Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? (3476 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Flattire(f): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Good morning Sir Rontolo.

Happy weekend Sir.
It seems the other thread has been removed.

May God continue to bless your home and work.

Good morning once again.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Scamwatcher: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Flattire:
Good morning Sir Rontolo.

Happy weekend Sir.
It seems the other thread has been removed.

May God continue to bless your home and work.

Good morning once again.
Is this the new thread.
Happy weekend Sir Rontolo
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by oxiide22(m): 6:23am On Jul 29, 2023
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Giveaway between 5k and 10k respectively

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Good morning sir Rontolo may the joy of Lord continue to be with you forever Amen!

It seems one wicked jealous mod delete the other thread but God is not wicked

Happy weekend sir
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by yellowgarri2(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2023
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Giveaway between 5k and 10k respectively

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Good morning sir rontolo, please kindly assist me with foodstuff to eat.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by finegirl233: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
oxiide22:
Good morning sir Rontolo may the joy of Lord continue to be with you forever Amen!

It seems one wicked jealous mod delete the other thread but God is not wicked

Happy weekend sir
I need that give away this sunday so bad but you conclude too fast. what if rontolo instruct the mods to remove the topic? what if he don't want to continue to give out again due to personal reasons?
The exchange of words, cheating,witch hunting and many attitudes going on there will make one to loose his sanity. I would have stop long ago if i was him.
Lets pray we have not been abandoned
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2023
angry
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by recieve(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Happy weekend sir rontolo, please show me love. 8071378425 opay

Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by yellowgarri2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
I'm hopeful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Night Caterer / Blasphemy, Antichrist And T.b. Joshua / Why Do Christians Say God Is Not A Magician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.