Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 (4123 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Streetmovement(m): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

Baba! she smart pass me I swear

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Ah!! she don know you finish be that grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Streetmovement:

Ah!! she don know you finish be that grin

baba wetin I for do nah
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Raj10(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin grin
udofia234:

oh my God!!! so na true eh!!! I'm done I swear!!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Streetmovement(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

baba wetin I for do nah

E sure me say you no implement wetin we cap you for here, you just play ludo with our advice

Check yourself
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Nicepoker(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
udofia234:

Nicepoker!!! I just wish make I see u right now, the way I go take fight u eh!! forget the past and face the future abeg!!!
Ok future tense of marriage is divorce. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by SPAMBOX7: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Misterone:
my guy, it is not as a result of gbola but because of infections which can be gotten from anywhere even from you.
So where did the infection come from since her pussy wasn't smelling before.
Cos last time I read OP's travail I got a few points:
1. Her pussy didn't use to smell
2. He been smashing her before the pussy started smelling after suspecting she's cheating.

So unless op cheated with another lady and got infected then gave her there is no way she'd contract infection from op. And if you assuming she must have contracted it from the toilet etc then why can't you assume she must be cheating as well. Abi your assumptions are only one sided
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by intruder15(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening guys!!!

on my previous thread I said my friend told me he saw her with another guy at the mall, which 90% of the comments said I should ignore until I catch her ted handed.

The fact remains that I have not caught her red handed , I even did all my underground investigation, still nothing.

The two times we had sex her pussy smell seriously, I was so irritated cos it has never smelt before. I just had to erase my mind that she's probably getting another gbola.

Last week she came over for weekend I still saw same thing, angrily in sent her packing that I don't wanna see her again.

I should have listened when my female colleague who told me that she's fucking real good behind me and its as a result of various sperms that has mixed with the chemicals in her vagina that makes it smell if not properly taken care of.

Her sis called me and I've not being picking her calls I feel cheated after I don do introduction!!!!

Nigerian girls no pure I swear. she's still insisting that she wasn't cheating and I kept asking her why her pussy smells all of a sudden? pls to experienced bros in the house can the smelling be as a result of excess gbola or na normal thing but e no dey smell before I swear!!!! na recently e start

All these are speculative. Seeing someone at the mall doesn't translate to cheating. Except she lied to you about her location as at the time she was at the mall.

Odour p***y doesn't mean she is cheating. Take her to the hospital. Get to the root of the odour. That may be your evidence that she is cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
2. He been smashing her before the pussy started smelling after suspecting she's cheating.

So unless op cheated with another lady and got infected then gave her there is no way she'd contract infection from op. And if you assuming she must have contracted it from the toilet etc then why can't you assume she must be cheating as well. Abi your assumptions are only one sided

Nice one baba
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2022
intruder15:

All these are speculative. Seeing someone at the mall doesn't translate to cheating. Except she lied to you about her location as at the time she was at the mall.

Odour p***y doesn't mean she is cheating. Take her to the hospital. Get to the root of the odour. That may be your evidence that she is cheating.

OK!! I'll do that
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2022
Streetmovement:

E sure me say you no implement wetin we cap you for here, you just play ludo with our advice

Check yourself

Baba, I try everything yet no story oo
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ok future tense of marriage is divorce. grin

when u go change self?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by imagrg(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Spy on her WhatsApp messages.

Ask her to always wash her kpekus before and after sex.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by hardon1(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It helps to do some research b4 jumping to Nairaland.
See below, 11 reasons for vaginal ordor

Men have odor, too.

So, why is it that women spend more time concerned about odor than men, when odor happens to all of us?

Here’s my theory… Ready for this?

Men do not have to go and hang their knees up and spread their legs wide open with a speculum placed into a body cavity every year. All this just inches away from the face of a doctor!

I guarantee you, if men had to do this, they would have had this problem solved in two shakes about 100 years ago.

It took a woman to solve body odor!

Lume Deodorant for Underarms & Private Parts is very effective at preventing body odor in intimate areas (for both women AND men!).

However, you may be wondering what causes so-called “feminine odor” in the first place.

Here are 11 things that contribute to odor:

1. Long pubic hair

Hair increases the surface area for bacteria and bodily fluids to linger and lead to odor. Think of it as a dance floor. The smaller the dance floor, the smaller the area the bacteria and bodily fluids have to hang out and interact with each other. Pubic hair holds on to residual urine, vaginal discharge, blood and semen. Bacteria line up all along the hair shaft just lunching it up and creating odor. (Very appetizing, I know.)

Trimming your pubic hair reduces that surface area for bacteria, thus reducing odor.

2. Menstrual Blood
It’s actually not the vagina that tends to cause odor, it’s bacteria from our backside. So, using a diva cup or tampon helps to keep menstrual blood from coming into contact with bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract. Bacteria digest the proteins and fats found in blood and release odor. By keeping blood away from between our butt cheeks and vulva, we are reducing the potential for odor to form.

