Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42503 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahaha grin

U start insult just to hide ur slave life shocked

I am European resident holder too but I chose to say the truth unlike u 'happy mumu'

I have more data here in Nigeria than u do in UK.

Las Las u are a shithole in the UK and gods knows it

hahahah European nah country Nor be U start the insult, If U get heart name the country U dey if nor be Uperiweka
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
erico2k2:

hahahah European nah country Nor be U start the insult, If U get heart name the country U dey if nor be Uperiweka

I am happily in Nigeria now and I have German residency wasting in my cupboard grin alesgud shocked

Las Las UK na big name wey dey kill small dog.

UK citizens wey dey Rob Nigeria cheap celebrities. UK my nyansh

By now, na so u go hide inside blanket like rat grin

Early morning cold go nearly wan freeze u as u dey run make u go enter molue train grin

Oga, just know that u are not better than a truck pusher I Nigeria and stop claiming as if so called good roads make a good life.

The frustrations and tears that u suffer is enough to power a community for a month.

Las Las a poor man in Nigeria is a poor man in jupita!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

I am happily in Nigeria now and I have German residency wasting in my cupboard grin alesgud shocked

Las Las UK na big name wey dey kill small dog.

UK citizens wey dey Rob Nigeria cheap celebrities. UK my nyansh

By now, na so u go hide inside blanket like rat grin

Early morning cold go nearly wan freeze u as u dey run make u go enter molue train grin

Oga, just know that u are not better than a truck pusher I Nigeria and stop claiming as if so called good roads make a good life.

The frustrations and tears that u suffer is enough to power a community for a month.

Las Las a poor man in Nigeria is a poor man in jupita!
Chi, so all the years you stay 4 Germany and even get pasport wey manage rust for your cupboard, nah only 100/50 you manage buy and plan to fence. grin grin grin
Now I see where the BADBELLE dey come from keep hating the Uk as dem deny U VISA grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Men you should have gone to a better country where you will earn much more. I am quite sure you spend over 50 percent of your salary after tax on rent since you stay in London. As pro japa as I am, UK no be option at all.
Oh no I don't...I am Swizz schooled. Lived in Austria and trust me UK is better than Europe. Maybe US, But Im even speaking from a minimum wage point of view which I know must Nigerians start from.
Like every other places, There are cheap houses in London if only you know where to look. Have you considered people renting council houses? Most people jump on the bandwagon and say things without having any sort of street awareness of the localities abroad. As at when I was in minimum wage, I my rent was only a quarter of my monthly earning and if you ain't saving /investing to leave the minimum wage (which is so much easier in London than in Nigeria) then you don't belong here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
MT:

Nothing to figure out here. You are still not earning so well as a professional. This income will earn you very average quality of life in the UK. The society is expensive, wages are considered low due to inflation and this explains why almost all professionals are on strike right now in the UK.

I didn't mean to hurt your pride but I just wonder why people come online to boast of something that are meant to be private. Living like a pauper in the UK, to come to Nigeria to impress is not how genuine professionals are meant to live.

You ought to own both worlds. You are still not being paid well, mister.
You can only banter on NL. I don't have any pride you or anyone you know can hurt.
God has blessed me and I don't banter words with jealous people. Face your own life...that's how growth happens
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

Oh no I don't...I am Swizz schooled. Lived in Austria and trust me UK is better than Europe. Maybe US, But Im even speaking from a minimum wage point of view which I know must Nigerians start from.
Like every other places, There are cheap houses in London if only you know where to look. Have you considered people renting council houses? Most people jump on the bandwagon and say things without having any sort of street awareness of the localities abroad. As at when I was in minimum wage, I my rent was only a quarter of my monthly earning and if you ain't saving /investing to leave the minimum wage (which is so much easier in London than in Nigeria) then you don't belong here.

