Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42512 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Now wan make people see u are oga na grin
Well, there are so many hungry children who has never travelled b4 that u can boast to sha.

Nobi me wey be bosd shocked
U post about wrong hand drive used car from UK na em u dey here dey claim oduga. Na only children fit listen to sha.

U wey dey ask people here for NL in 2008 and on about bmw3 series of 1992 model, Mr. Man go sidon for Bush joor grin

I started driving since age 13 unlike who is about 69 or so and yet u are immigrant in Europe working as a 'care giver job' which is simply taking care of the elderly and we know the stories shocked

My man, take this advice from me ur enemy, UK or Europe is not ur father land and u will remain an immigrant no matter how long u waste there and ur children if u manage to get any will continue from where u stopped as slave.

I am a proud igbo Nigerian and I am contented with who I am and what ever little I have.

Fella kutti;
Me and u no dey for the same category shocked

erico2k2:

you are so Dumb, so you are proud to have lived in India and Malesia ahaha doing what? selling drugs?Look at my Monka it is constant from 2007, it never changes unlike scammers like you, 1st you claimed U was in Nigeria instead of being honest you are stuck in Italy.U dey here dey yab people hustling in the Uk say them dey clean yansh wen Una for Italy nor even fit get that kind job nah either you sell drug or prostitute xcept for the few God help.You are calling a 2012 Auto biography 2007 FYI that car was bought Brand new 2012.You are one of them idiots in Europe making others in Nigeria think say the nor dey try when infact nah you nor fit go to Nigeria cos U cant afford simple air fare and no visa to return U manage buy 100/50 we nor go hear word.Plz anyone listening to this guy should desist, he aint shyte, he is an Undocumented illegal imirant living in italy Slum!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:
Now wan make people see u are oga na grin
Well, there are so many hungry children who has never travelled b4 that u can boast to sha.

Nobi me wey be bosd shocked
U post about wrong hand drive used car from UK na em u dey here dey claim oduga. Na only children fit listen to sha.

U wey dey ask people here for NL in 2008 and on about bmw3 series of 1992 model, Mr. Man go sidon for Bush joor grin

I started driving since age 13 unlike who is about 69 or so and yet u are immigrant in Europe working as a 'care giver job' which is simply taking care of the elderly and we know the stories shocked

My man, take this advice from me ur enemy, UK or Europe is not ur father land and u will remain an immigrant no matter how long u waste there and ur children if u manage to get any will continue from where u stopped as slave.

I am a proud igbo Nigerian and I am contented with who I am and what ever little I have.

Fella kutti;
Me and u no dey for the same category shocked

B4 nko I be Oga , U think say I be like you, I control a tiny bunch of 18 people on a team from every nationality. Across 15 countries' said I dey ask peopleabout BMW why you nor post am here make we see as I post your chat.2008 wen I just finish masters grin grin grin that year U still dey sell CD under bridge!I have challenged you to copy and paste any of my post on here U nor fit.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Human manager grin

Different nationality, na waoh

We know as e dey bi sha

So u Don become chief slave shocked congrats for the promotion

erico2k2:

B4 nko I be Oga , U think say I be like you, I control a tiny bunch of 18 people on a team from every nationality. Across 15 countries' said I dey ask peopleabout BMW why you nor post am here make we see as I post your chat.2008 wen I just finish masters grin grin grin that year U still dey sell CD under bridge!I have challenged you to copy and paste any of my post on here U nor fit.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by MrAdam: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Not in the UK, maybe somewhere else.
UK doesn't favour immigrants economically

For him to have left Nigeria, your fact is fallacy!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Wickedfacts: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
MrAdam:

For him to have left Nigeria, your fact is fallacy!

Oga, how many countries have you been to?

You think leaving Nigeria is an achievement, I laugh. Go to East London and you will cry for Nigerians who think like you.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Harmony92(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You better Japa with sense and go legally.
Not that after 6 months, your kinsmen will begging Abike to save your life.
Oga I will japa with my hubby and two kids ok, please feel free to share your Abike experience with me wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:
Human manager grin

Different nationality, na waoh

We know as e dey bi sha

So u Don become chief slave shocked congrats for the promotion

You are an Embarrassment to Nteje town,
dnt worry Chibuzo Erikife is looking for you, anytime U return from Italy your name dey E hand!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Oga, how many countries have you been to?

