Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts (21593 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by bougeemarvel(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Truth is that everyone these days is just so caught up in the lifestyle.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by BOZZKJ: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
They are emotional being, especially after sex they become emotionally attached.

If you dump her afterwards, she begins to behave like a witch, and starts hunting you. Till she gets tired

Funny!
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Fiscus105(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:
A Man gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much that if she doesn't get married, she might end up killing herself. Have you ever seen a man displaying rings around? No! But a woman displays hers for the world to see. To a woman, marriage is her greatest achievement in life.

A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage, the earlier you understand this the better for you

MAY YOU NOT GAIN ANYTHING IN YOUR MARRIAGE! AMEN.

meanwhile, man gains more in marriage much more than woman,
1. An adult will discard her pertenal name and start bearing ur name.

2. One person will bear so much pains for 9 months to bear children

3. The children will not bear the name of person that had excruciating pain but man.

4. She will be doing house chores for u while u be like king in the parlor

5. Man that may be the least in his office/working place, when he gets home, he will be controlling woman and kids like king.

So much more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by waice6571: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
OboOlora:
Nor be dem fault Op, na men show them shege.

Normally, these young girls de see marriage as relationship that they can just walk out of and jump into another one

Apart from sex and making babies, what other things do these brainless broads bring to marriage anyways?

Oh I forgot, they bring ring light and make up kits

Awon hoeloshi

Oh .. you are even a MAN!
You've forgotten that you have female gender on your bio.... grin you just blew up your cover on Christmas day grin

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by zinaunreal(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin they become the best version of themselves

Super woman grin
I am me
I know me
Nothing less
Independent woman
Free grin
Go girl!
Woman wahala no get coma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by GoodCane: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

MAY YOU NOT GAIN ANYTHING IN YOUR MARRIAGE! AMEN.

meanwhile, man gains more in marriage much more than woman,
1. An adult will discard her pertenal name and start bearing ur name.

2. One person will bear so much pains for 9 months to bear children

3. The children will not bear the name of person that had excruciating pain but man.

4. She will be doing house chores for u while u be like king in the parlor

5. Man that his even in the least in office, when he get home, he will be controlling like king, among others.

May you and your brothers not Gain anything meaningful in life at large Amen.

Meanwhile all those things you listed there are complete thrash.

1. You think bearing a man's name freaks him out? Of what important is that trash? Na so u dull?

2. Do you expect a man to Carry a child in his stomach before? Does a man have womb? U need to Grow up

3. Is it woman's name the kids will bear before? How old are you?

4. A man can employ a maid or servant to do all house chores, so this is a lame and useless excuse. Perhaps you're the lazy type.

5. This is completely Rubbish. You want to control the man before? Like are you okay?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Alexbio: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Pells1:
Top 16 Feminist in Nairaland grin undecided lipsrsealed

1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 mariahAngel
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee
15 Abkayee
16 ernnie457

Let's pray for these ladies to get married too undecided undecided undecided

Husband available here chief
Anyone with baal should subscribe shapaly

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Mrkumareze(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Waiting for them

Hope you get helmet and Araimo sound bar cos the replies go hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Ten06(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2022
One thing that caused divorce recently in my area which I believe is still causing most of the divorce today is money.
Immediately a women begin to make so much money she will feel that she don't need to be under the control of any man. She will start disrespecting the husband leading to divorce.
However, not all women are like that, I know a woman who cater for the husband 100% but still respect the husband.
It is those ones with pride and arrogancy that allow wealth to control them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by SodiumValproate: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2022
And wordsfrombimpe never even marry yet shocked

I am afraid.

Though I love her kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by iamsolasoul(f): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2022
Experience gives us wisdom just like it gives you a boner. We like to use our wisdom from preventing others from going through the same issue. Women really suffer everyday. The quicker we realize signs like asking for money you avoid problem.

Teach a man to fish not phish

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by ejimatic: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Recently, a lot of divorce issues have been rocking social media. The known ones are mostly from celebrities while unknown ones aren't on the internet. Off social media, many divorce cases are happening daily. This has become frequent. Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days.

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies. Blessing CEO, the popular Relationship Therapist also affirmed it.

Ladies, what is the issue? Don't marry someone you know that you won't spend the rest of your life with or don't waste a guy time.

Some of my friends who are in abroad, never marry Nigerian Ladies. One of them in Germany, married a Ghanaian. The other one in the UK, married a woman from Sierra Leone. In the US and Canada same issue.

Broken homes or in a society with a lot of divorcees lack basic moral and cultural values. This doesn't build a healthy community or society at large.

Some of we guys with open arms to Ladies have seen hell in the hands of some ladies. Last month, a lady without basic education or vocational skills telling me, someone who is feeding her, clothing her and working in one of the Multinational companies that I am the least, Just because guys are flopping around her. Sometimes, I wonder the mindset of some ladies. They see beauty or guys flopping around them as an achievement.

The good ladies in Nigeria currently are just less than 5%. This might be harsh but it is the truth.

We should tread with caution.

Ladies, what are the issues?

. After divorce and broken home,ladies become marriage counselors. They are many online! It is worrisome that 7 of 10 marriages end within the first 10 years in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by keyhole2015(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Our parents lasted cos the women were submissive and strongly recognize that the man is the head of the house even if the has nothing

Western culture has corrupted our values

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Experts? More like frustrated vengeful witches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by TheRedpillguy: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
I thought men didn't care about marriage and benefited the least from it?

Why are all these threads talking about divorce and the 'sanctity' of marriage being made by men?