Wow I might be wrong about the UK then. When I was looking for work in Europe the UK always had the lowest salaries and it wasn't appealing at all. Probably the good jobs are hidden since it's a class based society.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Wow I might be wrong about the UK then. When I was looking for work in Europe the UK always had the lowest salaries and it wasn't appealing at all. Probably the good jobs are hidden since it's a class based society.
Exactly...now you get the drift. Not so hidden cos they are in plain sight. Just that you are expected to work your way up from bottom by working smart and investing on yourself for more value and productivity. Here they recognize value so much more and are more willing to give you a chance with every little show of consistency. I hope to work in Europe someday but for now...UK provides all the training and experience I need
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

Yep I agree with you, people just assume and spread hearsay. imagine someone saying a single person will spend £100 to feed, is he feeding his whole village ahah. Another one thinks everyone does care and clean the backsides of older men, they 4got we are Doctors Engineers. Lawyers and scientist lust construction workers too. Every Nigerian I went to Uni with back in the early 2000s are all professionals we all band 8 and above. I think the planned systematic racism in the Eu plays a long way in not allowing Africans reach our full potential, and if thats all you k now you are stuck in that circle, unless one becomes higly favoured.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
erico2k2:

Yep I agree with you, people just assume and spread hearsay. imagine someone saying a single person will spend £100 to feed, is he feeding his whole village ahah. Another one thinks everyone does care and clean the backsides of older men, they 4got we are Doctors Engineers. Lawyers and scientist lust construction workers too. Every Nigerian I went to Uni with back in the early 2000s are all professionals we all band 8 and above. I think the planned systematic racism in the Eu plays a long way in not allowing Africans reach our full potential, and if thats all you k now you are stuck in that circle, unless one becomes higly favoured.
My dear when I saw the mumu expense breakdown I just knew that one has never left naija. U spend £1000 in a month in UK. I just shook my head and left him with his misery
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
erico2k2:

Chi, so all the years you stay 4 Germany and even get pasport wey manage rust for your cupboard, nah only 100/50 you manage buy and plan to fence. grin grin grin
Now I see where the BADBELLE dey come from keep hating the Uk as dem deny U VISA grin grin grin

Hahhah a.

I no get German passport and I no spend so called many years there. Na 2 years European resident and I fuvk it off because I am never a freak of Europe, I went there just to learn and am done with them. I will not go to the UK on a free visa and ticket.

If I ever travel to Europe again then that will be just to chop my money and not to work for any uncercumcised white animal grin

Europe my nyansh.

Beautiful roads and big houses but full of frustrations and hidden agonies.

Las Las travel is not for people like me and I will never cherish it. I did not ask for or try to find long stay in Europe because I was not a fan of Western world and I have no regrets for not liking that location of the world. Luckily I am created in Africa by the wise god and to hell with Europe and America.

I also studied in India and till now I miss India and I would visit India in the future but never Europe or America because no interest at all.

Ciao, bunaseratta
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahhah a.

I no get German passport and I no spend so called many years there. Na 2 years European resident and I fuvk it off because I am never a freak of Europe, I went there just to learn and am done with them. I will not go to the UK on a free visa and ticket.

If I ever travel to Europe again then that will be just to chop my money and not to work for any uncercumcised white animal grin

Europe my nyansh.

Las Las travel is not for people like me and I will never cherish it. I did not ask for or try to find long stay in Europe because I was not a fan of Western world and I have no regrets for not liking that location of the world. Luckily I am created in Africa by the wise god and to hell with Europe and America.

I also studied in India and till now I miss India and I would visit India in the future but never Europe or America because no interest at all.

Ciao, bunaseratta
Kia Bross nah Dat small sentence I type nah raise your blood pressure to power 10 so grin grin grin grin E be like say the 100/50 wen I mention Enter you body reach bone marrow grin grin grin grin grin.The Internet never 4gets.Wen people start talking the way you started, I always take my time and go fru all their previous post from day one on nairaland!its funny the kinda shyte that comes out grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Hahhah a.

Europe my nyansh.

Ciao, bunaseratta
ahaah I just realized U ARE IN ITALY grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Just like u know, u are just imagining.

Did also read the so called post that it is my 1 and only? You are talking from a protective point while I am on a open and educative view.

I believe that it good for people like us who have had the chance to see te world to help our fellow country men and women with the simple knowledge and informations that they need in order to make an informed decisions about travel. The way we Nigerians hide truth about Western world, one would wonder if we have any interest to protect about that location.

I was in Switzerland 3months ago and the story is just the same. Misery for countless Africans, hard to speak agonies for mejority of them. Not to talk of Germany, that one na 'don't ask don't tell' abi na itay or france then u will see original shithole and then Spain is a no go area.

Look oga I dont think that any sane Nigerian can say bad things about Nigeria after staying in Europe and seeing African over there for at hand. No way, Nigeria is better than Europe for Nigerians and no shame to say the truth.

