Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42504 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
They want to kpai OP with sugar....
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by GloriousGbola: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Didn't read, but you are also EXPECTED to give gifts.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by eedimo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigeria and Poverty are like bread and butter.

They are Inseparable.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tibadana: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Harmony92(f): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
The day I will japa from this country ehn... Infact I will cry from my house to the airport cheesy like is na me b dis?

Congratulations bros n merry Christmas smiley.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by ahnie: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nice one,m happy for you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Wickedfacts: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Harmony92:
The day I will japa from this country ehn... Infact I will cry from my house to the airport cheesy like is na me b dis?

Congratulations bros n merry Christmas smiley.

You better Japa with sense and go legally.
Not that after 6 months, your kinsmen will begging Abike to save your life.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Smiles. Abeg show them your first monthly bill for gas and electricity too, so they wouldn't think it's all about gift.

Merry Christmas

What a concept to pay for services that actually work.

Better than buying generator and still receiving bills for no electricity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Tradepunter2: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Gifts after tax

Yen yen yen yen yen.... At least they what the tax is for.... Unlike your emilokan, rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enjoy your gift brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Chee59(f): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations. Enjoy.
Don't mind the body shaming. They'd trade places with you, if they could, in a blink.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
J J C,Merry Xmas.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
God bless
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by gaby(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
NastiLord:
Your face show say e nor too tey wey you escape from hell. Thunder fire poverty. All the gutters Nigeria have created in your face will surely be filled in months to come.
Congratulations

Hahaha

This is meanly true.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Wickedfacts: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Yen yen yen yen yen.... At least they what the tax is for.... Unlike your emilokan, rubbish

First of all, if you want to quote me, connect your fingers to your brain and type properly, not like an incurable idiot.

Secondly, look at Lagos and look at your state. The cars policemen use as patrol vehicles are better than what they use to toast the wives of Local government in your state.

Better pray Tinubu wins so that your children won't suffer like you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by garfield1: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Happy boxing day guys.make una show me small love.thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Ibechris2: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
NastiLord:
Your face show say e nor too tey wey you escape from hell. Thunder fire poverty. All the gutters Nigeria have created in your face will surely be filled in months to come.
Congratulations

Hahaha.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by EvergreenDiarie: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Mrkumareze:
Smiles. Abeg show them your first monthly bill for gas and electricity too, so they wouldn't think it's all about gift.

Merry Christmas
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Gohs: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Make Peter Obi quickly come be president. . .
Make japa reduce for Naija oo grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by motionarena: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
NastiLord:
Congratulations

Lols grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Scarletjr(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enjoyed, while it last brr
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by EvergreenDiarie: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
[/right][right]
grin grin grin
NastiLord:
Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Nairalanders 2023 is a heartbeat away.

I've a submission. I think we should sponsor one and another to leave this country. Bear in mind that we've almost 3m people here.
Yea? Who will be the first to be sponsored and who will be the last? Knowing Nigerians, once the first and second people have being sponsored they would disappear, change their numbers cheesy and names, And thinks in their minds that they have being smart to have used other people's efforts to leave. I don't trust any nigerian not even my own families. They have lied to me and scammed me many times.

Even you suggesting this idea will be the first to disappear and leave the others.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congrats!

Why do most of you feel the need to start a YouTube channel the moment y'all finally get out there, especially Nigerians entering Canada and UK?!!

No offense, just curious about a growing and funny trend! tongue

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by abobote: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congrats, you must be very rich in Nigeria before relocating, for you to be celebrating first Xmas this big
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by arantess: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
KosiGee:
Why would somebody give the op gift of food? And what kind of food to give to a Nigerian…potatoes, pork sausages, dumpling and gravy!!! Is he in a refugee camp.
This is strange.

And he brought it to show us
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by zed7: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lol, seems the person who gifted the OP food, sees him as a hungry man.
I mean, with the strong face, one would think the OP is starving.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by GENES11S: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Is that food or medical prescriptions

Una dey try Sha.

Happy Christmas and prosperous new year in advance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.