Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. (3745 Views)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2022
One Simple Reason why Paul Okoye and Basketmouth lost their Wives is because THE LADIES KNEW OF THEIR EARNINGS! sad

As a Man, Whether Rich or Poor, NEVER LET YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND KNOW OF YOUR SALARY OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK ACC!

Before anyone Complains, Lots of Women own Properties without their Husband's knowledge.
Infact in Delta state, one Woman secretly built a House and her Husband packed into one of the 2 Bedrooms and was Paying Rents Unknowingly!
Another one Gave her Husband a Juicy Tiles Contract, unknown to the Man that the House is for his Wife!

Women Calculate better than Pythagoras and once You let a Woman in on your earnings, She will start Plotting Graphs on your Head

Then If You are Climbing Fast on the Financial Ladder by Way of Pay Raise and Money Acquisitions,
She Herself will be Fast on Scheming, Secretly Making designs on Securing her Future through ur Wealth.

Then If She has Bad Adviser Mother, Sisters, Friends and Colleagues, They will SUCCEED in making her Misbehave or Act Irrationally when any Disagreement b/w you too comes up.

B4 You know it, ur Marriage don Scatter!

All these can been avoided if YOU KEEP HER IN THE DARK AS REGARDS YOUR FINANCES!

So Guys, One way for your Marriage to Last is follow this Nice Advice.

Get Sense like Tortoise Plz...cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Bluezy13(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Are you married ?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bluezy13:
Are you married ?
YES. sad
Any point of Objection in the Post?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Bluezy13(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

YES. sad

Any point of Objection in the Post?

How long have you been married ?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Majority of people everywhere in the world are salary earners, the salaries of companies or similar companies can be gotten on google or glass doors. So if you no tell them they can always find out.

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Streetmovement(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

One Simple Reason why Paul Okoye and Basketmouth lost their Wives is because THE LADIES KNEW OF THEIR EARNINGS! sad

As a Man, Whether Rich or Poor, NEVER LET YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND KNOW OF YOUR SALARY OR HOW MUCH YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK ACC!

Before anyone Complains, Lots of Women own Properties without their Husband's knowledge.
Infact in Delta state, one Woman secretly built a House and her Husband packed into one of the 2 Bedrooms and was Paying Rents Unknowingly!
Another one Gave her Husband a Juicy Tiles Contract, unknown to the Man that the House is for his Wife!

Women Calculate better than Pythagoras and once You let a Woman in on your earnings, She will start Plotting Graphs on your Head

Then If You are Climbing Fast on the Financial Ladder by Way of Pay Raise and Money Acquisitions,
She Herself will be Fast on Scheming, Secretly Making designs on Securing her Future through ur Wealth.

Then If She has Bad Adviser Mother, Sisters, Friends and Colleagues, They will SUCCEED in making her Misbehave or Act Irrationally when any Disagreement b/w you too comes up.

All these can been avoided if YOU KEEP HER IN THE DARK AS REGARDS YOUR FINANCES!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

@thebolded You don't mean it !! grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Truvelisback(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The ugly truth is that, these women married them for their money not because they have genuine love for them. Women are Snaky in nature. Once a woman notices that ur pocket is Loaded, they can develop feelings for u even though they didn't have that feelings before. It is high time men need to wise up.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Truvelisback(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by qtguru(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Paul cheated and I can understand that, but for Basketmouth, it's easy to judge from outside.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by BlackyOne: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't care what caused their divorce, but you have a valid point, Never let your woman know how much you earn or what you're worth financially

A word is enough for the wise men

12 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
BlackyOne:
I don't care what caused their divorce, but you have a valid point, Never let your woman know how much you earn or what you're worth financially

A word is enough for the wise men

That is Just the Point of this Post.

If U Want to Have Peace of Mind as a Man. sad

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by bdon123(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

U obviously are not married....u know nothing
Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Madups(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
ednut1:
Majority of people everywhere in the world are salary earners, the salaries of companies or similar companies can be gotten on google or glass doors. So if you no tell them they can always find out.
Not in support of op. But you see this your comment.. you just de bobo yourself.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by juniorstar(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2022
For Paul I feel he cheated may be the wife wasn't giving him enough...cod for me if you no give me enough I go cheat ooh...for basket mouth I feel business no dey go as normal those online 4 mins skit makers don spoil business.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by eazzzy1(m): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2022
How are you sure their wives knew what they made? especially since their earnings are variable. It would be tough to estimate what an artiste earns.

Some countries of the world operates on a household income principle. So when you file your taxes at the end of the year, your earnings would get exposed to your partner.

I think one of the major causes of divorce today asides infidelity is that most people aren’t appreciative of their partners. Everyone thinks they can do better and they deserve better. So people split to prove a point. Some people do better, most don’t.

Divorce isn’t all bad, most times it’s a learning curve. Most people become better in their next union, most people make better decisions in selecting their next partner too.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by skedman(m): 5:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by telos6: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2022
U just sit down type nonsense, soo na their earning b one of d reasons abi gossip na em u dey find
Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by zed7: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2022
Kids will always talk. A woman can divorce a man for many reasons. It's easy to sit here and judge, some of you have divorced mothers and sisters but find it convenient to analyse others.

