Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 (4122 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening guys!!!

on my previous thread I said my friend told me he saw her with another guy at the mall, which 90% of the comments said I should ignore until I catch her ted handed.

The fact remains that I have not caught her red handed , I even did all my underground investigation, still nothing.

The two times we had sex her pussy smell seriously, I was so irritated cos it has never smelt before. I just had to erase my mind that she's probably getting another gbola.

Last week she came over for weekend I still saw same thing, angrily in sent her packing that I don't wanna see her again.

I should have listened when my female colleague who told me that she's fucking real good behind me and its as a result of various sperms that has mixed with the chemicals in her vagina that makes it smell if not properly taken care of.

Her sis called me and I've not being picking her calls I feel cheated after I don do introduction!!!!

Nigerian girls no pure I swear. she's still insisting that she wasn't cheating and I kept asking her why her pussy smells all of a sudden? pls to experienced bros in the house can the smelling be as a result of excess gbola or na normal thing but e no dey smell before I swear!!!! na recently e start
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by ValCon888: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
When her oil rig starts to smell, you can bet your two hairy balls that she's cheating on you with another man.

That stinking stench is the residue of leftover sperm marinating in her pûssy.

If you insert your díck in there, and the vagina that you used to call home now feels like a strange house - she's cheating on you.

If you try to do doggy style and she quickly changes position to missionary, she's cheating on you.

That is a hoé's trick. The other guy lashed her from behind last night.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Vinnie2000(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dis Udofia Guy and his Fiancee issues again.. undecided

U Better Channel all dis Energy into kickstarting or Expanding ur Business or Anything Profitable.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by tayo60(f): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ur problem no dey finish ni ?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dis Udofia Guy and his Fiancee issues again.. undecided

U Better Channel all dis Energy into kickstarting or Expanding ur Business or Anything Profitable.

My guy!!! Man must at least settle down now, I just don't want to fall into the wrong hands

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
tayo60:
Ur problem no dey finish ni ?

No body for this life wey no get problem, so no judge me abeg, two heads are better than one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by mployer(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Your mind is playing tricks on you.

You are an unstable person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
ValCon888:
When her oil rig starts to smell, you can bet your two hairy balls that she's cheating on you with another man.

That stinking stench is the residue of leftover sperm marinating in her pûssy.

oh my God!!! so na true eh!!! I'm done I swear!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
mployer:
Your mind is playing tricks on you.

You are an unstable person.

I'm unstable right? so her pussy smelling is a normal thing abi? the way people comment at times dey tire person self

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by akube34: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening guys!!!

on my previous thread I said my friend told me he saw her with another guy at the mall, which 90% of the comments said I should ignore until I catch her ted handed.

The fact remains that I have not caught her red handed , I even did all my underground investigation, still nothing.

The two times we had sex her pussy smell seriously, I was so irritated cos it has never smelt before. I just had to erase my mind that she's probably getting another gbola.

Last week she came over for weekend I still saw same thing, angrily in sent her packing that I don't wanna see her again.

I should have listened when my female colleague who told me that she's fucking real good behind me and its as a result of various sperms that has mixed with the chemicals in her vagina that makes it smell if not properly taken care of.

Her sis called me and I've not being picking her calls I feel cheated after I don do introduction!!!!

Nigerian girls no pure I swear. she's still insisting that she wasn't cheating and I kept asking her why her pussy smells all of a sudden? pls to experienced bros in the house can the smelling be as a result of excess gbola or na normal thing but e no dey smell before I swear!!!! na recently e start
bro she Dey cheat ooo.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
akube34:
bro she Dey cheat ooo.

Hmm!!! I tot so too
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Romanoff(f): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Instead of you to tell her the truth so she can seek help for the yeast infection or bacteria vaginosis that she has, you've concluded it's cause she's cheating that she smells down there.

No be your fault sha, if she close her legs till she's married like she spos to, she no go dey chop this kind disgrace and disrespect.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Misterone: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening guys!!!

my guy, it is not as a result of gbola but because of infections which can be gotten from anywhere even from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Romanoff:
Instead of you to tell her the truth so she can seek help for the yeast infection or bacteria vaginosis that she has, you've concluded it's cause she's cheating that she smells down there.

