Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) (1194 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by NewsLand: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2023
A Nigerian TikTok user has taken to the platform to dish out advice to single mothers seeking romantic relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5s24FilYA

Responding to a single mother of four's question on if she could still marry or not...the TikTok user advised that she should focus on her children,She added that the follower does not need any man and should readjust her focus on money.

What are your thoughts on this?

Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by NewsLand: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
@nlfpmod @dominique @seun
Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by obinna58(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
😁
Due to her recklessness she deteriorated herself to lowest level where should couldn’t get commitment anymore but no she’s not taking it, she have chosen to be a strong woman who doesn’t need a man and persuading others to join her

1 Like

Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
she may not need a man in her life but these children DO! and yes, she can remarry all she wants.
Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by Zonefree(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
obinna58:
😁
Due to her recklessness she deteriorated herself to lowest level where should couldn’t get commitment anymore but no she’s not taking it, she have chosen to a strong woman who doesn’t need a man and persuading others to join her
She's right though.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by obinna58(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zonefree:

She's right though.

Pathetically yes grin
Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by KingEarnest(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2023
Don't worry, time will tell.
Re: As A Single Mother Of Four,You Don't Need Any Man - TikTok User(Video) by SkengRay: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2023
She can still marry because for every ciara there's always a Rusell Wilson tongue. If you know you know undecided

(1) (Reply)

Some Of the Wealthy people In This Country Are really callous / Where Can I Get Affordable Gift For Valentine,that Is Special / The Guy That He Dont Know How To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.