I saw one of my community brother who spent over 4 million naira/ his last kobo to come to Germany early this year leaving his new wife and old mother behind and before I left Germany he was 50% out of good sanity. Another was there and he has been in Europe since 18 years but yet to find any thing and the stories are endless. You need to go around and see ur brothers there, the tears in ur eyes will finish and this people are not drug addicts nor drunkereds but there surname has become misery.

Anyways, every aboki with em kettle but Las Las Nigeria is not as bad as people paint it but misinformation and fake news from idiots like nnamdi kanu and ekpen has killed so many. Mind u I am igbo

erico2k2:

Kia Bross nah Dat small sentence I type nah raise your blood pressure to power 10 so grin grin grin grin E be like say the 100/50 wen I mention Enter you body reach bone marrow grin grin grin grin grin.The Internet never 4gets.Wen people start talking the way you started, I always take my time and go fru all their previous post from day one on nairaland!its funny the kinda shyte that comes out grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:
Just like u know, u are just imagining.

Did also read the so called post that it is my 1 and only? You are talking from a protective point while I am on a open and educative view.

I believe that it good for people like us who have had the chance to see te world to help our fellow country men and women with the simple knowledge and informations that they need in order to make an informed decisions about travel. The way we Nigerians hide truth about Western world, one would wonder if we have any interest to protect about that location.

I was in Switzerland 3months ago and the story is just the same. Misery for countless Africans, hard to speak agonies for mejority of them. Not to talk of Germany, that one na 'don't ask don't tell' abi na itay or france then u will see original shithole and then Spain is a no go area.

Look oga I dont think that any sane Nigerian can say bad things about Nigeria after staying in Europe and seeing African over there for at hand. No way, Nigeria is better than Europe for Nigerians and no shame to say the truth.

I saw one of my community brother who spent over 4 million naira/ his last kobo to come to Germany early this year leaving his new wife and old mother behind and before I left Germany he was 50% out of good sanity. Another was there and he has been in Europe since 18 years but yet to find any thing and the stories are endless. You need to go around and see ur brothers there, the tears in ur eyes will finish and this people are not drug addicts nor drunkereds but there surname has become misery.

Anyways, every aboki with em kettle but Las Las Nigeria is not as bad as people paint it but misinformation and fake news from idiots like nnamdi kanu and ekpen has killed so many. Mind u I am igbo

Im not imaginig things, you was requesting for persons on here to help you trully yourself from ITALY to France, someone even suggest foreign legion for you.You even confessed that you was Hungry and No joibs in Italy, nut you want to come on here to slander others even calling people ass wiper when that job is waht you even craived for an cannot get .Listen young man, better SHARRAAAAAP and lick you wounds and go to bed or else Im gonna let all ur shyte bare on here!
PS: I see you want to be all deplomatic and use softened words insted, too late, we love vowllence here, ask my comrades!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2022
erico2k2:

ahaah I just realized U ARE IN ITALY grin grin grin

The never tell u say u be mumu, u are a mumu man grin I can speak over 4 foreign languages. So if na language u dey look then u no wise. By the way Europe is saturated so Switzerland ooh Germany ooh France ooh Italy na 1000% the same and I leaved in all of them so nothing u wan lie give me. U wey dey stay for council house which is simply senior immigrants house or better call it what it is 'senior slaves house'

Just better change the topic because I go tell ur village people ur real life for here if u wan claim wetin u no get shocked
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

The never tell u say u be mumu, u are a mumu man grin I can speak over 4 foreign languages. So if na language u dey look then u no wise. By the way Europe is saturated so Switzerland ooh Germany ooh France ooh Italy na 1000% the same and I leaved in all of them so nothing u wan lie give me. U wey dey stay for council house which is simply senior immigrants house or better call it what it is 'senior slaves house'

Just better change the topic because I go tell ur village people ur real life for here if u wan claim wetin u no get shocked
See ths one wey Hungry wan beat nearly die in Italy, u wey dey stay uncompleted building for winter. Nor do go back to Nigeria
Ok since U nor wan repent, let me post some of your shyte here
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

WHO IS THIS BELLOW

Aboguede:
greetings my country people,
Abeg eh, I wish to know about work and hustle in france, spain and germany. Please I need advise on which among these three countries will be easier to find manuel works and adopt as a nija guy. I am in italy now but no work at all in italy. I will appreciat your kind contributions

if you think that any of these countries are better than Italy, then i suggest you wake the hell up....and understand that Europe is saturated and, unless you want to be used as slave, there are no GOOD illegal work any longer. do you have a work permit? do you have a place to stay? how do you intend to survive there until your 1st "chicken change" paycheck?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Don't dream your life, live your dreams!
Re: . by Aboguede(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06,
Thanks orod man, do you reside in germany now? Am actually looking for guide on how to get work there but am undocumented yet and I am thinking of working there undocumented instead of registering for asylum first as asylum will keep me in camp for some months probly.

