Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). (2515 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by YoungLionken(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Smartguyboy:
Once another dick hit that puss.y I can never take her back as my partner.

Never!!

In fact, it's an abomination to accept a cheat of a gurl back...

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Nyascobar1414: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
YoungLionken:

I still disagree with your point..

Would you rather have the kind of f-up system in the western world reciprocated here, in the name of splitting bills ? I guess no...

Yea, I like the way the western world is doing theirs..

Money is not easy to come by..
One of thereasons must children loose their dads before their early 30's is financial stress...

A sane man after building his value should not suffer the second time in the name of raising a family, unless to suffer dey hungry you.
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Streetmovement(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Braveboi1:
i would never take am tired for for an answer whenever my dick is hard, untop bride price wey i pay

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Choke that pussy to death grin
Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Streetmovement(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
TotoGame:
I will never beg for forgiveness when I'm not at fault,

My mama gave birth to no fool

Legitimately cool

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Streetmovement(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Smartguyboy:
Once another dick hit that puss.y I can never take her back as my partner.

On God, one of my favorite cool

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Can't Do For Him/her(photo). by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Braveboi1:
i would never take am tired for for an answer whenever my dick is hard, untop bride price wey i pay
Lol we go cut am naaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which ONE Of These Is The HARDEST To Find In Nigeria Today? / What Are Your Biggest Regrets In Life / Do This Last Survey Before You Finally Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.