Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal (3342 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / I Played Too Much. Now I Destroyed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by Finitin: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
kyber:

Lol have you helped those needy people in your environment

Have you helped those people begging online

You just scroll through and act like it’s non of your business

Hypocrite of a human
imagine creating threads to prove what you are not, just for online glorification cheesy
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by kyber(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
squash47:

Niqqa just broke without shame

Oya send me the 3k

Lol

You think everyone is as broke as you lol
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by kyber(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Finitin:
imagine creating threads to prove what you are not, just for online gratification cheesy

Sorry you are here taking solace for your broke mentality

I post this things here for people like you to learn
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by Finitin: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
kyber:

Sorry you are here taking solace for your broke mentality

I post this things here for people like you to learn
you post that you refused to give a lady 3k so people here can learn? How old are you?
You sound very foolish.
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by kyber(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Finitin:
you post that you refused to give a lady 3k so people here can learn? How old are you?
You sound very foolish.

Seems you are quite a toddler yourself

A mature person won’t be raining insults on here

You a big fool though

And lol your mind is your shallow that you can’t depict the message I’m tryna pass
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by Flora2Sweet: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2022
I get sense, dey there dey form king kong....

She go remind u no wory...
kyber:

Lolz try get sense
She say make I send am instantly she wan use am

Lol wetin concern me if any other send am lol

Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by jydo34547: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2022
how old are you?So because you didnt send a girl 3k, the entire NL should know about this?What is this redpillers ideology again, someone shu remind mehow old are you?So because you didnt send a girl 3k, the entire NL should know about this?What is this redpillers ideology again, someone shu remind me...

1 Like

Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by squash47(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2022
kyber:

Oya send me the 3k

Lol

You think everyone is as broke as you lol

U still broke and immature. If not u no for see d 3k as anything, plus if to say u mature, u no for carry d matter come online seeking for validation.
Bro, u need to step up.
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by squash47(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2022
kyber:

Seems you are quite a toddler yourself

A mature person won’t be raining insults on here

You a big fool though

And lol your mind is your shallow that you can’t depict the message I’m tryna pass

Which message u won send ?
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by Aklee4994(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2022
kyber:

Is there any simpler form of saying i don’t have??
you should have just told her that you are having some issues with your bank and hear what she will say to know more about her maybe she really need some help or it’s just entitlement of a thing
Re: She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal by kyber(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aklee4994:
you should have just told her that you are having some issues with your bank and hear what she will say to know more about her maybe she really need some help or it’s just entitlement of a thing

I gave here the same format the last time she asked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Do This? / If A Married Woman Visits You / The Value Of A Woman, By Advocator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.