Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts (21592 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo this category mad grin

Who go win the award like this?
You ll run mad this Christmas season. Werey Omo.

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wickedfacts: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
Once again the gender that gains nothing from marriage is bothered about what is happening to marriages or women. One would think you guys should be happy. Enjoy lives with your sidechicks or your fellow men - but no, you can’t do that.

Leave women the fck alone!!!

Stop crying.

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2022
EdoBoy90:

Waiting for them
You don't need to wait till your head is broken.
Your write up isn't 100% right.

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Stop crying.

You guys have been the one crying, not even me. I am sure a quick look through your posts and mine would put things into perspective.

3 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Streetmovement(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

You ll run mad this Christmas season. Werey Omo.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha grin

Merry Christmas to you too
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by iamdapsyj(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2022
This compilation is funny but you forget the leader na. I think her moniker is "zzor" or something like that.....
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wickedfacts: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

You guys have been the one crying, not even me. I am sure a quick look through your posts and mine would put things into perspective.

I said stop crying. 2 words, you responded with 2 sentences. Okay, keep crying then.

5 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

I said stop crying. 2 words, you responded with 2 sentences. Okay, keep crying then.

Like I said, you are the one crying and jumping on the comments of women. Leave women alone! Stay redpilled! grin

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wickedfacts: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Like I said, you are the one crying and jumping on the comments of women. Leave women alone! Stay redpilled! grin

I don't need any of the redpill stuff to handle women. My finances, brain and emotions are developed enough to handle 4 of your type at home.

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Faposky95: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2022
No work again.....!!!!!
You lose job for Shell.....to become Oga for street depot ....
To the ladies, it's a step up....
Me and me shall follow in the right steps and retire in peace.....
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by ibkayee(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2022
maasoap:

That's a fact, do not contest it. And men care about marriage. In fact, men are the lone reason why the marriages are still happening and working in this country.
They benefit the least yet are scrambling and galvanising for it to be upheld day in day out? ‘Logic’. wink

8 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sharone21(f): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2022
Same applies to men too, they become bitter or redpilled( even for 'ordinary' relationship not even marriage) and come online to rant.

Come, Ubunja no be divorcee who now set in motion the redpill movement?

Marriage needs both partners to work at it, it needs discipline..... Not, men going against their marital vows to impregnate their side chicks and begin to query why women are not happy about their men.

That 80% statistics should apply to men more not women who want to marry.

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sheriffindy(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2022
No be we full Shiloh
ernnie457:

No wahala o
E concern una
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

I don't need any of the redpill stuff to handle women. My finances, brain and emotions are developed enough to handle 4 of your type at home.

Then stop wailing.

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by 1Sharon(f): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your post is a wide tangent off point. I specifically mentioned divorcees.

Misery loves company.
Okay, let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen a divorcee giving advice to married couples on how to enjoy their marriages?

Kevin Samuels does, but yes you're right, most divorced Nigerian women aren't positive about marriage.

Then again it's not a divorced person's place to advice married couples.

Even ppl that are married who flaunt how happily married they are, always end up revealing themselves in the end
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wickedfacts: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Then stop wailing.

Take your own advice

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Take your own advice

I am not the one quoting people upandan. Take that advice dearest… grin

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by BusinessPlan22: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2022
G00DHardDick:
A Man gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much that if she doesn't get married, she might end up killing herself. Have you ever seen a man displaying rings around? No! But a woman displays hers for the world to see. To a woman, marriage is her greatest achievement in life.

A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage, the earlier you understand this the better for you

Sorry speak for yourself.
I display mine, in fact I wore engagement ring.

It's purely relative, marriage is from God and it's a good thing

2 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Bonibo: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Recently, a lot of divorce issues have been rocking social media. The known ones are mostly from celebrities while unknown ones aren't on the internet. Off social media, many divorce cases are happening daily. This has become frequent. Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days.

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies. Blessing CEO, the popular Relationship Therapist also affirmed it.

