Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax (58796 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by easytig(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2022
When you see a shapeless black girl dating a tall and good looking white boy,take it to the bank dat na she dey spend ooo , heavily sef,chai

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Ben54321: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2022
There's one thing I like about this lady.The fact that she wants to be a wife and a successful mother.May God grant her this singular wish of hers.It shall be well with her in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by blowjohn(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
Since she stood me up last valentine and later ended up with that guy I still dey vex. She would have been happier in my arms.

Oga what u need is a plate of rice and chicken in ur arms

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by easytig(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Na cuppy dey spend o ehyah,lemme see how money will sustain her white boyfriend, cuppy don turn sugar mummy because of" I wan marry" .oyinbo don catch her maga,na to dey cash out steady remain.afterall na love she wan dey play ,yeye girl
Divay22:
She's happy, that's all that matters to me...

Go baby smiley kiss kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Streetmovement(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
ominilongest:
This one don chop plenty breakfast sotey she don fat. Why be say na only she fat even her sibling get slim body.
Men are scum!

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Streetmovement(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2022
2ndchildhood:
D question is?

E go last?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wey una dey carry this pictures from na, una go kill me o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ifihearam: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2022
She wont give a Nigerian of the same class as this yeye white guy and family a chance.

Why the rush though? even her kid sister dating Eazi for years doe not show any sign of desperaiton.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by IbileIfe: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.
She is emotionally immature and insecure.
Money can buy luxury.
But money cannot buy class and dignity.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by deebrownneymar: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDQV8Hkq6Y

Dj Cuppy Celebrates 1st Christmas With Her Fiance, She Cooks And They Had Funny Nose Wax

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3000996257737816553?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

A billionaire daughter whose life is all about clout. SMH. She happier she got more content to post on IG than being engaged.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by faithfull18(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
She posted on her account, bloggers carried it everywhere, enjoy oh jare, as long as you aren't committing sin, it's allowed.

Not everyone wants to be private about happenings in their lives, let them, life is per head.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Pickmycall: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Playboy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by GloriousGbola: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
sukkot:
well she is not your typical naija woman. crazy and free spirited and adventurous. most naija guys probably cant handle her type. so maybe she chose right ?

Cuppy is just an over spoiled rich child who cannot live without the adulation of the poors on social media

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Ikea81: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
But what is all this rubbish for? Better Nigerian men wanted this girl. Just be cos na oyinbo. The dude not deserve this girl at all......na gold digger, lowest of the low for oyinbo society. The faces of all his hungry sisters. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by sukkot: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Cuppy is just an over spoiled rich child who cannot live without the adulation of the poors on social media
you are perfectly correct. i cant argue with any single point you made here bro. you said it like it is . but yet she is still a crazy one
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by bukatyne(f): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
This life na wa.

Cuppy is acting like a good wife material na war because na Oyinbo.

If she says she can't cook until the ring, wahala.

Except the guy has a public track record of irresponsibility, I don't see what the hullabaloo is about.

Keep flexing baby girl o jare.

Hope the food was nice kiss

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Johnn44: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
Since she stood me up last valentine and later ended up with that guy I still dey vex. She would have been happier in my arms.
grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Reussite: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cuppy should try to take her relationship outta SM. She should also slow down with the wifey thing a bit.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by raydboi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
When did they get married?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Gohs: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ehm. . . Someone should help me tell Cuppy to endorse Peter Obi ooo grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
The way this girl go crashland in few months time from this her so called relationship, all her village people go cry for am
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Reussite:
Cuppy should try to take her relationship outta SM. She should also slow down with the wifey thing a bit.
just leave am make we just dey wash her drama
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by aklion: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Oh God make this union end well. If not cuppy fit collapse. She has wanted this happiness for a long time now. Abeg oo
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by StreetFight: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:

The heart will be shattered, broken and grinded into powder.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by prophetfire: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
emmancipated:
She should try and get her relationship off social media. I don't know why she's acting like she's desperate and under pressure and trying to prove a point with all of these show offs.
The girl na mumu. Upon all the money and education and exposure. She's acting deseprate and for what? You ain't a wifey yet and something tells me that wannabe boxer wants to cash out from her father's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by saysugar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ogaga87:
Cuppy dey eager to born...

This is all I see
u get it cool u think cuppy really care about man,she only wants to prove to u where her baby comes from
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Aemmyjah(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.

When did u go there?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Dingdongbells(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Since her sister got engaged to Mr. Eazi DJ Cuppy has been all over the internet disturbing us with her relationship status unlike her sister who has been with Eazi 5yrs plus still counting.
DJ Cuppy why the desperation to prove a point, even calling yourself wifey when he's not paid your bride price. Pls stop disgracing your father and our culture. Social media relationships don't last . Are you that dumb?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by DaRuud(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Someone should wake me up , when did she get married ?

I dey fear this guy , na mugu in white skin . he wan chop Otedola money

Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFDQV8Hkq6Y

Dj Cuppy Celebrates 1st Christmas With Her Fiance, She Cooks And They Had Funny Nose Wax

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/3000996257737816553?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by DaRuud(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just was your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.

Someone should wake me up , when did she get married ?

I dey fear this guy , na mugu in white skin . he wan chop Otedola money

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Chee59(f): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Men are such a bitter creatures. See comments. Just because you can't afford to date her, she shouldn't be happy.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by GreatrAnalyst: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:

She is old but still very much a baby who may never grow up.
As much as she is liked, she is too childish.
This is where her sister Temi is many miles ahead of her.
Does being engaged make her a wife automatically?
She must have been in depression seeing her sister engaged but not her.
Childish Cuppy
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Abakelawal(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
She is too desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.