Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax (58799 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2022
What is the meaning of wife?
Is it no longer a woman married to a man?
The last news we heard and saw was just proposal. How is that fast forwarded to become wifey?

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Gandrova: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Where is Mr Eazi? Or Na Easy sef
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tannhauser(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
angry
....and most likely your last. Dey play with oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Jakumo(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
ominilongest:
This one don chop plenty breakfast sotey she don fat. Why be say na only she fat even her sibling get slim body.
Men are scum!

Nothing makes a woman look old and washed up more effectively than being overweight.

This woman turned into an ugly fat phuck with money, and it is the latter that the "husband" is after. While she pays his way, the husband will sneak out as events permit to go and hump a nice fit young woman or two or three.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Image123(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Why do i feel pity for this lady instead?

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2022
compton11:
Wifey?

But he hasn't marry u!

Your headache, if that's all you can pick in this expression of happiness.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Shebbs: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2022
She Is Pushing This Thing Too Far, Why Not Let The Man Call You His Wifey?

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by koolaid87: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2022
8 months Max

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tonytonex(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Have they wedded?
Wifey?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by LordErrk: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Omo. I hope this goes well for this girl because her breakfast no go funny at all o
She reminds me of one of my classmates... Rich girl wey only want handsome and popular guy. That girl fit do anything for that guy, even though he steadily cheats and abuses her, she still won't leave him.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by HardMirror(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2022
loosecanon50:
Say all you want about this lady, she will make a good wife when she marries
probably. She seem to be a good person. I actually like her
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by RealTrump: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2022
That's why it's good to have many children. If Na only this gerh otedola born, e fit don go hang himself grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Dshocker(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2022
How can you use wife and fiance in one sentence.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by compton11(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

Your headache, if that's all you can pick in this expression of happiness.
she won't bang u anyway, keep defending the chick that doesn't gives a fvck about u

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by sukkot: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2022
well she is not your typical naija woman. crazy and free spirited and adventurous. most naija guys probably cant handle her type. so maybe she chose right ?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2022
This girl’s inferiority complex is too much

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Good for you girl. May God grant us all our hearts desires.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by BreakingNews21: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Ok.
Next.
But wait oo..
Did she say "wifey"?
Are they married?
I thought it was an engagement.

She may already be pregnant by this guy, thus the rush rush we are seeing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tonytonex(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Shebbs:
She Is Pushing This Thing Too Far, Why Not Let The Man Call You His Wifey?
honestly. I just hope he won't disappoint her at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Haveyoueatentod: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Their children go fine o shocked

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
So DJ Cuppy don marry and we no sabi?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by IrepChrist: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.

What a comparison.
You have no idea of what you are saying....

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by REALretep(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
YungTemy:
Social media relationship no dey last undecided
Premium tears obviously loading...

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Paracetamol01: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
Relationship that will not last
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by easytig(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2022
If she born ehn ,she go explode o,see excess fat at her back,not sexy at all,she drinks and parties a damn a lot,she is quite desperate to settle down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by chiedozie198100: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
I am a budding app developer. I need you guys to review and critique these apps.

Your very honest review is highly appreciated, so that I can improve on it.

And please share to as many people as you can.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Countries In Africa(C.I.A):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.countriesinafrica.countriesinafricacia

Nigerian States (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerianstatequizgame.nigerianstates

African Countries (quiz game):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.countriesinafrica.africancountriesquizgame
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by SLOVFO(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.
You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Heffalump(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.

I foretold it already. She's too desperate with her itchy pusssy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tonytonex(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
BreakingNews21:

She may already be pregnant by this guy, thus the rush rush we are seeing. wink
make the guy no chop her run oh abeg.
Cause, he go dey devastating.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Kaiser20: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
SO TO BE A WIFE DEY HUNGRY MOST LADIES OUT THERE, BUT WHEN THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY THEY DESTROY IT.

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Scarletjr(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Enjoyed urself girlie happiness is free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.