Dream and work
Re: . by Orodje(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06,
Aboguede:
Thanks orod man, do you reside in germany now? Am actually looking for guide on how to get work there but am undocumented yet and I am thinking of working there undocumented instead of registering for asylum first as asylum will keep me in camp for some months probly.
Why not go for a work visa, it's just 530k I have someone there who can arrange for one for you and you won't pay a dime till you get there. they will arrange for work and accommodation for you before you get there

Re: . by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06
Find your way to Marseille or Aubagne in France where the French Foreign Legion have their recruitment office, apply to join them. You don't need visa to apply, and they will feed and accommodate you all through the application process. If successful, you will sign a 5 year contract, get paid a decent wage, and travel the world. You will be granted French citizenship after 5 years of service. Much better than living illegally in europe, europe is getting increasingly hostile to foreigners.

I know of a friend of mine who joined them a few years ago, but I haven't heard from him ever since. It's either he is living large in France, or he was killed when they deployed to Afghan. No pain, no gain!

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am
claremont:
Find your way to Marseille or Aubagne in France where the French Foreign Legion have their recruitment office, apply to join them. You don't need visa to apply, and they will feed and accommodate you all through the application process. If successful, you will sign a 5 year contract, get paid a decent wage, and travel the world. You will be granted French citizenship after 5 years of service. Much better than living illegally in europe, europe is getting increasingly hostile to foreigners.

I know of a friend of mine who joined them a few years ago, but I haven't heard from him ever since. It's either he is living large in France, or he was killed when they deployed to Afghan. No pain, no gain!

bro Claremont and your foreign legion stuff again, kai! dont you have pity for the fools who join this nightmare called foreign legion?!
i'd rather these deluded brothas marry the ugliest most repulsive gal they found in Italy etc than go risk their lives in the foreign legion. thats is certainly NOT a walk in the park, as only the strongest make it with their sanity intact.

Re: . by claremont(m): 11:25am On Sep
MrBrownJay1:

bro Claremont and your foreign legion stuff again, kai! dont you have pity for the fools who join this nightmare called foreign legion?!
i'd rather these deluded brothas marry the ugliest most repulsive gal they found in Italy etc than go risk their lives in the foreign legion. thats is certainly NOT a walk in the park, as only the strongest make it with their sanity intact.

grin

Actually, the FFL is a very distinguished and globally respected fighting force. I agree, most Nigerians I have met would rather marry a repulsive grandmother for papers rather than join the FFL, but it doesn't take away the fact that the FFL is a very good fighting unit. If I was living illegally in France and the FFL provided me an opportunity to join, get paid and get a French passport after 5 years, I will join them. I prefer joining them to engaging in a sham marriage.

Regarding your point about ''have pity for fools who join'', there is no difference between a Nigerian who joins the FFL and a Nigerian who chooses to join the US Army or British Army. The FFL doesn't exploit recruits any more than the US Army or British Army. Anyone who joins any of them will likely be deployed someday in a combat zone, joining the FFL isn't riskier than joining the US Army or British Army.

The reason I keep on bringing this up on threads relating to illegal immigrants living in Europe is because I believe the FFL IS an option to be legal. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's an option. Joining any Army anywhere in the world isn't everyone's cup of tea, but people living illegally in Europe lack options. Nigerians are still joining the British Army and there are Nigerians in the US Army/Marines, they are not different from Nigerians who choose to join the FFL. One thing that stands the FFL out from the others is that no one needs a visa to join.

I'm beginning to sound like an FFL recruiter! grin
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Source https://www.nairaland.com/4036341/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2022
That was 7 years ago.

Now u see the truth abi.
Where ever u are in Europe ur self, oga u are hiding in frustration. No need to dey claim as if u be ambasedor. Yes u are an ambasedor in Europe because u no get hope again for there and no fit come Nigeria too because u no get shi shi! Ur traveld to Europe when v boot was on board and now people are now talking of lambogini but even camry 2015 u no go fit buy so wetin u wan use claim for ur village wen 18yrs boys dey use 4matic 2020 of 32 million naira.

