Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? (3481 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Ezemann(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Giveaway between 5k and 10k respectively

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

I just dey house
Everywhere is smelling nice..
I had to leave the house in order not to feel bad.

Please help a brother because e don red for me since June I lost my only source of survival.
Gt bank
Ekpe Ezekiel
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Tekahashi: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Pclemenza: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Very thoughtful of you, God's abundant blessings shower upon you the giver and those who would receive from you. Merry Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Kingkum: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Done
I promise myself not to beg anybody on this day hence i was in literature section since morning reading stories to keep myself busy since morning.

but when i see this thread, my spirit told me to comment on it, maybe, just maybe i will lucky to get something here.

i'm a family man but we are not celebrating christmas because of hardship. pls sir, let my family see food next week to eat. any amount will be greatly appreciated sir.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Swissli(f): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little givea way to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
merry Christmas sir, I use to earn when I was in good health but ever since I became sick, I couldn't work anymore and now ,3 square meals became a thing of the past, celebrating Christmas was not even an option for me but if you can help me with any amount, you would had made this Christmas memorable for me, thank you very much for you reaching out to the needy
Swissli:

Zenith 22 7 033 3183
sir please reason me
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Cymaxy: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by gaby(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pearlqueen:
Amen.

Happy birthday fellow Capricorn.

Mine comes up on the 4th of January.

Enjoy your day, sis.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by freelancerrr: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Done Hil……

I was really unlucky I guess, both persons above and under me were picked. I wished I was lucky

freelancerrr:

You will be a blessing to us, We genuinely need this help to feed.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Affiliateseun05: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
hi saw your thread,i would really appreciate it if you could also send for me,i have like 0 balance in my account thanks in advance
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Pearlqueen(f): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
gaby:

Happy birthday fellow Capricorn.

Mine comes up on the 4th of January.

Enjoy your day, sis.
Thank you sir
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by olaeffect(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm, people are really going through a lot.
But in the beginning, it was not so. undecided undecided undecided

Life is spiritual
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Cymaxy: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Kingkum: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
This is the most difficult year i have ever experience in my life. No thanks to the present buhari led-administration for making things even harder for people.

I pity people who are poor and still supporting apc to continue with this wickedness. You will see more suffering next year.

I'm sorry to rontolo for this(he might be an apc supporter) i derail your thread but i'm just bitter about our present condition.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by anuofGod(f): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

Merry Christmas sir
Please, I'm really in need of it.
May God bless you abundantly
Everywhere is dry. I'm feeling this Christmas through the warm wishes I've been exchanging with people since morning.
Pls I'll be very glad and grateful if I'm considered for the giveaway.
May the joy and blessings of the season abide with us all
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Kolopikin: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Good evening sir. Just bump into this thread.
Have being on garri for past week now, even today. Well, am grateful to God for the garri. Some no even get anything to eat.

Sir, please even if it 500 or 200 naira I don't o mind. I just need to eat something aside garri.
God bless you.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Dbrother(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by IwasNeverGone: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
I am stranded in Fed Poly Nekede, I just need money to sustain me till next year as transportation is on the high

UBA 2086394521
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by menix(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
emorse:

Ice cream is not frivolous for ones child especially in a period like this. I agree food is more important though.

Oya send him money nah, judge Ikpeama
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by BlessedDay21: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to us!
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Honeybadgerxx: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Done

Abundant blessings upon your life sir.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Tokskob2008: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
God bless you for doing this
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Ttomel: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Done
thanks very much.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by SoftSport(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

God bless you.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by BlackyOne: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nice gesture... I hope it gets to the people that truly needs it.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by DAVE41(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

I really appreciate

Merry christmas

GOD BLESS YOUR NEW YEAR

acces bnk
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by gameova(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
God bless
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Moshybear(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
70 67 99 400 3

Opay

Ukamaka

Hope I'm not late.

Merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by rontolo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
IwasNeverGone:

I am stranded in Fed Poly Nekede, I just need money to sustain me till next year as transportation is on the high

UBA 2086394521
Ok
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by rontolo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
BlessedDay21:
Merry Christmas to us!

I left service last month. Luckily for me, I got retained at my PPA this month. But when it was time to pay (so we'll see what to use for this period before January) there's an error in my own payment. So, I was told to endure
till January since they've closed the voucher for the year.

Please, sir I'll be glad if you can render some help to me!

Cc: Rontolo
Ok
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by gameova(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
merry Christmas
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by BlessedDay21: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Ok

Big thanks, sir!

I really appreciate.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by IwasNeverGone: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
rontolo:

Ok
Thanks bro, I appreciate, much blessings to you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks / Should Dreams Be Taken Seriously? / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.