Poverty has made you guys think money is the beginning and end to all things. Some of these divorced women will rather pray for their husband's to be average and responsible than rich and irresponsible and abusive.

As for not letting your wife know your pay, it works two ways. If you're foolish enough to marry a leech, then it makes sense to hide your payslip. However, if you're sensible enough to marry a good woman, then your wife should know your password and PIN. Millions of naira and properties have been lost by men who died without disclosing anything to their wives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Sexy/curvy babe, pretty, college degree (from any institution asides a Nigerian institution), educated parents (siblings too), exposed but pretensive and above all- pseudo submissive. This profile is what we have as the classic catch for most Nigerian celeb guymen. Meanwhile...na format, the best these ladies have to offer can be seen on social media photoshots and trending posts. You can fish for such in some ponds (environs...like all these serene and high in profile clubs) where slay Q hang out with a bevy of friends as PR.
Most of these specs really need to get married with 2 safety valves as mindset. 1.They will eventually make money and influence. 2.DIVORCE has been part of the process, the more the children, the more our celeb's long term obligation (failure to do so will only lead to blackmail), no losses for Mrs Ex. Just a body count retirement plan with vacation trips all over places with the kids as 'masks' to cover their misdeeds.

Ain't no redpill sh*t, but hommie...shine your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by 9jaBloke: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2022
Gender bias is one mental jail that congenital lamebrains will never escape.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by VinnyBaba: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2022
skedman:
Yes

Hmm..

Always Keep 5 Steps ahead of your Wife..

Unpalatable but a Legendary, Evergreen Quote..

Let the Wise learn Sha.. sad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Someone on nairaland knows the exact one reason the marriage of two separate couples he has never met ended.
Geniuses everywhere

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by MicroSweet(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Sexy/curvy babe, pretty, college degree (from any institution asides a Nigerian institution), educated parents (siblings too), exposed but pretensive and above all- pseudo submissive. This profile is what we have as the classic catch for most Nigerian celeb guymen. Meanwhile...na format, the best these ladies have to offer can be seen on social media photoshots and trending posts. You can fish for such in some ponds (environs...like all these serene and high in profile clubs) where slay Q hang out with a bevy of friends as PR.
Most of these specs really need to get married with 2 safety valves as mindset. 1.They will eventually make money and influence. 2.DIVORCE has been part of the process, the more the children, the more our celeb's long term obligation (failure to do so will only lead to blackmail), no losses for Mrs Ex. Just a body count retirement plan with vacation trips all over places with the kids as 'masks' to cover their misdeeds.

FFT
Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Savedday: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2022
God bless your my brother.

9ja girls are all greedy leech by nature, that's why she will never stop till she collect everything from you. If you don't allow them, you won't have peace in that home hence, divorce is always the end result.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by TheChameleon: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Pastoshizzy:

Nice comment. What's your take on the natural habitat and latent- not easily evident profile of good wife material? I am asking because you know how bad it is in this current climes.
Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by jeromestarks: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Truer words have never been spoken.

No let ur wife know how much dey ur account ooo. Woman get yansh, get bruwess no mean say she get sense ooo. Beauty has nothing to do with finance ooo.

Folks get sense!

For a lasting marriage, find a virgin woman or you will regret marrying in your life.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Guderian(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2022
What do you say about a woman with a genuine heart.

Loving a woman is like giving her a loaded gun pointing to your heart and hoping she doesnt pull it.........

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by BestMan001: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Facts

But, its free, thats why many people won't take it serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by otipoju(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
The ugly truth is that, these women married them for their money not because they have genuine love for them. Women are Snaky in nature. Once a woman notices that ur pocket is Loaded, they can develop feelings for u even though they didn't have that feelings before. It is high time men need to wise up.

One day I deliberately left my phone messages open. My girlfriend then had been given me attitude for like two or days but I no too send am. I went to take a shower and but noticed she picked my phone saw an alert of a very large sum of money.

She did not say anything but suddenly started acting lovey dovey and even followed me to watch Chelsea match and she sef dey analyze game with passion.

We went back to my place and she *uck nonsense and ingredients for my body that night till daybreak.

That night I experienced the true nature of many females. A man is loved only if he is valuable to the female...money, position of authority, influence to make things happen, power and fame are the major criteria.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Bluezy13:

How long have you been married ?

Oga he is married, period.
You don't have anything to say anymore

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by MarketDispatch: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2022
I'm tempted to tilt towards the stated fact above ..I often hear such...I don't even know how much they are paying you . When I hear it, I raise my eyelids.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nice comment. What's your take on the natural habitat and latent- not easily evident profile of good wife material? I am asking because you know how bad it is in this current climes.
A GOD FEARING LADY. Looking for long term qualities you already posess (rare). Location does not really matter. FAITH !.,bro, there's a woman out there praying to meet YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Will Be Hustling Funds For Wedding , Your Fiancé Go Dey Share Farewell Knack / She Doesn't Allow Me To Touch / 75 Things You Should Do For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.