Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax (58792 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ahamonyeka(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Tomorrow we go hear say dem don divorce after the guy don nack the pussy tire
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ZooOga: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2022
ominilongest:
This one don chop plenty breakfast sotey she don fat. Why be say na only she fat even her sibling get slim body.
Men are scum!

A couple of years ago I used to follow her on another social media site and supported her DJ and music career and asked her about her weight gain and why no more posts about her working out and exercising and she condescently replied to me "who sent me". In other words mind my own business so I un-followed the spoiled arrogant brat. Now look at her flabby out of shape arse. grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ahamonyeka(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Tomorrow we go hear say dem don divorce after the guy don nack the pussy tire.

Celebrity martiage na scam
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tonytonex(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2022
easytig:
If she born ehn ,she go explode o,see excess fat at her back,not sexy at all,she drinks and parties a damn a lot,she is quite desperate to settle down
you won't blame her now,
Her younger is already married.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Reality never set for this one yet.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Bahamas95(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2022
Wifey? ......I don't understand.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by IranianSea: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDQV8Hkq6Y

Dj Cuppy Celebrates 1st Christmas With Her Fiance, She Cooks And They Had Funny Nose Wax

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3000996257737816553?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
In the fourth picture, be careful around the last lady behind. Wise man was said, watch out to those ones who don't clap when you win, they are enemy wishing they were you and would do anything to see you go sad. The woman / lady is not happy.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by kmaster007: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Upon all does naija guyz nah wife she go marry
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Treasure17(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Cuppy is pretty and hardworking but she often portrait this childish behaviour with lack of sense vibe and unnecessary show off.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Very ugly woman. embarassed
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Osariemen12: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Patiently waiting for news about this relationship in 2030. Don't ask me what I mean. What you think about it right now is exactly what I mean.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by bignero: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.

Omo she de over do this thing..

Its seems almost inevitable..

Guy na celebrity..
Shes one too..
Na only true Christians de endure for marriage..

When going gets tough, I don't see this two staying, one seems more desperate to be called a Mrs.. But i guess thats most ladies
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
She's happy, that's all that matters to me...

Go baby smiley kiss kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Jakumo(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
ZooOga:

A couple of years ago I used to follow her on another social media site and supported her DJ and music career and asked her about her weight gain and why no more posts about her working out and exercising and she condescently replied to me "who sent me". In other words mind my own business so I un-followed the spoiled arrogant brat. Now look at her flabby out of shape arse. grin

There is no excuse for becoming a fat phuck ESPECIALLY if a person has no job other than to squander money from their parents.

Laziness, sloth, and gluttony set in and this woman just let herself go to chit with nasty cottage cheese blubber hanging out everywhere . So sad to see, but I certainly don't give a flying phuck about this particular person or what her latest antics might be. That said I do enjoy spectating at car crashes and train wrecks, so I will always be on the lookout for more comedy published by this hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by jhubril(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2022
I'm genuinely happy for this beautiful lady. I love to see people happy and my gene is wired to react to good vibes. If Cuppy's happiness is the source of your anger, sadness, and depression, may it give you hypertension, heartache and stroke. Ijmn I pray, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2022
jhubril:
I'm genuinely happy for this beautiful lady. I love to see people happy and my gene is wired to react to good vibes. If Cuppy's happiness is the source of your anger, sadness, and depression, may it give you hypertension, heartache and stroke. Ijmn I pray, Amen.

Are you a fat phuck as well? haha
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by TheAlchemist: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2022
From Serena Williams to Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy choice, my black strong brothers what is happening, at this rate Teni may go Chinese cry

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by SunMusk(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
The girl cheap,... She is behaving like she has not seen man before
Nebes:
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by everythinggirly(f): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
All these social media love.... okay ooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Franklydes(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Why are blacks and Africans alike some delusional
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Jakumo(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2022
TheAlchemist:
From Serena Williams to Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy choice, my black strong brothers what is happening, at this rate Teni may go Chinese cry

Ain't nothing wrong with Chinese women, my brother man

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by aminadat: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
The girls who are winning now married guys with no swag. Is it swag you're going to eat? — Bolanle Olukanni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npOjWbYDc8Y
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by jhubril(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Ask ya mama. She's got one of those old rotten stinking pits where you must have come from .
Jakumo:

Are you a fat phuck as well? haha

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Exceed15: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2022
As long as she is happy i m happy for her. Live and lets live .
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by JOemmy(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Oyibo people and their useless habits and fashion.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tinymayour: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2022
She don dey break am small small by her self she never notice

Nebes:
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Swissli(f): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2022
its Like You Are Tired Of The Man
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Otunbakayce: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
This girl needs serious therapy! She is damaged already.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Bigshots001(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
The Ryan you see today, you might not see tomorrow..she should take it easy, and calm down first,I don't wish her bad though,but this is not an easy journey o,I hope she's aware of that...
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Ofemmanu1: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'. I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.
Na only six months..
The kponmo go tire the guy and he'll fed up of her nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by easytig(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2022
Mehn these desperation no be for here o,the guy knows what he is after sha,her carriage reeks of racial inferiority,Im sure na she dey finance the white boy lifestyle,chai so cuppy sef don fall mugu for oyinbo unto love matter .na wa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Is Adekunle Gold Of YBNL A Chronic Smoker? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.