Ladies, what is the issue? Don't marry someone you know that you won't spend the rest of your life with or don't waste a guy time.

Some of my friends who are in abroad, never marry Nigerian Ladies. One of them in Germany, married a Ghanaian. The other one in the UK, married a woman from Sierra Leone. In the US and Canada same issue.

Broken homes or in a society with a lot of divorcees lack basic moral and cultural values. This doesn't build a healthy community or society at large.

Some of we guys with open arms to Ladies have seen hell in the hands of some ladies. Last month, a lady without basic education or vocational skills telling me, someone who is feeding her, clothing her and working in one of the Multinational companies that I am the least, Just because guys are flopping around her. Sometimes, I wonder the mindset of some ladies. They see beauty or guys flopping around them as an achievement.

The good ladies in Nigeria currently are just less than 5%. This might be harsh but it is the truth.

We should tread with caution.

Ladies, what are the issues?

Most girls are not really in love but are in a relationship because of hunger even some see marriage as employment or arrival to destiny’s. Once the money stops coming they vanished also civilization contributes more to these problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by GloriousGbola: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:
Once again the gender that gains nothing from marriage is bothered about what is happening to marriages or women. One would think you guys should be happy. Enjoy lives with your sidechicks or your fellow men - but no, you can’t do that.

Leave women the fck alone!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYKwhVDgbk

obligatory grin
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by zinaunreal(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

I don't understand, do you expect them to hate themselves?

Stop rubbing it on people's faces .
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
I am not a feminist infact my views is general

If you love me , you can shoot your shot and yes I am single

Don't be afraid

SodiumValproate:
And wordsfrombimpe never even marry yet shocked

I am afraid.

Though I love her kiss
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Kaysalas(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

You don't need to wait till your head is broken.
Your write up isn't 100% right.
Just thought of you so as to wish you a merry Christmas but see posts
You haven't changed this your uncouth behaviour, even on Xmas day grin
Anyway sha, I need you to change for the better this coming year. Also begin to prepare the ground, I am coming to know ya parents grin
I want to take you off the "list" grin wink

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Youngpo413: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
I thought men didn't care about marriage and benefited the least from it?

Why are all these threads talking about divorce and the 'sanctity' of marriage being made by men?

The rare threads with women posters are probably men under disguise too grin grin
with the type of wayward ladies we have nowadays, I really pity the men who stoop so low to marry them.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by oyebanji(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don’t think anyone who is not in a marriage has any reason to offer advice on marriage….

1 Like

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Karlifate: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Redpill this, Redpill that cheesy grin

Romantic relationship is just a fraction of the redpill — There are so many aspects to it.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Biglittlelois(f): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
zinaunreal:

Stop rubbing it on people's faces .

Did they specifically rub it on your face?

If you hate yourself that's fine, anybody can praise and love themselves however they want, it's a free world, the internet is big enough for everyone, if you don't like it, block them or look way, it doesn't affect your existence.

4 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Menclothing: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Carry your wife
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by yemi1504: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:
They go arround spreading hatred and BITTERNESS against the male gender thereby causing more divorce .

Any normal woman should avoid all these bittered women at all cost if you want your marriage/relationship to work

You can say that again!
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by yemi1504: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
KingLennon:
It's the truth and many of them are here on Nairaland. The social media world has really affected our women...

Yesterday's women (our mothers) were much better!

Some ladies like our mothers are still available but they are like finding needle in the haystack unfortunately. Now, marriage to a woman is now like a lottery, you don't know whether it will be a hit or miss sigh.
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by zinaunreal(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Did they specifically rub it on your face?

If you hate yourself that's fine, anybody can praise and love themselves however they want, it's a free world, the internet is big enough for everyone, if you don't like it, block them or look way, it doesn't affect your existence.

Omo how you take know say them no rub am for my face. You know me before?. Its obvious you're a pained feminist. My friend if you dey find who go Greese your punna this christmas slide away abeg. I don't do ego bloated eves. To me you're all nothing but baby factories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / What Other Means Do We Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.