You think leaving Nigeria is an achievement, I laugh. Go to East London and you will cry for Nigerians who think like you.
Erm what's wrong with East London?
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Wickedfacts: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Harmony92:
Oga I will japa with my hubby and two kids ok, please feel free to share your Abike experience with me wink

I wish you well in your journey.
For me, I don't have any history of travelling as an immigrant. I only travel out for business or to go and play
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

You are an Embarrassment to Nteje town,
dnt worry Chibuzo Erikife is looking for you, anytime U return from Italy your name dey E hand!

grin grin grin
U are indeed a joke of a low big boy shocked

For ur information, I am 'great seed' the last bullet that I dropped can kill u twice shocked I am 1 and only invisible demon and I rule in the world of great demons, visibly and invisible grin

By the way, good u now know kind of people who are in my command so u better watch ur words shocked. Anyways, the boy u mentioned is my younger bros and he is 1 among many that can deal with low big boys of ur kind b4 my command. That post was a message to some body and the deed was done and well dusted. If u know u know cool

I don't have time to look for u because am too big for time wasting and my breath alone can displace ur kind 'any day any time, twice on Tuesday'

Salamalekum
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

grin grin grin

For ur information, I am 'great seed' the last bullet that I dropped can kill u twice shocked I am 1 and only invisible demon and I rule in the world of great demons, visibly and invisible grin

By the way, good u now know kind of people who are in my command so u better watch ur words shocked. Anyways, the boy u mentioned is my younger bros and he is 1 among many that can deal with low big boys of ur kind b4 my command. That post was a message to some body and the deed was done and well dusted. If u know u know cool

I don't have time to look for u because am too big for time wasting and my breath alone can displace ur kind 'any day any time, twice on Tuesday'

Salamalekum
Guy your mouth go end u in jail who are u trying to scared on faceless forum even ekuke go call himself bullmastiff for NL.tuee
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

grin grin grin

Salamalekum
aha that was not what he said in his facebook reolt at least he now has a clue who u are will copy this post to him too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Guy your mouth go end u in jail who are u trying to scared on faceless forum even ekuke go call himself bullmastiff for NL.tuee
leave am,E craze go soon cure.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mr. Jobless joker grin funny u are indeed.

Cme to think of it, if I look for u, I will collect like a dog can catch a house fly

I pray I will not think of that because if u really see me for real, ur blokos go disappear ooh.

Na demon I be oh and no jokes

I did IT in India so u know what that means and I have time and don't forget no matter the time.

Anyways, I know I will not have time for because I am too slow to anger but never turn back when I move. By the way, I don't feel offended by u not minding excerbrances because na blood I dey use for atonement.

But remember, erosion does havoc with uprightness shocked

erico2k2:

aha that was not what he said in his facebook reolt at least he now has a clue who u are will copy this post to him too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Cme to think of it, if I look for u, I will collect like a dog can catch a house fly

I pray I will not think of that because if u really see me for real, ur blokos go disappear ooh.

I did IT in India so u know what that means and I have time and don't forget no matter the time.

Anyways, I know I will not have time for because I am too slow to anger but never turn back when I move. By the way, I don't feel offended by u not minding excerbrances because na blood I dey use for atonement.

haba I thought you was bullet. me I dont hide, U want my post code?Che U jst realize the Internet can Be very dangerous, that guy go find U no worry,E get your time
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Guy you too get mouth, you be this u be that na for your village no go find job before they make ur innocent soul a sacrifice lamb � for this NL so many mad dogs dey wey just dey on a low...people wey play 400.

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Hahahha

I laugh

Trouble dey sleep yanga dey wake am.

I no get time tell u if I know u or how to catch or say I dey angry for u. No need. But all I am sure of is that if I have need to retaliate, oga u no ever remember where u commit crime wey bring fire for u.

I said, I am 'great seed' , a translation of my real name and yes I rule in world of demons and I curse havoc visibily and invisibly.

Sure a faceless forum but don't forget that "1 can run but no hiding" my breath can displace ur kind any day time twice on this day
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahahha

I laugh

I no get time tell u if I know u or how to catch or say I dey angry for u. No need. But all I am sure of is that if I have need to retaliate, oga u no ever remember where u commit crime wey bring fire for u.

I said, I am 'great seed' , a translation of my real name and yes I rule in world of demons and I curse havoc visibily and invisibly.

Sure a faceless forum but don't forget that "1 can run but no hiding" my breath can displace ur kind any day time twice on this day
Ogun kill u there which havoc you want to cause your family them go only mourn u,if them born your papa well come mushin...all this your mouth go turn sore
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahahha

I laugh

You get power and u no use am hustle oloshi
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

haba I thought you was bullet. me I dont hide, U want my post code?Che U jst realize the Internet can Be very dangerous, that guy go find U no worry,E get your time

When u are making treats and digging a dangerous hole remember that u might be swallowed by equal danger. No forget say the water wey u trow go enter wind go tough u oh.

U know say una wey be Yoruba life style people too dey first cry and una too dey first set blow but many times na una dey cry last.

U don't know me at all at all and I don't care to know u either but if u dey pushu snake remember say em bite dey kill ooh

U are hereby warned
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Ogun kill u there which havoc you want to cause your family them go only mourn u,if them born your papa well come mushin...all this your mouth go turn sore

OK.

