Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42509 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I no dey claim fantasy

Na do me and wait for me I dey

Yes, I Don see who u be for real so no thing to worry about again

Na do me and expect me I dey. Fullstop
you nor reach U be learner
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I no dey claim fantasy

Na do me and wait for me I dey

Yes, I Don see who u be for real so no thing to worry about again

Na do me and expect me I dey. Fullstop
And U decided to follow me on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

grin grin grin grin na so dem be for that part of Europe ohh, if U see some dem no resemble Humans anymore,2 years ago work took me to Austria, wen I see fellow Nigerians who got hooked on that stuff, I just tire.Nah Joblessness
Person wey get head no get cap
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I first suspected u and Las Las I surprise say na u because I first know u from my other moniker and my last gesey with u lead to a three months ban on that moniker so since then I took note of u but I never pay attention because nothing to gain but now I have to pay attention because u fit finally decide to try me for reality then u go see me for reality also

I am happy for who I am and till date no regret for what ever bad I have done because I always do by retaliation

And I am proud to say that I fear nothing and 1000% confident that I can always have a way to retaliate

Power
That your power u go use am serve government for kirikir maximum prison

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I first suspected u and Las Las I surprise say na u because I first know u from my other moniker and my last gesey with u lead to a three months ban on that moniker so since then I took note of u but I never pay attention because nothing to gain but now I have to pay attention because u fit finally decide to try me for reality then u go see me for reality also

I am happy for who I am and till date no regret for what ever bad I have done because I always do by retaliation

And I am proud to say that I fear nothing and 1000% confident that I can always have a way to retaliate

Power
change your supplier, I think he has a bad batch,
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

That your power u go use am serve government for kirikir maximum prison

Hahhah

Na people be government and every government get em location of operation

I still get appointments and working for tomorrow so make i rest like a gentle lion

But u go continue ur work as usual

No insult because life endeavour is a choice and every aboki with em kettle

I choice to be real and fearless unlike some people who think that hiding can prolong their life span grin

Namaskaram cool
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 12:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahhah

Na people be government and every government get em location of operation

I still get appointments and working for tomorrow so make i rest like a gentle lion

But u go continue ur work as usual

No insult because life endeavour is a choice and every aboki with em kettle

I choice to be real and fearless unlike some people who think that hiding can prolong their life span grin

Namaskaram cool
Werey appointment for your papa house wey them dey gather money buy return ticket for you abi
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by OrigeenalSeven: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Nairalanders 2023 is a heartbeat away.

I've a submission. I think we should sponsor one and another to leave this country. Bear in mind that we've almost 3m people here.

boss sponsor me I go remain loyal to you till jesus come
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Harmony92(f): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I wish you well in your journey.
For me, I don't have any history of travelling as an immigrant. I only travel out for business or to go and play
Thanks �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.