Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari (9066 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Tsolutionjoseph: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2022
ganisucks:
How many people will you beg. The presidential candidate is begging, his stooge: Sanwo-Olu is begging. His son and wife are begging. But his online workers are arrogantly bragging to everyone that their candidate has already won. See confusion.
beg Igbos, we rather lose, than beg flat head
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
He has done it as Lagos state governor.

He will do it as a president.

Lagos is greater than all 5 SE states and 13 states in the North combined.

Nigerians have no doubt in his ability.

One of the contestants was the governor of one of the SE states. As I type, he has ran away from the state he had governed for 8 years. Guess where he resides. Lagos state.

Another name for that is FAILURE.

God forbid he gets close to our presidency.

You don't have sense. Imagine how productive and useful you would be if you just had sense this Christmas.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep fooling yourself � pandemic Obituary the sponsor of #ENDSars will never rule Nigeria. The same pandemic Obituary sponsored the calling of Nigeria a ZOO. Just watch and see how he will be disgraced very soon.

See ehn you guys should fear God with these your lies. How is PO the sponsor of endsars? Try and have sense abeg.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by John4B: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
He said, “You have been at the helm of the affairs of this country at a critical time. We have seen a life of commitment, dedication, patriotism and honesty. Mr President, you have done well for your country. Our nation has seen the difference, the leadership that you demonstrate.”

Continue lieing and deceiving urself and ur senseless supporters but sensible Nigerians know better.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by 2pak(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2022
So, hardship continue,,,, no way
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by adefitim(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Anytime I see this I always feels like is this the best we can get at this critical moment of time?
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Babysho(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Jagaban I believe you.
Truth be told, not everybody will agree or happy with the present administration but Buhari has tried his best may be not perfect. I remember some years ago, suicide bombers are having a field day. But it is history today. Please do something with banditry, and kidnappers.
Jagaban through your efforts, today SW enjoys a little dividend of democracy. Lagos -Ibadan Rail line, restoration of democracy day June 12,
Thank you Jagaban. You earn my vote
Don't come to my mention o. It's democracy you equally have choice among others before you begin to reign your curses and name calling as if it's only Jagaban contesting.
Even you do, I will ignore you because I'm not ready to fight with the pigs in the mud as I wear white cloths. grin

Nnamdi Azikiwe will turn in his grave on hearing the calibre of Nigerians you're praising as leaders.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Timatayo1: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2022
He will make nigeria suffer as buhari did. .but God forbid bat things
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2022
When your aka, is DISAPPOINTMENT.....see otele the talk grin
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by fijihems: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2022
This man is not making any sense all the time. How can he be promising Buhari that he won't disappoint him? In other words, he is going to be doing Buhari's bidding if he'selected? What an irony.

For Nigerians Tinubu promised that he must remove fuel subsidy even if the whole of the country want to protest till the end of the world.

NIGERIANS, SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOO!
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Quodseverismete: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2022
madridguy:
We believe you Jagaban.

Who wrote that epistle for him, is it not the same Tinubu who don't know what PCV is and was calling ApV,,,,?.
All this packaging you people are packaging Tinubu, by the time he wins, Shettima go show una including You e-wariors that Vice president has the final say, u will wail and there's nothing anybody can do about it. Make this words today.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by uchwar1: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2022
You won't disappoint Buhari with continuation of hardship and suffering. Pls campaign and leave Buhari out of your business
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by chidooh1: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

One of the contestants was the governor of one of the SE states. As I type, he has ran away from the state he had governed for 8 years. Guess where he resides. Lagos state.

Abuja would become a state one day and one idiot would claim to have built it just as we see today in Lagos.
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by 3verblazing(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

first off is Tinubu from Lagos? Why won't he go and reside in his father's land?

Obi won the best governor of the decade, Tell me about Tinubu's achievement.

You dont have Shame for comparing Lagos with anambra. How old Is Lagos? When was anambra created? I promise you Obi would have done way better than what Tinubu did if he governed Lagos.

Godfirbid Tinubu gets into that position. Someone who's only ambition is to be president, shouting "its my Turn" he's a shameless Old man!
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by MDK777: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
It is a great pity that this is the best candidate that's the western part of Nigeria cool tender to the a PC as their presidential aspirant and this is shame to all the APC members may God never let such calamity to befall my beloved country call Nigeria death to the old cargo
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
We already know Tinubu will follow in his footsteps to uphold his legacy thereby adding hardship to the already existing. The truth is No right thinking person should even think of voting for Tinubu
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Wali84: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
You and who?
he is talking to Nigerians not Ipob
Re: We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari by Gbengageorge: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Please remember, "who gave the order" during end sars and vote wisely. No APC, know wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" / How Dino Melaye Misled The Senate On TSA, Remita / Gunmen Kidnap Shamsideen Abiodun Omotayo, Ikeja Council Clerk, Demand N20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.