Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? (3935 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / These Days, Can Woman Stay Virgin Untill ..... (photo) / Can A Guy Stay 6 Months Without Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 26, 2022
I'm now engaged.

Is there any woman on this Earth that men don't find attractive?
imagrg:
You can even stay forever if you don't look attractive to men.
Go consult a witch-doctor to know the reason why. Your village people may have poopooed spiritually on your head oh.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by GoodCane: 5:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm now engaged.

Who engaged slim dried fish like you? Abi no be u dey your profile? Some men are really trying shaa. Gosh! I'll assume you're trying to console yourself
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by garriAndsugar: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm now engaged.

Incase it doesn't work out.. I'm interested oh
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Suunnn(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:
This is the reason i feel like slapping any guy that worship women,if you are a guy reading this post i guess you or a male friend or family you know have spend over 3 years without a girlfriend yet they are happy and comfortable with it,but have you ever seen a woman that can stay 6 months without a boyfriend?

If you are steady on whatsapp you wiill notice that 80% of their posts are about relationships,love and who will give them money,it is a fact that most women cannot do without men in their lives they will always feel like something is wrong with them if they stay up to 6 months without a man.
They need you more than you need them wake up!
Your last sentence got me

That is a lie, a big one at that

I'm glad you said most women not all, being specific at least.

I personally stayed about four (4) years without a man in my life, it is all about decision and zeal. Whilst searching for what you want, not everybody would go for anybody i mean just any man or woman..

That is why we have taste, and qualification criteria.. So we are all different, and likewise in every aspect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Sweetvie: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
Do you want them to die of hungry undecided undecided
Don't you know having a boyfriend or husband is like joining a poverty alleviation Program undecided undecided undecided
If you see a single girl,she is into runs undecided undecided
All girls in relationship can't go on an outing with her boyfriend and foot the bill for the outing
Naija girls are lazy are cursed undecided
God abeg save me from karashika embarassed
Receive sense ijn undecided
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Savedday: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
For 9ja, is impossible, if they try it;

1. Hungry go kill all of them

2. Only when a 9ja girl die, that her kpekus can
allow her rest

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Six months? I stayed four years.

Kpekus go tight back wella grin grin grin grin
But let me ask. Shey you dey masturbate steadily during the four year period?? Truth pls
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Akinfemmy(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2022
headbasher96:
if e go happen them go come ticket for your hand abi just saying

Most of you commenting this trash, either don't have a mother or you have an estrange relationship with your mum. It's nobody fault. Don't project the relationship you have your mum to others. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Pells1: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetvie:
Receive sense ijn undecided
You don start trouble again
You want to see the other side of me right undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by headbasher96(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Most of you commenting this trash, either don't have a mother or you have an estrange relationship with your mum. It's nobody fault. Don't project the relationship you have your mum to others. Peace
well said but u cant use your fam as a general case study
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by IyanuDeb(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022
True if she doesn't have money, women with money don't need men in their lives

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Nope, I was a religious fanatic back then.

Everything was always about church, church, and church.
hardon1:

Kpekus go tight back wella grin grin grin grin
But let me ask. Shey you dey masturbate steadily during the four year period?? Truth pls
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Wow!!! grin grin grin
garriAndsugar:

Incase it doesn't work out.. I'm interested oh
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin grin
G00DHardDick:

Who engaged slim dried fish like you? Abi no be u dey your profile? Some men are really trying shaa. Gosh! I'll assume you're trying to console yourself
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:

So u mean you never touched or fundled your vagina all through that period, even when you were crazily Hot

Secondly you said you were a church girl. Does it mean you have backslided now undecided
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by toujurs: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2022
ernnie457:
That person commenting above na Lesbian?
grin grin you mean the jo en? grin lwkmd
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Sweetvie: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

You don start trouble again
You want to see the other side of me right undecided undecided undecided
Lol... That's prayer not trouble grin
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by toujurs: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Jeon:

Can you take a strap on in ur anus?
Do you have a thick thighs and butt? androgynous look ?
Most of you Nigerian men lack those... the reason why I transge.ndered/courtship with myself.
You see I love men that have feminine looks cool
I won't hide to say this.
Peace!

