Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. (3798 Views)

Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / One Reason You Shouldn't Masturbate / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by Dogalmighty17: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Not just hiding your finances from her. Limit the level of affection you display to any woman outside your mom and sisters. A lady should always know that as much as the man may want her around, he can still love a far better life without her.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by lereinter(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Knew their earnings?

I don't think so

Women are wicked also also are men, what you narrated about women doing in Delta are not new
The do so too in sw nigeria, infact they become absentee wives when they build houses

A man should not be over bothered about a woman especially if they have given him kids.

Women are too gullible and change easily

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Basketmouth's Divorce: One Reason Why It Happened. by VinnyBaba: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
zed7:
Kids will always talk. A woman can divorce a man for many reasons. It's easy to sit here and judge, some of you have divorced mothers and sisters but find it convenient to analyse others.

Poverty has made you guys think money is the beginning and end to all things. Some of these divorced women will rather pray for their husband's to be average and responsible than rich and irresponsible and abusive.

As for not letting your wife know your pay, it works two ways. If you're foolish enough to marry a leech, then it makes sense to hide your payslip. However, if you're sensible enough to marry a good woman, then your wife should know your password and PIN. Millions of naira and properties have been lost by men who died without disclosing anything to their wives.

There is a Saying 'Times change and So do People'.

Hope you know a Woman can CHANGE? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / My Girl Gave Me Red Card Cos I Can't Pronounce Her Name / Why Women Are Not Submissive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.