3. Urine
When you empty your bladder, residual urine happens. If you leak urine when you cough, sneeze or laugh, you have a little more than most. Bacteria digest it and that creates odor. If you want to use a spray bottle or a wet wipe and just good old toilet paper to pat dry, you will minimize this odor reaction from happening.

4. Intimacy
Semen is the worst offender for odor between our legs. Bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tract digest semen slowly over time, and the vagina serves as a reservoir for it to leak out for the next couple of days. You can use a tampon after intercourse to minimize the leakage. Just remove it a few hours later.

These odors are indistinguishable from odors commonly noted with bacterial vaginosis. If it’s an external odor that is not from an infection and therefore doesn’t require antibiotics, the odor will go away within 3-4 days. If odor persists, you may have an infection, so you’ll want to see your doctor.

5. Tight-fitting clothes
If you are wearing clothing that is squeezing your butt cheeks together, odor is just brewing away. Think Ziploc bag. That’s exactly what’s happening with your jeans, yoga pants, and tights.

6. Poo residue
It happens. Especially in public bathrooms with cheap toilet paper. Or at a cheap friend’s house who uses cheap toilet paper.

You can imagine how even a little bit of residue won’t leave you smelling fresh and clean after you leave the bathroom.

I recommend using toilet paper and freshening up with a Lume Deodorant Wipe until it swipes white.

7. Man-made fabrics
If your clothing contains anything other than cotton or wool, it has man-made fibers.

These have been shown to promote the B.O. reaction.

Sweat and bacteria find their way to the fabrics every time you wear them, and you cannot keep this B.O. reaction from happening, no matter what product you use.

Next time you think your deodorant failed you, make sure you are not just smelling that reaction in the shirt from a previous wear.

Pre-hamper your fabrics with an enzyme detergent to help get those odors out.

8. Thong underwear
As a gynecologist, I always referred to this as butt floss. It is meant to be worn only briefly, in my opinion. Think of it like a rope on a pulley moving back and forth shifting bacteria from your backside to the front side. Thongs increase your risk of irritation and yeast infections.

9. Vaginal discharge
What happens is, when it is digested by bacteria commonly found in our gastrointestinal tracts (get the reoccurring theme here?), a mild fishy odor is released.
There is nothing wrong with you, it just happens.
Higher pH discharge is more likely to happen during ovulation, pregnancy and in post-menopausal years.

10. Retained tampon

Have you ever smelled a rotten potato?
This is even worse.

Most retained tampons are left in at the end of your period, and you forget about them. It is also possible to double-up on tampons in the vagina and not realize it.

About three days later (or more) you will begin to notice the smell of death.

We should be changing our tampons every 4-6 hours during the day and not leaving one in overnight for longer than 8 hours.

11. Vaginal infections
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) and trichomoniasis both have a fishy foul odor associated with them.

BV is milder in odor and odor may be the only symptom you have.

Trichomoniasis is almost always associated with a change in vaginal discharge that is grey or greenish in nature. If you notice a strong fishy odor immediately after intercourse, chances are you have this. It is a parasite and needs antibiotics to treat it.

You can minimize those odors by trying some of the suggestions I have mentioned.

If you still notice odor despite using Lume for a few days, you need to see your doctor to rule out a more concerning issue.

I want to ask
Won't a lady notice when her veejay is smelling?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by BabbanBura(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2022
ValCon888:
When her oil rig starts to smell, you can bet your two hairy balls that she's cheating on you with another man.

That stinking stench is the residue of leftover sperm marinating in her pûssy.

If you insert your díck in there, and the vagina that you used to call home now feels like a strange house - she's cheating on you.

If you try to do doggy style and she quickly changes position to missionary, she's cheating on you.

That is a hoé's trick. The other guy lashed her from behind last night.

Any guy that is very observant can tell if another guy is banging his pussy!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Romanoff(f): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2022
hardon1:

I want to ask
Won't a lady in notice when her veejay is smelling?

No. Some ladies won't notice. Some will still think it's the normal vagina smell till someone around tells them.

Any small change on the pH level down there can make the vagina smell, even wearing a tight pant can cause it.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by hardon1(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Romanoff:

No. Some ladies won't notice. Some will still think it's the normal vagina smell till someone around tells them.

Any small change on the pH level down there can make the vagina smell, even wearing a tight pant can cause it.

Na wa o
I think ladies should be checking that stuff regularly and especially when they intend to meet thier man.

It can be very discouraging. That's one of the reason some men don't want to give head but they won't tell the lady

For me, Nothing kills erection faster than when a lady undresses and the room is engulfed with smell
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by ahms12(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening guys!!!

on my previous thread I said my friend told me he saw her with another guy at the mall, which 90% of the comments said I should ignore until I catch her ted handed.