No be your fault sha, if she close her legs till she's married like she spos to, she no go dey chop this kind disgrace and disrespect.

Forget that vaginosis issue! does that infection make it smell lke rotten fish? haba!!! And moreover ladies yapa!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Misterone:
my guy, it is not as a result of gbola but because of infections which can be gotten from anywhere even from you.

Can u proof it? where did u get that info from?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

oh my God!!! so na true eh!!! I'm done I swear!!!

It helps to do some research b4 jumping on Nairaland with assumption it's caused by cheating!
See below:

11 Reasons For Vaginal Ordor

Men have odor, too!
So, why is it that it is women that spend more time concerned about odor than men, when odor happens to all of us?
Here’s my theory… Ready for this?

Men do not have to go and hang their knees up and spread their legs wide open with a speculum placed into a body cavity every year. All this just inches away from the face of a doctor!

I guarantee you, if men had to do this, they would have had this problem solved in two shakes about 100 years ago.

It took a woman to solve body odor!

Lume Deodorant for Underarms & Private Parts is very effective at preventing body odor in intimate areas (for both women AND men!).

However, you may be wondering what causes so-called “feminine odor” in the first place.

Here are 11 things that contribute to odor:

1. Long pubic hair

Hair increases the surface area for bacteria and bodily fluids to linger and lead to odor. Think of it as a dance floor. The smaller the dance floor, the smaller the area the bacteria and bodily fluids have to hang out and interact with each other. Pubic hair holds on to residual urine, vaginal discharge, blood and semen. Bacteria line up all along the hair shaft just lunching it up and creating odor. (Very appetizing, I know.)

Trimming your pubic hair reduces that surface area for bacteria, thus reducing odor.

2. Menstrual Blood
It’s actually not the vagina that tends to cause odor, it’s bacteria from our backside. So, using a diva cup or tampon helps to keep menstrual blood from coming into contact with bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract. Bacteria digest the proteins and fats found in blood and release odor. By keeping blood away from between our butt cheeks and vulva, we are reducing the potential for odor to form.

3. Urine
When you empty your bladder, residual urine happens. If you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or laugh, you have a little more than most. Bacteria digest it and that creates odor. If you want to use a spray bottle or a wet wipe and just good old toilet paper to pat dry, you will minimize this odor reaction from happening.

4. Intimacy
Semen is the worst offender for odor between our legs. Bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract digest semen slowly over time, and the vagina serves as a reservoir for it to leak out for the next couple of days. You can use a tampon after intercourse to minimize the leakage. Just remove it a few hours later.

These odors are indistinguishable from odors commonly noted with bacterial vaginosis. If it’s an external odor that is not from an infection and therefore doesn’t require antibiotics, the odor will go away within 3-4 days. If odor persists, you may have an infection, so you’ll want to see your doctor.

5. Tight-fitting clothes
If you are wearing clothing that is squeezing your butt cheeks together, odor is just brewing away. Think Ziploc bag. That’s exactly what’s happening with your jeans, yoga pants, and tights.

6. Poo residue
It happens. Especially in public bathrooms with cheap toilet paper. Or at a cheap friend’s house who uses cheap toilet paper.

You can imagine how even a little bit of residue won’t leave you smelling fresh and clean after you leave the bathroom.

I recommend using toilet paper and freshening up with a Lume Deodorant Wipe until it swipes white.

7. Man-made fabrics
If your clothing contains anything other than cotton or wool, it has man-made fibers.

These have been shown to promote the B.O. reaction.

Sweat and bacteria find their way to the fabrics every time you wear them, and you cannot keep this B.O. reaction from happening, no matter what product you use.

Next time you think your deodorant failed you, make sure you are not just smelling that reaction in the shirt from a previous wear.

Pre-hamper your fabrics with an enzyme detergent to help get those odors out.

8. Thong underwear
As a gynecologist, I always referred to this as butt floss. It is meant to be worn only briefly, in my opinion. Think of it like a rope on a pulley moving back and forth shifting bacteria from your backside to the front side. Thongs increase your risk of irritation and yeast infections.

9. Vaginal discharge
What happens is, when it is digested by bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tracts (get the reoccurring theme here?), a mild fishy odor is released.
There is nothing wrong with you, it just happens.
Higher pH discharge is more likely to happen during ovulation, pregnancy and in post-menopausal years.

