Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29229 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by micxwell(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Funkybabee:

Not more than 60k
That's low. You would get a fairly good used phone for around that price though.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Funkybabee(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
micxwell:
That's low. You would get a fairly good used phone for around that price though.

I don't want used phone, I want 3 ram and better memory package with good battery grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Innocent88100: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Apple Watch SE || 2nd Gen || 44MM || CEL || Midnight || 280k

Nationwide Delivery

Phone: 09056832423
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by micxwell(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Funkybabee:

I don't want used phone, I want 3 ram and better memory package with good battery grin
Lol, that's going to be difficult. Ram and Internal storage usually should come second when talking about phone specifications you know.

The processor (MTK, Snapdragon, Unisoc etc.) should come first. It determines how well your Ram and Internal storage will perform.

I doubt if 60k will get you a 3gb Ram phone irrespective of the processor. Also, in this present day and age, 4gb Ram should be the minimum for any mobile phone.

God will bless you and you'll be able to afford something better.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Apologize(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sunnybabe:
Gionee s10 lite

4gb ram
32gb memory space

Omo I enjoy the phone no be small...

I used it for 4years straight... I no wanna leave am self... na one lil brother just collect am from my hand beginning of this moth

I've got one you can have for shikini money..I also enjoy it too

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by chickenfoot: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mine will have to be the Phantom X
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by BamBamK: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
nakoks:
Redmi Note 11 pro plus 5g
Gwagon of a phone (as in G63 AMG)

This phone is surprisingly underrated. One hell of a workhorse.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
my Poco f2 pro ...3yrs still strong like before .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / 8 Unbelievable Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.