Ask DaddyCK.
You suppose collect 4 by 4, and hard core knacking for 72 hours,so you go regain your feminine senses. Mad human.
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by toujurs: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:

Most South Africans don't even go to church and their girls love sex too much, way too much same with kenya and Camerounian girls

I don't believe this
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Akinfemmy:
Since the death of my dad in the year 2012, my mum has remained chaste till this very moment. Her only focus is on her work and us (her children). I have never seen her engage with any man romantically.
She's probably old already now . op is talking about young Nigerian girls.
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Akinfemmy:

Dude, Maybe you should free yourself from the shackles of toxicity and bitterness. When my dad died i was not a kid. If my mum had even befriended a man at that time i would know. Besides, we were going through difficult moment that period due to the death of my dad that my mum and my siblings including me were staying in a single room then. There's no way she would be talking to a man and I won't know it.
You know the urge for sex will die in both male and female at a certain age. Probably ur mom has reached that age I guess .
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Six months? I stayed four years.
If you're for real during those 4 years you will sometimes sit down and think something is wrong .
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Suunnn:

Your last sentence got me

That is a lie, a big one at that

I'm glad you said most women not all, being specific at least.

I personally stayed about four (4) years without a man in my life, it is all about decision and zeal. Whilst searching for what you want, not everybody would go for anybody i mean just any man or woman..

That is why we have taste, and qualification criteria.. So we are all different, and likewise in every aspect...
U really tried honestly but I'm more concerned about how u...feed u know.
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by ZINNYBANKS: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
IyanuDeb:
True if she doesn't have money, women with money don't need men in their lives .
But the manager of glo in lagos killed herself despite having money. Her sister said she was depressed cause she doesn't have a man .

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by garriAndsugar: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Samantha123:
Wow!!! grin grin grin
At least remember I'm the first to ask
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin you mean the jo en? grin lwkmd

Yes
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by simplepee(f): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Six month is a piece of cake na.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.. grin grin grin
garriAndsugar:

At least remember I'm the first to ask
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nope, I had suitors... But I wasn't interested.

Being in a relationship is a full time job and I wasn't ready for it.
ZINNYBANKS:

If you're for real during those 4 years you will sometimes sit down and think something is wrong .
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Fredoh(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Goodmarlian:
This is the reason i feel like slapping any guy that worship women,if you are a guy reading this post i guess you or a male friend or family you know have spend over 3 years without a girlfriend yet they are happy and comfortable with it,but have you ever seen a woman that can stay 6 months without a boyfriend?

If you are steady on whatsapp you wiill notice that 80% of their posts are about
relationships,love and who will give them money,it is a fact that most women cannot do without men in their lives they will always feel like something is wrong with them if they stay up to 6 months without a man.
They need you more than you need them wake up!
Though I believe there are women that can stay longer than that without a boyfriend. But most of them will be unhappy with themselves.
Meanwhile about the whatsapp thing, like say me and you get the same contacts.
Ladies even if they’re working are always looking for someone to buy them something, pay for their meal, buy them Christmas hair, take them out etc. it makes them feel valuable.
Most that do this are younger women.
Younger women are more dependent on men.

Whereas a guy can put his mind on a goal and forget about ladies!

The flip side is, when a woman riches about 50 years and her husband dies she’s more likely to be able to stay without a man than a man at same age.
So older men are more dependent on women.
These are my personal observation.
Criticisms are welcome!
Re: Can A Woman Stay 6 Months Without A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Okay.
toujurs:
Most South Africans don't even go to church and their girls love sex too much, way too much same with kenya and Camerounian girls

I don't believe this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! / Flirting Is Healthy? / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.