Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts (21584 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Karleb(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2022
Actually, women just find romance and relationship too interesting for some strange reasons.

They always turn up for relationship seminars and are so interested that might make you think they go into said relationship alone.

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by nicerod(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin

Violence loading

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Pells1:
Top 16 Feminist in Nairaland grin undecided lipsrsealed

1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 mariahAngel
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee
15 Abkayee
16 ernnie457

Let's pray for these ladies to get married too undecided undecided undecided

grin grin Biko I'm not a feminist... it's just a trend I've noticed on this platform and it's not good

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Lama70(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Somebody shout hallelujah!

My ex must not know I have read this post.

Na she carry me join NL.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Agboconsult1(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Sometimes this ladies want to set up high standard that they themselves don't have. If a lady's mind is off towards a guy nothing can bring it on. Their love for sweet things only makes guys see them less sometimes.
Divorce is not a good thing. It has a strong negative effect on children up bringing.
Lets discourage it.

Merry Christmas ��

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Jack005(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
post=119412806:
We stopped reading at this point....

[b][/b]
Where is this nonsense coming from?!

Prove kee u dia undecided

I have always known you to be a woman masquerading as a man.. When APC government end,I wonder what will become of you and your very useless post.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by emmanuelbrown26: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
post=119412806:
We stopped reading at this point....

[b][/b]
Where is this nonsense coming from?!

Prove kee u dia undecided

My geee, I noticed that u always spend more time on romance section than politics section. Abi APV no dey pay again?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Flier: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2022
This post is useless,98% of Nigerian ladies are good
Only Lekki prostitute turns celeb are painting Nigerian ladies in bad colours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by emmanuelbrown26: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:
Post if very very useful to those simps and eye opener to them too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by maasoap(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
I thought men didn't care about marriage and benefited the least from it?

Why are all these threads talking about divorce and the 'sanctity' of marriage being made by men?

The rare threads with women posters are probably men under disguise too grin grin

That's a fact, do not contest it. And men care about marriage. In fact, men are the lone reason why the marriages are still happening and working in this country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Thegoodone13(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
You are right
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Judolisco(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
They are emotional being, especially after sex they become emotionally attached.

If you dump her afterwards, she begins to behave like a witch, and starts hunting you. Till she gets tired
exactly... Na why I dey tell guys bdat.... After u nack girl, she starts seeing u as her husband

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wizygreat12: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
me don comot hand for anything that have to do with marriage matter shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by emerged01(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
In relationship,forget boob and yansh. Marry someone who fear God, who will always consider God before making choice and taking decision.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:

grin grin grin

Lekki prostitutes must have been living in every state, city and town in Nigeria. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
You shouldn't be bothered, about it. It's their life, if they choose to be single till 35 or either a feminist it's fine, it's their life. We are all architects to our life problems, sha don't push blames.

It's Christmas ⛄, And there are alot of places to shutdown grin, Who dey zuu zuu cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by AutoRedux: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Boys, focus on yourselves. A word is enough for the wise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Dshocker(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Recently, a lot of divorce issues have been rocking social media. The known ones are mostly from celebrities while unknown ones aren't on the internet. Off social media, many divorce cases are happening daily. This has become frequent. Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days.

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies. Blessing CEO, the popular Relationship Therapist also affirmed it.

Ladies, what is the issue? Don't marry someone you know that you won't spend the rest of your life with or don't waste a guy time.

Some of my friends who are in abroad, never marry Nigerian Ladies. One of them in Germany, married a Ghanaian. The other one in the UK, married a woman from Sierra Leone. In the US and Canada same issue.

Broken homes or in a society with a lot of divorcees lack basic moral and cultural values. This doesn't build a healthy community or society at large.

Some of we guys with open arms to Ladies have seen hell in the hands of some ladies. Last month, a lady without basic education or vocational skills telling me, someone who is feeding her, clothing her and working in one of the Multinational companies that I am the least, Just because guys are flopping around her. Sometimes, I wonder the mindset of some ladies. They see beauty or guys flopping around them as an achievement.

The good ladies in Nigeria currently are just less than 5%. This might be harsh but it is the truth.

We should tread with caution.

Ladies, what are the issues?

Most times na educated women they toll this pathway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Flier: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

grin grin grin

Lekki prostitutes must have been living in every state, city and town in Nigeria. Lol
How many people divorced in your street in the last 10 years? If you can point 3 then you are living at lekki
I am close to 40 and I’ve never seen up 3 for real out of 500 couples I know
Nigerian ladies are good only less than 1% are bad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nlkay(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
I thought men didn't care about marriage and benefited the least from it?

Why are all these threads talking about divorce and the 'sanctity' of marriage being made by men?

The rare threads with women posters are probably men under disguise too grin grin
I.B, Men ain't less interested in union but there's a fundermental issue with being submissive from the female gender.

1 Like

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by riverbird: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2022
And they try to give Thier fellow single ladies what they themselves don't have grin

1 Like

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Pells1: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2022
ernnie457:

grin grin Biko I'm not a feminist... it's just a trend I've noticed on this platform and it's not good
Your lips looks lonely
Do you mind keeping it busy with mine? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Isabi4lov: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2022
grin You men can't do without women .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by treatise: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Justbehave:
You said it all. Redpill is the antidote for women stupidity.
Swallowing the red pill has an elasticity-some men die as a result but nobody would identify the cause.

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Flier:
How many people divorced in your street in the last 10 years? If you can point 3 then you are living at lekki
I am close to 40 and I’ve never seen up 3 for real out of 500 couples I know

Nigerian ladies are good only less than 1% are bad

Are you sure you are living among human beings?
"Nigerian ladies are good only less than 1% are bad"! You are from reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by bikefab(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2022
That's a fact statement. A lot of them equally turn to embittered females constantly dishing out subtle insults and abuses to the said man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Kajaard: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Na wah ooooh shocked shocked

Another controversial thread on Christmas day undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by HomeTutorsPro: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2022
ernnie457:
Ever since I joined this nairaland all I see is hate against women...like una no get women for una life....the fact that u got hurt by one or two or more women doesn't mean we are all alike it's so annoying...it's toxic!
More like:
Ever since you joined nairaland, you still don't know that nairaland is the home of rubbish.
If you want to keep your sanity, just read the rubbish, type your own rubbish and move on.
99% of the people on this forum don't do what they type.
Know this and know peace.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Tinubumyman: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
They are emotional being, especially after sex they become emotionally attached.

If you dump her afterwards, she begins to behave like a witch, and starts hunting you. Till she gets tired
spiritual hunting self dey join
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by njelrapheal: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2022
ernnie457:
Ever since I joined this nairaland all I see is hate against women...like una no get women for una life....the fact that u got hurt by one or two or more women doesn't mean we are all alike it's so annoying...it's toxic!
so its not one or two. The worse of them are in tje majority. So u got work to do if u are good
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by riverbird: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2022
As a man just have a baby mama that will give you 2or 3 kids and you are good wink.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Sucre6: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Justbehave:
You said it all. Redpill is the antidote for women stupidity.

Yes
Redpill teaches you how to tame them and use their shenanigans to beat them in their own game

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / What Other Means Do We Use? / What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.