Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? (3480 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Alexxx2000: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Jesus is the reason for the season.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Affiliateseun05: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
hi saw your thread,i would really appreciate it if you could also send for me,i have like 0 balance in my account thanks in advance
expecting sir
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by yellowgarri2(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Giveaway between 5k and 10k respectively

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!

Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=superintendents post=119422214]p
look through my side ma/sir. .may god keep guiding u through.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Moshybear(f): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2022
God bless you sir.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Cymaxy: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Xedmark: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo welcome sir
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Olaoluwa122: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2022
Rontolo sir I saw a transfer just now. If it's from you, I greatly appreciate sir!!!
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Saintdan0421(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Will be doing a little giveaway to the most vulnerable amongst us today.. unable to feed. This over the next 4 hours.

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Alexxx2000: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
God bless big bro rontolo. God will bless you and your business. You will never lack. I saw it.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Scamwatcher: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
I really appreciate your kind gesture Sir. God Almighty will never put you in shame.
Thank You Thank You Thank You
I saw the money
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by judgementyard(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Good day sir ,pls am in need of anything you can spare @? A father of two boys this year has been tough pls.
0822053015 access bank.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by judgementyard(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Good day sir ,pls am in need of anything you can spare am A father of two boys this year has been tough pls.
0822053015 access bank.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Saintdan0421(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Affiliateseun05: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
hi saw your thread,i would really appreciate it if you could also send for me,i have like 0 balance in my account thanks in advance
is it still active
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Mamayam: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2022
superintendents:
morning sir.as u promise u will do mine..pls sorry for disturbing u again

thank you..

cc..rontolo
boss we no work today,abeg make i get a little help from u sir...
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Dbrother(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Dbrother(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Orobokibo1: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
yanmiri potopoto republic
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by superintendents(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Genuine needs pls..

Gods abundant blessings!
weldone sir hope u can asist me a little,am working but no money to feed myself bfore month end,help me with a little i can buy foodstuff and cook..pls look my side.

rontolo..weldone sir i remain loyal
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by DrDeuce: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please sir rontolo I plead for mercy if I did anything wrong to put you off from your help earlier yesterday. I'm very sorry. I honestly wouldnt be disturbingly spamming your mentions if you kindly didn't reply me specifically to tell me my account wasn't going. I'm very sorry for putting a wrong account number as it was honestly by mistake. Please help me sir.
DrDeuce:

Thank you sir for your reply. Thank you Jesus. I misplaced a digit while typing hurriedly before my night plan finished. This is the correct one .May God hear your cries sir though I doubt you have any as you have answered mine today sir. God bless you sir.

Modified: Please sir. I have no major hope of facing the week in school without you sir. I promise not to disturb you with another post after this. I just feel sad and dumb that I could suddenly miss a digit of my account number when multitudes were calling on you for help sir.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by DrDeuce: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sir rontolo please I put a wrong number unknownignly by mistake, Those that kindly requested after me were helped by you yesterday, If you didn't quote me directly to tell me my account was not going I honestly would have taken it in good fate and not disturb your mentions unnecessarily. Please sir if Ive done anything wrong to change your mind about helping me please forgive Me because I honestly need this. I have only 100 naira on me sir.
DrDeuce:

Thank you sir for your reply. Thank you Jesus. I misplaced a digit while typing hurriedly before my night plan finished. This is the correct one sir. May God hear your cries sir though I doubt you hav any as you have answered mine today sir. God bless you sir.
Modified @ Rontolo * I've dropped the correct number sir. God bless you once again sir .
Sir rontolo please help me. Please I'm terribly famished and broke. I'm not lying about my condition sir. I'm real and not a liar sir. Please im sorry for imputing a wrong account number on Sunday. It was honestly by mistake. I have almost nothing sir Please save my soul sir.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Pls bro, you would be helping my family and I a great deal by helping us get drugs for my wife. We were discharged over the weekend. As of today (now), we're looking at 5k. Pls bro.
Access 0 0 2 6 4 1 6 2 3 3
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by finegirl233: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2023
rontolo:
Merry Christmas!

Gods abundant blessings!

I sent you a private mail sir.

Kindly check and reply.

Regards
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by ZainabRK(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
rontolo, I've been seeing the other thread since january but could not bring myself to request on my regular account. Kindly help, Please.
Re: Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? by ZainabRK(f): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
ZainabRK:
rontolo, I've been seeing the other thread since january but could not bring myself to request on my regular account. Kindly help, Please.
Rontolo, I'm still hopeful. God's blessings upon you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evolution: What's Your Take On It? / The Last Words Of Muhammad/ What He Said On His Deathbed / TB Joshua Disciples And wisemen Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.