10. Retained tampon

Have you ever smelled a rotten potato?
This is even worse.

Most retained tampons are left in at the end of your period, and you forget about them. It is also possible to double-up on tampons in the vagina and not realize it.

About three days later (or more) you will begin to notice the smell of death.

We should be changing our tampons every 4-6 hours during the day and not leaving one in overnight for longer than 8 hours.

11. Vaginal infections
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) and trichomoniasis both have a fishy foul odor associated with them.

BV is milder in odor and odor may be the only symptom you have.

Trichomoniasis is almost always associated with a change in vaginal discharge that is grey or greenish in nature. If you notice a strong fishy odor immediately after intercourse, chances are you have this. It is a parasite and needs antibiotics to treat it.

You can minimize those odors by trying some of the suggestions I have mentioned.

If you still notice odor despite using Lume for a few days, you need to see your doctor to rule out a more concerning issue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by nicerod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Treat her infection and watch things slowly

Don't let her know u are suspecting her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Nicepoker(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
How about the dude that was stealing from your dad una resolve the issue? grin. This your girl. Is she aware of the married woman you were nursing intentions to sleep with?. Udofia234 why do you want to personalize a public infrastructure. Why? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Kooldon(f): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
She is innocent till found guility.
Dont run into collision yet. Sit her down and probe her very well including checking her social media
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Romanoff(f): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

Forget that vaginosis issue! does that infection make it smell lke rotten fish? haba!!! And moreover ladies yapa!!!

Read more about yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis and come and edit your post.

Even virgin ladies have these infections.

Educate yourself na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by siofra(f): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

I'm unstable right? so her pussy smelling is a normal thing abi? the way people comment at times dey tire person self

It's like you're having serious psychosis.

So you haven't heard of bacterial vaginosis?

That's what she has and it's very easy to cure, buy flagyl for her and stop showcasing your ignorance everywhere on this forum angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It helps to do some research b4 jumping to Nairaland.
See below, 11 reasons for vaginal ordor

Men have odor, too.

So, why is it that women spend more time concerned about odor than men, when odor happens to all of us?

Here’s my theory… Ready for this?

Men do not have to go and hang their knees up and spread their legs wide open with a speculum placed into a body cavity every year. All this just inches away from the face of a doctor!

I guarantee you, if men had to do this, they would have had this problem solved in two shakes about 100 years ago.

It took a woman to solve body odor!

Lume Deodorant for Underarms & Private Parts is very effective at preventing body odor in intimate areas (for both women AND men!).

However, you may be wondering what causes so-called “feminine odor” in the first place.

Here are 11 things that contribute to odor:

1. Long pubic hair

Hair increases the surface area for bacteria and bodily fluids to linger and lead to odor. Think of it as a dance floor. The smaller the dance floor, the smaller the area the bacteria and bodily fluids have to hang out and interact with each other. Pubic hair holds on to residual urine, vaginal discharge, blood and semen. Bacteria line up all along the hair shaft just lunching it up and creating odor. (Very appetizing, I know.)

Trimming your pubic hair reduces that surface area for bacteria, thus reducing odor.

2. Menstrual Blood
It’s actually not the vagina that tends to cause odor, it’s bacteria from our backside. So, using a diva cup or tampon helps to keep menstrual blood from coming into contact with bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract. Bacteria digest the proteins and fats found in blood and release odor. By keeping blood away from between our butt cheeks and vulva, we are reducing the potential for odor to form.

3. Urine
When you empty your bladder, residual urine happens. If you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or laugh, you have a little more than most. Bacteria digest it and that creates odor. If you want to use a spray bottle or a wet wipe and just good old toilet paper to pat dry, you will minimize this odor reaction from happening.

4. Intimacy
Semen is the worst offender for odor between our legs. Bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract digest semen slowly over time, and the vagina serves as a reservoir for it to leak out for the next couple of days. You can use a tampon after intercourse to minimize the leakage. Just remove it a few hours later.

These odors are indistinguishable from odors commonly noted with bacterial vaginosis. If it’s an external odor that is not from an infection and therefore doesn’t require antibiotics, the odor will go away within 3-4 days. If odor persists, you may have an infection, so you’ll want to see your doctor.