Yes when I arrived Europe I quickly asked for the so "called work full everywhere" but nothing both online on the ground nothing except animal work wey fit kill man under 1 week. And Europe will not give u work with ur Nigeria school credentials rather they will tell to start school over there and u and me know the story. Na watch watch, completely akpako to make u spend long time there and see things for ur self. And if u spend those long time there, going back will no longer be an option because of the shame of coming back just to be in the same level 1 shop owner in Nigeria so u will continue to try if things will get better but Las Las na the same poverty wey ur brothers over dey na em u go end up with.

The highest work u can do there is social work which is 1000% rubbish. Contract after contract. I saw one Yoruba boy who said he has been working under social for 15 years but boy no get hope for life again and his mind set is the same as that of the devil.

U are a 100% 21st century willing certified Slave and u can deny till ever but Las Las na mind go dey judge u.

If u get 1 kobo since u dey Europe over 25yrs show it here make we see am na. Nobi to dey use foreign language dey deceive innocent hard working people in Nigeria to come there and continue from where u will end. Na the demons wey them dey put inside una na em make una dey wan always help Satan do em work even though say nobody go give u shi shi. Send 100 euros to ur friends in Nigeria make them use do Xmas na. U don become white man but u still wan dey shuk mouth for Nigeria politics. Enjoy ur Europe abi UK country na since na ur papa land.

Happy mumu grin

erico2k2:

Im not imaginig things, you was requesting for persons on here to help you trully yourself from ITALY to France, someone even suggest foreign legion for you.You even confessed that you was Hungry and No joibs in Italy, nut you want to come on here to slander others even calling people ass wiper when that job is waht you even craived for an cannot get .Listen young man, better SHARRAAAAAP and lick you wounds and go to bed or else Im gonna let all ur shyte bare on here!
PS: I see you want to be all deplomatic and use softened words insted, too late, we love vowllence here, ask my comrades!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2022
U are a legal slave with staying in Europe since 27 yrs and u never visit ur village yet u mouth to talk. Just face ur cold and hide inside house like rat grin

erico2k2:

WHO IS THIS BELLOW

Aboguede:
greetings my country people,
Abeg eh, I wish to know about work and hustle in france, spain and germany. Please I need advise on which among these three countries will be easier to find manuel works and adopt as a nija guy. I am in italy now but no work at all in italy. I will appreciat your kind contributions

if you think that any of these countries are better than Italy, then i suggest you wake the hell up....and understand that Europe is saturated and, unless you want to be used as slave, there are no GOOD illegal work any longer. do you have a work permit? do you have a place to stay? how do you intend to survive there until your 1st "chicken change" paycheck?

Re: . by Aboguede(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06,

Dream and work
Re: . by Orodje(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06,
Aboguede:
Why not go for a work visa, it's just 530k I have someone there who can arrange for one for you and you won't pay a dime till you get there. they will arrange for work and accommodation for you before you get there

Re: . by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am
claremont:

Re: . by claremont(m): 11:25am On Sep
MrBrownJay1:

grin

Actually, the FFL is a very distinguished and globally respected fighting force. I agree, most Nigerians I have met would rather marry a repulsive grandmother for papers rather than join the FFL, but it doesn't take away the fact that the FFL is a very good fighting unit. If I was living illegally in France and the FFL provided me an opportunity to join, get paid and get a French passport after 5 years, I will join them. I prefer joining them to engaging in a sham marriage.

Regarding your point about ''have pity for fools who join'', there is no difference between a Nigerian who joins the FFL and a Nigerian who chooses to join the US Army or British Army. The FFL doesn't exploit recruits any more than the US Army or British Army. Anyone who joins any of them will likely be deployed someday in a combat zone, joining the FFL isn't riskier than joining the US Army or British Army.

The reason I keep on bringing this up on threads relating to illegal immigrants living in Europe is because I believe the FFL IS an option to be legal. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's an option. Joining any Army anywhere in the world isn't everyone's cup of tea, but people living illegally in Europe lack options. Nigerians are still joining the British Army and there are Nigerians in the US Army/Marines, they are not different from Nigerians who choose to join the FFL. One thing that stands the FFL out from the others is that no one needs a visa to join.

I'm beginning to sound like an FFL recruiter! grin
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=Aboguede post=119457143]That was 7 years ago.

Now u see the truth abi.
Where ever u are in Europe ur self, oga u are hiding in frustration. No need to dey claim as if u be ambasedor. Yes u are an ambasedor in Europe because u no get hope again for there and no fit come Nigeria too because u no get shi shi! Ur traveld to Europe when v boot was on board and now people are now talking of lambogini but even camry 2015 u no go fit buy so wetin u wan use claim for ur village wen 18yrs boys dey use 4matic 2020 of 32 million naira.