The rare threads with women posters are probably men under disguise too grin grin
Men are the only ones identifying a problem and trying to fix it. The Family being the micro unit of the society, if it can't function then the society fails too. The irony is women will still be the victims, cus the grabs and Muslims are working. They are dropping children like flies. Sooner or later. They ll take over

1 Like

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Fiscus105(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:

May you and your brothers not Gain anything meaningful in life at large Amen.

Meanwhile all those things you listed there are complete thrash.

1. You think bearing a man's name freaks him out? Of what important is that trash? Na so u dull?

2. Do you expect a man to Carry a child in his stomach before? Does a man have womb? U need to Grow up

3. Is it woman's name the kids will bear before? How old are you?

4. A man can employ a maid or servant to do all house chores, so this is a lame and useless excuse. Perhaps you're the lazy type.

5. This is completely Rubbish. You want to control the man before? Like are you okay?

It pains you, but u said man not gaining anything in marriage nah, why are you crying again?

Oga, go and amend ur damage life and stop transferring ur tattered life on women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Heroesworths(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2022
They turn bitter
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sylve11: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
They are emotional being, especially after sex they become emotionally attached.

If you dump her afterwards, she begins to behave like a witch, and starts hunting you. Till she gets tired

Very very correct; cool

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by CHoccolaTE: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2022
Ten06: I know a woman who cater for the husband 100% but still respect the husband.
It is those ones with pride and arrogancy that allow wealth to control them

This is what useless Nigerian men want naa, I said it.

They want to be catered for 100% but also control the women catering for them like slaves.

Hopeless, greedy and lazy animals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sylve11: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Pells1:
Top 16 Feminist in Nairaland grin undecided lipsrsealed

1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 mariahAngel
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee
15 Abkayee
16 ernnie457

Let's pray for these ladies to get married too undecided undecided undecided

See list grin grin shocked cool
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
ernnie457:
Ever since I joined this nairaland all I see is hate against women...like una no get women for una life....the fact that u got hurt by one or two or more women doesn't mean we are all alike it's so annoying...it's toxic!
To allay your curiosity, please create a counterthread

1 Like

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by CHoccolaTE: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

It pains you, but u said man not gain anything in marriage nah, why are crying again.

Oga, go and amend ur damage life and stop transferring ur tattered life on women.

These ones are just small boys typing nonsense out of boredom. None of them is married.
Their eyes will clear completely after marriage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by GoodCane: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Fiscus105:

It pains you, but u said man not gain anything in marriage nah, why are crying again.

I expected you to counter my points as to those rubbish things you wrote grin

If those things you wrote up there are the only things a woman can offer in marriage, then it is certain Men gains absolutely nothing from marriage at all. grin imagine the Rubbish you wrote there, when a Man can get a maid or servant to do all that for him. Are you this dull?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by CHoccolaTE: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2022
ernnie457:
Ever since I joined this nairaland all I see is hate against women...like una no get women for una life....the fact that u got hurt by one or two or more women doesn't mean we are all alike it's so annoying...it's toxic!

My dear it means we are all alike ooo
That's exactly what it means
They should leave us alone and marry women from other countries, you don't need to type anything to console them or discourage them from their bitterness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by kaymart: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:
How many people divorced in your street in the last 10 years? If you can point 3 then you are living at lekki
I am close to 40 and I’ve never seen up 3 for real out of 500 couples I know
Nigerian ladies are good only less than 1% are bad
But you are not presently married
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

More like:
Ever since you joined nairaland, you still don't know that nairaland is the home of rubbish.
If you want to keep your sanity, just read the rubbish, type your own rubbish and move on.
99% of the people on this forum don't do what they type.
Know this and know peace.

Fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by kaywhy09(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2022
They have always been.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by gfelo(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
facts, because the FAIL they dont want to see any other person successful
stuffs2002:
They go arround spending hatred and BITTERNESS against the male gender thereby causing more divorce .

Any normal woman should avoid all these bittered women at all cost if you want your marriage/relationship to work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by LadyExcellency: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
ravensckar:
I think there's something fundamentally wrong with Nigerian women! They don't seem to understand that it takes two to tango. Relationship isn't a two-way thing to them; it's only about themselves alone. Anyone who enters marriage with that flawed mentality is bound to fail at it. angry angry

Secondly, I think not knowing about the opposite se.x too is a recipe for marital disaster. A man should know a lot about the woman nature and a woman too should know a lot about men and their ways. For example, most Naija women think that se.x is the only thing that can keep a man loyal to them. Hence, they focus more on having a sexy body rather than working on themselves to become more likable.

Most Naija women can hardly hold a meaningful conversation with their partner, they can hardly contribute meaningfully to issues, most don't have the requisite skills to become their partner's 'buddy'. To them, relationship is about the man providing the money while they in turn provide the se. x. Tufia! angry angry

That right there is why I'll always love my wife; that lady is very wise and likable. She's not only a wife but a partner; she's my gist partner, personal adviser on work and family matters, she's my account officer, best friend, and my ......... *ehm* *coughs* cheesy cheesy

Are you up to 20 years in marriage and haven't raised your hands on her? If not relax and don't be like those relationship experts
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by OnonujuChrist(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Lanty01:
Women everywhere are the same. The problem is you, swallow the redpill.
Red pill Kwa ��..!
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2022
I'm yet to see how their way of life affects you men, as far as their bitterness and feminism does not disturb your existence, and their marriage advices does not disrupt your being, mind the business that pays you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / What Other Means Do We Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.