is happening in southern kaduna...
THESE DAVID SEF SHA THEY ALWAYS WAIT FOR CONTROVERSY FOR HIM TO TREND, i guess tinubu issue no gv am money again, na kaduna n el-rufai he won use gt xmas n new year change..
Foolish man,
empathize with the families of the dead or shut up

A genocide is ongoing and you are haranguing the journalist with the balls to call foul

Are you alright like this?

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by arantess: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Reference:

You are comparing whole scale killings to oil theft, cbn policies and second Niger bridge.
Are you alright at all. Lives of people do not matter to you such that their demise should not be reported or spoken about?
If you have nothing positive to contribute to this topic then it is better you remain silent.
We have not descended to such depths of depravity yet as a country.
Do not lead us there please.
Don't mind the depraved idiot

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by sonnie10: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
OGIBRA:

I.O.T
Your shame dey catch me

5 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by sangresan(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
BadRadio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axD1wWRZq4w

Southern Kaduna: Blood, Tears, Anger (DOCUMENTARY)

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/southern-kaduna-blood-tears-anger/

WATCH: VIEWERS DESCRETION ADVISED

Mtchew....This mumu has a ready-made band of gullible Nigerians. He claimed every journalist who investigated the killings has ended up dead. But the fake Hundeyin only mentioned Malafia as if the man was a journalist.

Look, what's happening in Southern Kaduna is also happening in Taraba, Benue and several Middle-Belt states. We have a low-scale insurgency going on in some of these places. The security challenges are multi-faceted.

Download past editions of the Human Right Watch for insights into the security crisis in the Midlle-Belt of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by 2elliot: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
BadRadio:
let it be known, if Tinubu and his friends wins in 2023... u all can forget about Christianity in Nigeria. same thing that's happening in Afghanistan with the Talibans will happen in Nigeria. full blown islamisation of the country.

I pity the southern part of Nigeria... They will see hell. it's just very easy to predict.
The world will not come for the rescue of christians. They will only send their fake condolences. If Muslim Muslim ticket sails through and the Fulani killers run wild through out Nigeria, their is nothing any foreign country will do. The fake democracy is a prison wall.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
JooEeL:

The world will not wake up because anyone who supports one nigeria is as foolish as an idiot. Why should d world waste their time when black idiots cannot use their brains to realise Nigeria was created by evil foreigners to tap their resources for free and place them under fulani subjugation?

Una suffering never start o. All wetin dey happen for s kaduna, benue, ehamufu, owo na child play. U all want one Nigeria abi, one Nigeria all u will get, set awon one nigeria isonu. undecided
How would dividing nigeria save people of southern kaduna from their surrounding islamist neighbours? Without the help of us and the west do you think isreal can survive iraq, iran, palestine and others? You should be objective and not purely emotional in reasoning, same with others shouting muslim-muslim nonsense as if the current vp who is a pastor has been able to help the situation in any way

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Truthdeypain: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
JooEeL:

This one is still saying vote wisely. In this one's mind, hin get sense o.

Do u know if u "vote wisely" 5 times and the evil ones enter just once, that one time is enough to reset all ur wasted 5 efforts and execute conquest to lay waste swathes and regions?

You are yoked with people that are intent on killing you and taking your lands and instead to create a fence to separate you two, ure there playing chess with them on d table by "vote wisely"...

Fulanis need to kill more and take more lands; they are too slow. The stupidity of one nigerians completely stinks!

It's hard for me to admit but you are speaking the hard cold stone truths. Wise is what you are

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Truthdeypain: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Emir01:
Even the Southern Kaduna Muslim/fulani/Hausa will cry too that they killed them. Let peace reign. The documentary is a cloud chasing and to score political points. It will backfire as usual. Southern Kaduna people with their neighbors are all bad. Have seen a situation where Southern Kaduna Christian girl was dating a Muslim guy and it resulted into burning of shops and killings. Alot of meetings have been held between warring parties but reprisal attacks still persist. They both kill each others. I pray they will all get sense one day.

God punish you and yor soul in hell forever. Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by DesChyko: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
buffox:
Anything that whips up sentiments in favour of their political narrative.

So because of political narrative, turn a blind eye and go deaf? I applaud your intense wisdom.

You see that foul-mannered cockerel you let live simply because it is not in your custody; you'll soon find out the meaning of a mature cock coming home to roost.

Then maybe you will understand why it is a bad omen for an elder to be at home while a she-goat delivers in tethers.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Truthdeypain: 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Winning123:

One quick question. Would you say this if one of those bodies there was one of your loved one.

I curse the day you were born you'll never go far in life. Sorrow and gnashing of teeth will forever be joined to your loins.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Truthdeypain: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zeezenho:
The only people that can help southern Kaduna and meddle belt are south east and south south.

yorubas are Fulani partners in crime Fulani do the dirty jobs Yoruba do the defending.yoruba don't care about others except themselves.

Exactly. Those Afonja ones are always more dangerous than even their paymasters. Evil people. Not all of them sha, of course se there are reasonable Yorubas everywhere.

Count the people on this thread and see for yourself how many of these poplar Afonjas in this forum have even come out to say sorry to the victims..

However they are on other threads defending their paycheck with their one, united, indivisible, tll death do us part Nigeria bullshit.

This news and He Amifu plus Bene just dey spoil my Christmas it be like say na to go offline. Why is this stuff not trending on twitter sef. What kind of useless and hopelessly wicked Contry is Nigeria.

May God onish Buhari and all ha supporters the fate of Ihe Amufu, Benua and Southern Kaduna people will one day befall their own families let's see how loyal your are to your darling Nigeria. Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
sad
Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by stuffs2002: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=BePrepared post=119425174][/quote]

No life is better than another. At least that is what the constitution says.

Killings in Southern Kaduna is bad so also the killings of Hausas in South East is also bad. That is my point.

Unlike you who condemn killings of Southern Kaduna only but is quiet when Northerners are butchered in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) by Rotji(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
These guys have been manipulating population figures for as long as anything Nigerian exist, They multiply election figures, censors figure just to claim superior numbers and hold tightly their grips on national benefits cum power et al.

Even statistics of demographics, and other population distributions that emanate from the Government records are rigged. Now that everyone's eyes are opening and discovering the lies that have been churned out over the years, they are desperately fighting to maintain the advantages at any cost. And in terms of population distribution the sure way to tilt things to your advantage is ethnic cleansing.

Check it, from the start of the Boko Haram misadventure, to the killer Fulani herdsmen and bandits, all they aim at is wiping Christian communities to oblivion. Go to Plateau state, it will horrify you to know the number of communities that fulani herdsmen have forcefully snatched from local indigine farmers.

They kill the killerbles and sack the sackebles, then they occupy these communities and rename them. In Plateau state there are tens of thousands of natives that cannot go back to their villages because strangers are occupying them.

Kaduna South is a pathetic scenario as there's no one that can do anything to help them, Plateau is unfortunately governed by a sellout who licks Buhari butts and will rather sale off his people than offend Buhari unlike Ortom of Benue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ibadan In The 60s (from Skyscraper City) / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / FG Declares May 29 As Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.