Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? (3940 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / These Days, Can Woman Stay Virgin Untill ..... (photo) / Can A Guy Stay 6 Months Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you have self control, then you can overcome anything.

I realized that the more you get involved in church activities, the more you get exposed to the lies and the bad things done behind those church doors.

They would expect you to always obay the Bible while they do the complete opposite when no one is looking.

Even though I still go to church, I only go there on Sundays to listen to the pastor's sermon and after that, I'm done.
hardon1:

So u mean you never touched or fundled your vagina all through that period, even when you were crazily Hot

Secondly you said you were a church girl. Does it mean you have backslided now undecided
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Suunnn(f): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

U really tried honestly but I'm more concerned about how u...feed u know.
Feed

Can you elaborate on that?
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Godsongang: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Six months? I stayed four years.

Just be lying to urself devil is watching you and thinking of the punishment he/she will give u.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.
Godsongang:

Just be lying to urself devil is watching you and thinking of the punishment he/she will give u.
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
If you have self control, then you can overcome anything.

I realized that the more you get involved in church activities, the more you get exposed to the lies and the bad things done behind those church doors.

They would expect you to always obay the Bible while they do the complete opposite when no one is looking.

Even though I still go to church, I only go there on Sundays to listen to the pastor's sermon and after that, I'm done.

Hmm...
If you were a man sha, it's almost impossible not to masturbate for that time being

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
So you guys can't go for that long?
hardon1:

Hmm...
If you were a man sha, it's almost impossible not to masturbate for that time being

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
So you guys can't go for that long?

Sexual drive in men outweighs that if women na. It's almost impossible for a mature guy in perfect health to go 4yrs without sex and didn't masturbate

I guess u are nacking you guy steady now? grin grin grin. As church don open ur eye

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Well, what can I say? my man is now keeping me well fed.. grin grin grin
hardon1:

Sexual drive in men outweighs that if women na. It's almost impossible for a mature guy in perfect health to go 4yrs without sex and didn't masturbate

I guess u are nacking you guy steady now? grin grin grin. As church don open ur eye
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, what can I say? my man is now keeping me well fed.. grin grin grin

I appreciate your sincerity though... Enjoy o grin grin grin grin

Which city are you?
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Obaaderemi2: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't know about boyfriend, but, no Nigerian girl can stay 2 weeks without having sex.
There are women who are crying silently because they have no man in their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This An Invitation To Knack? / When Your Woman Has A Big Asss And She Loves Watching Cartoons / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.