The fact remains that I have not caught her red handed , I even did all my underground investigation, still nothing.

The two times we had sex her pussy smell seriously, I was so irritated cos it has never smelt before. I just had to erase my mind that she's probably getting another gbola.

Last week she came over for weekend I still saw same thing, angrily in sent her packing that I don't wanna see her again.

I should have listened when my female colleague who told me that she's fucking real good behind me and its as a result of various sperms that has mixed with the chemicals in her vagina that makes it smell if not properly taken care of.

Her sis called me and I've not being picking her calls I feel cheated after I don do introduction!!!!

Nigerian girls no pure I swear. she's still insisting that she wasn't cheating and I kept asking her why her pussy smells all of a sudden? pls to experienced bros in the house can the smelling be as a result of excess gbola or na normal thing but e no dey smell before I swear!!!! na recently e start
My guy, you can't really conclude , smelling pussy can be as a result of infection.maybe she has been sharing toilet or she something else. if you really want to marry her you need to put a deaf ears on somethings you will be hearing and be matured over something like your mindset.as per your girlfriend. I'm not saying she's innocent or she's cheating, you know her well than anyone of us here. I will suggest you do you findings in a matured way and don't jump into conclusion.
I wish you good luck
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Romanoff(f): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2022
hardon1:

Na wa o
I think ladies should be checking that stuff regularly and especially when they intend to meet thier man.

It can be very discouraging. That's one of the reason some men don't want to give head but they won't tell the lady

For me, Nothing kills erection faster than when a lady undresses and the room is engulfed with small

A woman's body is very sensitive. You should be able to tell someone you care about if something is off.

They night not know, just tell her and walk the treatment journey with her.

Yeast infections are very common amongst women and it has nothing to do with STDs.

Even using bathing soap with perfume can cause it.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by faceLAGOS: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
I believe she’s an ibo girl.

sad
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
imagrg:
Spy on her WhatsApp messages.
Ask her to always wash her kpekus before and after sex.
ok
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
hardon1:

I want to ask Won't a lady notice when her veejay is smelling?

they do know
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2022
BabbanBura:

Any guy that is very observant can tell if another guy is banging his pussy!

hmmm! how?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Romanoff:

hmmm!! really?
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2022
hardon1:

Na wa o

For me, Nothing kills erection faster than when a lady undresses and the room is engulfed with smell

correct bro! so irritating
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
ahms12:

My guy, you can't really conclude , smelling pussy can be as a result of infection.maybe she has been sharing toilet or she something else. if you really want to marry her you need to put a deaf ears on somethings you will be hearing and be matured over something like your mindset.as per your girlfriend. I'm not saying she's innocent or she's cheating, you know her well than anyone of us here. I will suggest you do you findings in a matured way and don't jump into conclusion.
I wish you good luck

Thanks boss!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Romanoff:

A woman's body is very sensitive. You should be able to tell someone you care about if something is off.

They night not know, just tell her and walk the treatment journey with her.

Yeast infections are very common amongst women and it has nothing to do with STDs.

Even using bathing soap with perfume can cause it.

Hmm! this is educative
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I believe she’s an ibo girl.
sad

Delta girl
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Romanoff(f): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
udofia234:

hmmm!! really?

Yes.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Waffarianman(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2022
@Op what's wrong with you every woman smells down there even the great celebrity you see today.

Monalisa smell down there too

Get well soon bro
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by Misterone: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

what I am trying to tell you is that infections are not gotten through sex alone. You can get them just by dipping your dirty hands into or touching your PP, wearing dirty pants, using soiled toilets etc. You see when the PH level of the pussy is altered by bacteria or chemicals then this happens. The pussy has it's own bacteria that cleans it up. Now when you introduce a chemical/bacterial with a high PH level into the pussy (this can be through creams, using soap to wash the pussy, or using liquid with high PH during sex, touching the pussy with dirty hands during masturbation, using dirty toilets etc), this chemicals/bacteria start killing the natural bacteria in the pussy. The pussy becomes a graveyard of dead bacteria. And when you have so many dead bodies in a wet environment what happens. Bad smell.
There is a feminine wash that your girlfriend can use. It will solve this problem in a week or two. It cost just 6k
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by ocloud(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guy your girl might have some transmitted disease which might not be as a result of her cheating on you. If you love her, please ask her to go for test and probably treat herself. This infection might be from toilet or from an infectious place she unknowingly urinate.
Re: My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 by udofia234(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Waffarianman:
@Op what's wrong with you every woman smells down there even the great celebrity you see today.

Monalisa smell down there too

Get well soon bro

Monalisa chinda the actress smell down there? na lie abeg! that smell isn't normal.

I've met girls who are very clean , no smell at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Have Sex With Just One Man In Your Entire Life? / Ladies: Pamper 101 - 301 / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.