5. Tight-fitting clothes
If you are wearing clothing that is squeezing your butt cheeks together, odor is just brewing away. Think Ziploc bag. That’s exactly what’s happening with your jeans, yoga pants, and tights.

6. Poo residue
It happens. Especially in public bathrooms with cheap toilet paper. Or at a cheap friend’s house who uses cheap toilet paper.

You can imagine how even a little bit of residue won’t leave you smelling fresh and clean after you leave the bathroom.

I recommend using toilet paper and freshening up with a Lume Deodorant Wipe until it swipes white.

7. Man-made fabrics
If your clothing contains anything other than cotton or wool, it has man-made fibers.

These have been shown to promote the B.O. reaction.

Sweat and bacteria find their way to the fabrics every time you wear them, and you cannot keep this B.O. reaction from happening, no matter what product you use.

Next time you think your deodorant failed you, make sure you are not just smelling that reaction in the shirt from a previous wear.

Pre-hamper your fabrics with an enzyme detergent to help get those odors out.

8. Thong underwear
As a gynecologist, I always referred to this as butt floss. It is meant to be worn only briefly, in my opinion. Think of it like a rope on a pulley moving back and forth shifting bacteria from your backside to the front side. Thongs increase your risk of irritation and yeast infections.

9. Vaginal discharge
What happens is, when it is digested by bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tracts (get the reoccurring theme here?), a mild fishy odor is released.
There is nothing wrong with you, it just happens.
Higher pH discharge is more likely to happen during ovulation, pregnancy and in post-menopausal years.

10. Retained tampon
Have you ever smelled a rotten potato?

This is even worse.

Most retained tampons are left in at the end of your period, and you forget about them. It is also possible to double-up on tampons in the vagina and not realize it.

About three days later (or more) you will begin to notice the smell of death.

We should be changing our tampons every 4-6 hours during the day and not leaving one in overnight for longer than 8 hours.

11. Vaginal infections
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) and trichomoniasis both have a fishy foul odor associated with them.

BV is milder in odor and odor may be the only symptom you have.

Trichomoniasis is almost always associated with a change in vaginal discharge that is grey or greenish in nature. If you notice a strong fishy odor immediately after intercourse, chances are you have this. It is a parasite and needs antibiotics to treat it.

You can minimize those odors by trying some of the suggestions I have mentioned.

If you still notice odor despite using Lume for a few days, you need to see your doctor to rule out a more concerning issue.

hmm! educative!!! thanks boss
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
nicerod:
Treat her infection and watch things slowly

Don't let her know u are suspecting her

Girl wey I don pursue
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nicepoker:
How about the dude that was stealing from your dad una resolve the issue? grin. This your girl. Is she aware of the married woman you were nursing intentions to sleep with?. Udofia234 why do you want to personalize a public infrastructure. Why? grin

Nicepoker!!! I just wish make I see u right now, the way I go take fight u eh!! forget the past and face the future abeg!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kooldon:
She is innocent till found guility.
Dont run into collision yet. Sit her down and probe her very well including checking her social media

I have done that severally still got nothing!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Romanoff:

Read more about yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis and come and edit your post.

Even virgin ladies have these infections.

Educate yourself na.

OK!!! I'll read more on that
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

It's like you're having serious psychosis.

So you haven't heard of bacterial vaginosis?

That's what she has and it's very easy to cure, buy flagyl for her and stop showcasing your ignorance everywhere on this forum angry

oh! that's the next thing ladies use as an excuse for doing runs abi? I'll do as u have adviced but that will not quench my doubt
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Sucre6: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Udofia, udofia, udofia, how many times I call you, Nah this girl go kill u las las, u better run when u still can, Simpson grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by nicerod(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

Girl wey I don pursue

Chai

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Streetmovement(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So you never fit still catch this your shenkes after all the tricks wey we give you grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So you never fit still catch this your shenkes after all the tricks wey we give you grin

Baba! she smart pass me I swear
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sucre6:
Udofia, udofia, udofia, how many times I call you, Nah this girl go kill u las las, u better run when u still can, Simpson grin

OK boss!!! I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / Is Breast Sucking Good For You? / Five Basic Things You Want Your Future Spouse To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.