Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? (29233 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Iamthoney(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
All my iPhones
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Britishpea:
I would pick iPhones. But I just remember that I enjoyed blackberry so much.
A time, blackberry was a madness like IPhone now. grin
From curve series to Bold series..lmao

We even had BB parties where BB pin is the password to bypass the bouncers.. grin Nothing last forever.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by semanose: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benz03:
Huawei p20 pro

I use P20 lite. I love everything about this phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by joshteo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Redmi all the way
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Glocal1: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Redmi Note 8Pro... currently my phone..

This phone will be 3 good years old in my hand by January 2023..

This machine gave me a new experience of a good phone...delivered me from the claws of Techno...I've used Techno F7, Camon C9 prior to using Xiaomi...

The difference is clear.

Same here since 2020 march and counting... screen changed twice and about ordering a new frame with glass from AliExpress. Infact, I go order the back camera cover, fingerprint node and new speakers join am. New phone don stand be that.

Thinking about buying the redmi note 12 pro from AliExpress but dollar limit not favouring at the moment. Till I have a solution to buying on AliExpress again. I am stuck with my note 8pro.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Johnchrix(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nokia N96 DStv mobile... it was damn.. girls were all over me then.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by soullove1881(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
OnePlus.
It's either OnePlus or Nothing as far as android phone is concerned
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Johnchrix:
Nokia N96 DStv mobile... it was damn.. girls were all over me then.

Most of those girls are now married women by now grin
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Earlystar698:
Redmi 11 pro for sale everything intact
90k dm..if interested
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
90k dm..if interested

Redmi 9t bro

It was a typo
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by tonididdy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Camera: formerly BlackBerry keyone until I used iphon11promax ( I'm crazy over the portrait mode), sadly I crashed my screen a few weeks ago now. I still dey sick put cry

Performance: Samsung a52.

Ruggedity: infinix note4pro ( still own it)
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I'm your crush ke?? I'm so honoured my Queen kiss kiss kiss
hmm..just checked u out. U are cute though...hope u aren't among the bittered nairaland feminist, the likes of siofra, futureisfemale, etc..
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Earlystar698:

Redmi 9t bro

It was a typo
not interested in any redmi below 10s.. sorry
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
hmm..just checked u out. U are cute though...hope u aren't among the bittered nairaland feminist, the likes of siofra, futureisfemale, etc..
What’s wrong with being a ‘bittered’ feminist?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by opeyemi3737: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
redmi 9T my best phone ever
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
not interested in any redmi below 10s.. sorry

Okey
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
opeyemi3737:
redmi 9T my best phone ever

I have are you interested?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by LINTUNE(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

What’s wrong with being a ‘bittered’ feminist?
it could affect your mental health,make u hate men..I hope u aren't like that, it won't suit u... undecided
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Earlystar698(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
90k dm..if interested

9t bro it was a typo
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Greatdand007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yankee101:

I use both
I didn’t say iPhone crashes, I say apps crash on iPhones. Know the difference

And I live where iPhone has its headquarters, so I don’t know how more authentic my phones can get than that

App can never crash on iPhone maybe you got the fake iPhone
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Exedyne: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sony Xperia xa1 ultra.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by sowunmisho: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Poco M4 Pro. It's a great device. It is still in active service.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Vinceobrian(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung, from S8 to S9+, now using S21 and S22 ultra......
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ibkayee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
it could affect your mental health,make u hate men..I hope u aren't like that, it won't suit u... undecided
Lol do you know me to be telling me what will and won't suit me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by iheartellah(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
porthouse7:
pixel 4xl still beat anything iphone as ever done
it's a really nice phone. My next pixel will be a Pixel 6a
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by ayesco202(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
HTC
Nokia

Can't remember the model..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by opeey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
franciskaine:
LG v50 ThinQ. Funny enough, I'm yet to maximize the 5G network on it. If I'm to upgrade LG V60 will be d next. So painful LG exited the smart phone business.
Those the battery last long?
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by IyaTola: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
cheesy
Edipet:
vivo
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Domistar5(f): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saddieq:
There's always that phone you don't want to leave or that phone you once used or still using that gave or still giving you the best thrilling and enjoyable experience ever..

Mine was Redmi note 4.
3gb Ram
32gb Rom
10 cores Cpu clocked at max 2.1Ghz
Mediatek X20
Android 6
Fastest machine of a phone I have ever used

Mhen!!! back then in 2017 that phone was my sixth sense organ. Using that phone was really amazing. I still can't believe it was stolen.

That's the phone am using too. It's machine no lie. But hoping to uprgade to a better phone.
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Yankee101: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Greatdand007:

App can never crash on iPhone maybe you got the fake iPhone

Lol
Talk to a developer
Even facebook servers dey crash from source
Talkess of remote serving iphone
Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
opeey:

Those the battery last long?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / 5 Reasons To Buy An Android Phone With A Removable Battery / 8 Unbelievable Things You Never Knew Your Smartphone Could Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.