Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? (552 Views)

The Little 'Demon' Destroying Most Relationships / Why Most Relationships Fail / Men Lose And Women Rule In Most Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Legendguy(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
Why is it that, at most times people don't have much issues in relationships but when they got married, issues will begin to spring up which may eventually lead to divorce
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Pauldollars(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Legendguy:
Why is it that, at most times people don't have much issues in relationships but when they got married, issues will begin to spring up which may eventually lead to divorce

People pretend in relationships.
Marriage opens their eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by YoungLionken(m): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Cxx
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Tallesty1(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Because most people in relationships live separately.
Same compound relationship pack up easily than same street, same street pack more than same local government, same local government pack up more than same state, etc........

Living together is a nyash opener

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Natbrowny: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Tallesty1:
Because most people in relationships live separately.
Same compound relationship pack up easily than same street, same street pack more than same local government, same local government pack up more than same state, etc........

Living together is a nyash opener

U have settled this matter. 40litres of palmwine 4u.

When in relationship. U wont see d real flaws in people. The one dey show u is 10%, the irony is that 10% is even d fake.

When u finally marry. The remaining 90% will be unveiled. Or I'd rather say the real 100%

That institution is d only one where u knw u r sleeping with the enemy
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Brian47(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
I think one of the big factors, is that most people in a relationship live separately.
When two people starts to live together, they start to notice some certain character that they hadn't noticed before in their partner.
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by fman(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Brian47:
I think one of the big factors, is that most people in a relationship live separately.
When two people starts to live together, they start to notice some certain character that they hadn't noticed before in their partner.
u just wan put fear for my body..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Patented: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
Marriage is an eye opener and because in marriage the couple are in each others faces full time faults begin to seem amplified and see finish enters.
Marriage is not for the immature or the intolerant. It is a true test of character
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Nonexisting1: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
It's because in relationships, some simps date themselves thinking they are dating their girlfriends whereas the girls are oloshos and some girls date themselves thinking they are dating the niggas not knowing they are there for pussy. When they get married and now both give their maximum attention to the relationship, only then will realize they are not compatible.
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by Brian47(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
fman:
u just wan put fear for my body..

Lol no.
What I said is the truth. That's why I'd advice anyone to move in with their partner before taking the next step in your relationship so you'll know who you're going to be spending the rest of your life with. Not after marriage you'll start seeing something else. But sadly, our Nigerian culture don't encourage that.
Re: Why Do Most Relationships Has Less Issues Than Marriages ? by yoneme: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
because the woman becomes full on liability

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Pastor Ruins Wedding By Sacking Bridesmaids, Chasing Guests (Video) / Is Adultery By Husbands A Punishment For Wives Last Sex With EX Before Wedding? / The Lady I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.