We Don talk too many

Time to try something

Give me any location in lagos

Give me ur time

Arrange ur highest

I go meet u any time including tomorrow 28 Dec 2022. I am available

No worry I never dey angry for u, I wan make u test ur power for my body free of charge

Abi u wan make we try spiritual level from this night and by this time tomorrow, u or me go give verdict ?

Just make ur choice and set the challenge so that u go learn new thing or I go learn new thing
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

OK.

We Don talk too many

Time to try something

Give me any location in lagos

Give me ur time

Arrange ur highest

I go meet u any time including tomorrow 28 Dec 2022. I am available

No worry I never dey angry for u, I wan make u test ur power for my body free of charge

Abi u wan make we try spiritual level from this night and by this time tomorrow, u or me go give verdict ?

Just make ur choice and set the challenge so that u go learn new thing or I go learn new thing
Craze dey your head u need to be admitted into mental facility ASAP
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

You get power and u no use am hustle oloshi

I go Europe with 3mila because of the havoc wey been dey for area and left Europe after 1 Yr and I go round all western Europe. That time I write from Italy, I been dey fine money to come back

That was long time ago

If u know me or wetin I be, ur Conclusion go different.

Weda dss ooh abi army or police I no fear nothing.

If u get time make we try bad things just for fun then we see how far.

I no dey angry for u because nothing to gain from u but if u first ever trow careless water go up then make sure u no forget because I no dey fail to retaliate. NEVER
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I go Europe with 3mila because of the havoc wey been dey for area and left Europe after 1 Yr and I go round all western Europe. That time I write from Italy, I been dey fine money to come back

That was long time ago

If u know me or wetin I be, ur Conclusion go different.

Weda dss ooh abi army or police I no fear nothing.

If u get time make we try bad things just for fun then we see how far.

I no dey angry for u because nothing to gain from u but if u first ever trow careless water go up then make sure u no forget because I no dey fail to retaliate. NEVER
Ogun kill u for talking soft if them born your papa well let's jam for akala in mushin tomorrow drop your WhatsApp number I swear na ur rip them see fir here tomorrow
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

When u are making treats and digging a dangerous hole remember that u might be swallowed by equal danger. No forget say the water wey u trow go enter wind go tough u oh.

U know say una wey be Yoruba life style people too dey first cry and una too dey first set blow but many times na una dey cry last.

U don't know me at all at all and I don't care to know u either but if u dey pushu snake remember say em bite dey kill ooh

U are hereby warned
I see say fear don dey catch U, dnt worry, U go soon recieve phone call frm back home! chey U be bullet.ride your bang up!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Ogun kill u for talking soft if them born your papa well let's jam for akala in mushin tomorrow drop your WhatsApp number I swear na ur rip them see fir here tomorrow
That guy nah uncompleted building him dey live for Italy!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Craze dey your head u need to be admitted into mental facility ASAP

I Don see who u be

Settled

Na to wait and see with time if u Don cross my lane, time will tell. Then demons and gods will bear me justified withness.

I think say na only u know how to use Internet

If by God's grace u touch my lane in terms of troubles even by mistake

Then may god let u remember where u from bring the infestation because I no actually get another work

And I no fit fail to retaliate

Where I catch u now, even tb Joshua no fit reveal am. Laye
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

I Don see who u be

Settled

Na to wait and see with time if u Don cross my lane, time will tell. Then demons and gods will bear me justified withness.

I think say na only u know how to use Internet

If by God's grace u touch my lane in terms of troubles even by mistake

Then may god let u remember where u from bring the infestation because I no actually get another work

And I no fit fail to retaliate

Where I catch u now, even tb Joshua no fit reveal am. Laye
Werey
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Give me time na

Set the location where u want make i wait for u

Good, type any number to reach u make i flash now now and I go call by time u set for the meeting

Make sure say u arrange well oh
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aspirila: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

That guy nah uncompleted building him dey live for Italy!
It obvious the guy got involved in illicit drugs and that's affecting him that's why he seems himself to be a devil lol
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

I see say fear don dey catch U, dnt worry, U go soon recieve phone call frm back home! chey U be bullet.ride your bang up!

I no dey claim fantasy

Na do me and wait for me I dey

Yes, I Don see who u be for real so no thing to worry about again

Na do me and expect me I dey. Fullstop
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

It obvious the guy got involved in illicit drugs and that's affecting him that's why he seems himself to be a devil lol
grin grin grin grin na so dem be for that part of Europe ohh, if U see some dem no resemble Humans anymore,2 years ago work took me to Austria, wen I see fellow Nigerians who got hooked on that stuff, I just tire.Nah Joblessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.