Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? (3906 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / These Days, Can Woman Stay Virgin Untill ..... (photo) / Can A Guy Stay 6 Months Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Goodmarlian: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2022
This is the reason i feel like slapping any guy that worship women,if you are a guy reading this post i guess you or a male friend or family you know have spend over 3 years without a girlfriend yet they are happy and comfortable with it,but have you ever seen a woman that can stay 6 months without a boyfriend?

If you are steady on whatsapp you wiill notice that 80% of their posts are about relationships,love and who will give them money,it is a fact that most women cannot do without men in their lives they will always feel like something is wrong with them if they stay up to 6 months without a man.
They need you more than you need them wake up!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Finneseguy1(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2022
Without knacking
No cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by incandescentena: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nigerian females can not stay 6 months without boyfriend, penetration, sex.

Op shutap and enjoy the Holidays and Christmas!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Pells1: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Do you want them to die of hungry undecided undecided
Don't you know having a boyfriend or husband is like joining a poverty alleviation Program undecided undecided undecided
If you see a single girl,she is into runs undecided undecided
All girls in relationship can't go on an outing with her boyfriend and foot the bill for the outing
Naija girls are lazy are cursed undecided
God abeg save me from karashika embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
21 years without so called boyfriend /fornication yet I'm alive/ breathing fine.... Although I am ugly, I don't have vagina sorry penis to offer...
You see you Men [Nigerian Men ] are overrated to some Women apart from your types that are hoes like y'all.

Anyway All I Want for Christmas Is DaddyCK cool

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2022
Don't eat Cucumber if you visit her

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Fira09(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2022
Jeon:
21 years without so called boyfriend /fornication yet I'm alive/ breathing fine.... Although I am ugly, I don't have vagina sorry penis to offer...
You see you Men are overrated to some Women apart from your types that are hoes like y'all.

Anyway All I Want for Christmas Is Dad.dyCK cool

Do lesbian from a core north needs BF, you ilks don't need it so?
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Jeon(f): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Fira09:

Do lesbian from a core north needs BF, you ilks don't need it so?

Can you take a strap on in ur anus?
Do you have a thick thighs and butt? androgynous look ?
Most of you Nigerian men lack those... the reason why I transge.ndered/courtship with myself.
You see I love men that have feminine looks cool
I won't hide to say this.
Peace!

Ask DaddyCK.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by fman(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2022
A queer and confused shema.le
Just commented gibberish above me.
Daddyck, u better run for your life!!
That demonic jëon (f) today, (m) tomorrow!!
Wan finish u.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 25, 2022
That person commenting above na Lesbian?
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Divoc19(f): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Yes. Yes. Yes.
I know ladies that stay above 5 years without a man. Some are even married....

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Edipet(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:
This is the reason i feel like slapping any guy that worship women,if you are a guy reading this post i guess you or a male friend or family you know have spend over 3 years without a girlfriend yet they are happy and comfortable with it,but have you ever seen a woman that can stay 6 months without a boyfriend?

If you are steady on whatsapp you wiill notice that 80% of their posts are about relationships,love and who will give them money,it is a fact that most women cannot do without men in their lives they will always feel like something is wrong with them if they stay up to 6 months without a man.
man is the price
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Zonefree(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't know about boyfriend, but, no Nigerian girl can stay 2 weeks without having sex.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nonexisting1: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't know about boyfriend, but, no Nigerian girl can stay 2 weeks without having sex.
Louder brother. I pity the simps that engage in LDR with them and believe their pussies were locked with bolt and key until they return.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Akinfemmy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Since the death of my dad in the year 2012, my mum has remained chaste till this very moment. Her only focus is on her work and us (her children). I have never seen her engage with any man romantically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Akinfemmy:
Since the death of my dad in the year 2012, my mum has remained chaste till this very moment. Her only focus is on her work and us (her children). I have never seen her engage with any man romantically.
You expected her to engage romantically with a man in your presence

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Akinfemmy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Dude, Maybe you should free yourself from the shackles of toxicity and bitterness. When my dad died i was not a kid. If my mum had even befriended a man at that time i would know. Besides, we were going through difficult moment that period due to the death of my dad that my mum and my siblings including me were staying in a single room then. There's no way she would be talking to a man and I won't know it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Goodmarlian: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Dude, Maybe you should free yourself from the shackles of toxicity and bitterness. When my dad died i was not a kid. If my mum had even befriended a man at that time i would know. Besides, we were going through difficult moment that period due to the death of my dad that my mum and my siblings including me were staying in a single room then. There's no way she would be talking to a man and I won't know it.

Guy no trust woman ooohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by jeromestarks: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:

You got him there. grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Divay22(f): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

This is not just any woman but his mother shocked

He said he has not seen and i believe him...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by GoodCane: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
OP. You're very correct!

A Nigerian girl cannot stay 2 weeks without a boyfriend let alone 6 months. They'll feel their life is incomplete, bored and meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Aladdin1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Is it possible for a fish to stay 6 months without water?
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Nonsense

Do you know how old his mother is and the situation of the family?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not every girl wants a boyfriend or sex. Being single brings peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Very Possible!

For a woman, there is always a man for everything if she wants it and can pay the price. Price is having contentment and a job. Men will always be available without a woman doing much. The one to pay bills, one to chat with, one to get intimate with, one to comfort, one to go out with.

Dating complicates a whole lot of things that is why it should be left to those who are matured for it.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Six months? I stayed four years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by headbasher96(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Their hungry the full GePee tank them no go fit them must find mugu for get meal ticket 6mnths long 1week.

All of them the do hookup apprentice small small yahoo boys been reduce them well well as format cast everybody dey on the low but them still the die from time to time based on i no want work and entitled bullshit some if them do salegirl money must loss

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by headbasher96(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Akinfemmy:
if e go happen them go come ticket for your hand abi just saying

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by placeofallure(f): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Collect your money! grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by imagrg(m): 4:30am On Dec 26, 2022
You can even stay forever if you don't look attractive to men.
Go consult a witch-doctor to know the reason why. Your village people may have poopooed spiritually on your head oh.
Samantha123:
Six months? I stayed four years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Truly Loved Someone You Will Always Love That Person / She Never Ever Demand ! / 19 Classes Of Singles (Guys & Ladies).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.