Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax (58797 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Slimwhyt(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Shey she don marry?
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by planetx: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
What does this guy sees in this goofy looking unattractive girl, if not for the family wealth. Because most of this white guys that date black girls go for the attractive ones so what is his motivation.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by toprealman: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.
Daily mail is definitely waiting. She is pushing it.
To think that Anichebe was dumped for this guy.....
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by glozyyy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
If you want to have an idea what hell feels like, just wax your nose and ears!

You will go to hell and return under 1 micro seconds….

Hell can’t even be that painful.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by baretalk: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Not impressed. Cuppy taking all that wealth out of Nigeria not cool

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Paulianfa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Before they even get married, the guy go knack everything commot for her body...
She supposed to be with her parents nah
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by wonlasewonimi: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
She's probably depressed.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Go to hell first na
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Xkale1996(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

hmmmm I pity u
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by SURElee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why do I feel this Cuppy is in a haste to marry before Temi marries Eazi? The way she is branding this guy all over, I pray he doesn't trash her and serve her breakfast!.

Anyway, her Dad has bought her a house, so she has standing and family should he do anyhow.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by seeme2(f): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cuppy that boy bad. He gonna treat you real bad
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by milann: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Paulianfa:
Before they even get married, the guy go knack everything commot for her body...
She supposed to be with her parents nah
she's a virgin
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by PStacks(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Looking so Old like a granny

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Longman8: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Eyaa! marriage don dey shark dis one. E no go calm down.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by victorkc(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
I have a feeling that guy is an opportunist. I wish them well but I feel this is not real, but that girl is not seeing it.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by gfelo(m): 12:42am On Dec 27, 2022
grin
Nebes:
Already calling herself 'wife'.
I pray they don't break this girl's heart into pieces.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by mikool007(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2022
This girl is mentally not okay, you can sense it in the way she acts
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tulsaguy: 2:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Wish you well
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ZooOga: 3:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Ain't nothing wrong with Chinese women, my brother man

Ditto Bangkok Thailand women. wink

I'm sure you'll like these vids. A friend lived over there for a few years and said he loved it.

Amazing Grilled Chicken Served By Beautiful Thai Lady - Thailand Street Food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX_w-P0C3ns

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by ZooOga: 3:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Looks like tasty food and another hard working woman.

The Most Famous Chicken Noodle Girl In Bangkok - Thailand Street Food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDcX-uy_n3Y
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2022
I am sure the guy is already tired of her.
Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by Tito24: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
And the drama goes on.....
please what's funny??

Your miserable life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.