Yes when I arrived Europe I quickly asked for the so "called work full everywhere" but nothing both online on the ground nothing except animal work wey fit kill man under 1 week. And Europe will not give u work with ur Nigeria school credentials rather they will tell to start school over there and u and me know the story. Na watch watch, completely akpako to make u spend long time there and see things for ur self. And if u spend those long time there, going back will no longer be an option because of the shame of coming back just to be in the same level 1 shop owner in Nigeria so u will continue to try if things will get better but Las Las na the same poverty wey ur brothers over dey na em u go end up with.

The highest work u can do there is social work which is 1000% rubbish. Contract after contract. I saw one Yoruba boy who said he has been working under social for 15 years but boy no get hope for life again and his mind set is the same as that of the devil.

U are a 100% 21st century willing certified Slave and u can deny till ever but Las Las na mind go dey judge u.

If u get 1 kobo since u dey Europe over 25yrs show it here make we see am na. Nobi to dey use foreign language dey deceive innocent hard working people in Nigeria to come there and continue from where u will end. Na the demons wey them dey put inside una na em make una dey wan always help Satan do em work even though say nobody go give u shi shi. Send 100 euros to ur friends in Nigeria make them use do Xmas na. U don become white man but u still wan dey shuk mouth for Nigeria politics. Enjoy ur Europe abi UK country na since na ur papa land.

Happy mumu grin

If you get DATA I challenge U to go to my profile and paste any evidence of me being poor there that your stupid BMW 3series U wan buy the four tyres of my car cost more than it as far back as 2012.You think say we be mate,U wey Italy frustrate, U are here talking with Sane persons.U think say we be mate,.See you wey people gather money from that una village[b]et me go back to your page and get the name again[/b] what a waste!
I believe U have gone to my profile and post, E choke U.U wey goke for ITALY U dey here dey run your mouth with people living in a saner climate, no worry that your uncompleted building wey you dey stay them go soon chase youout!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:
U are a legal slave with staying in Europe since 27 yrs and u never visit ur village yet u mouth to talk. Just face ur cold and hide inside house like rat grin

Sorry oh Bross ITALY harsh, very soon or mayB you don even join dey stand by the road side with them Angelina dey run street
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=erico2k2 post=119457207][/quote]

U say u dey nairaland since 2007 but all ur post na this Yr. Na cheap yahoo yahoo u dey play. Who wan pay u kwanu grin

U dey use free Internet dey lie for here.
Abeg I get business to do tomorrow unlike u wey go dey inside blacket week after week shocked

See as u rush go edit ur profile come carry old motor put for there. Them never tell u say u be mumu grin u be photo. Photo shocked see u wey no get yam wey u go use do Christmas, u dey here dey edit ur profile up and down like say e change ur situation.

U dey follow gambari for nyansh

U be photo

If u be man show ur kichen and apartment make I show my own. U go wan go download fake photo come dey form here. Ur type na that yahoo boy here wey em moniker na Slomirr. We know una. Lie like say another person things go become ur own

Poor man with fake life
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

U say u dey nairaland since 2007 but all ur post na this Yr. Na cheap yahoo yahoo u dey play. Who wan pay u kwanu grin

Abeg I get business to do tomorrow unlike u wey go dey inside blacket week after week shocked

See as u rush go edit ur profile come carry old motor put for there. Them never tell u say u be mumu grin
Why you nor copy and paste teh said post, E choke you abi?
I know your type, U wan size me abi> U be think say I be small boy like you and your small friends abi?Idiota,Che you learnt a valid leson this night, nor go hustle rent money, month go soon end!"
Go and check very well wear glasses, that foto was uploaded 31st may 2017 that car came to Nigeria 2018, it is well documented on Nairaland
like I siad, post one pverty from my whole post
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

See as u rush go edit ur profile come carry old motor put for there. Them never tell u say u be mumu grin u be photo. Photo shocked see u wey no get yam wey u go use do Christmas, u dey here dey edit ur profile up and down like say e change ur situation.

U dey follow gambari for nyansh

U be photo

If u be man show ur kichen and apartment make I show my own. U go wan go download fake photo come dey form here. Ur type na that yahoo boy here wey em moniker na Slomirr. We know una. Lie like say another person things go become ur own

Poor man with fake life
these are my 1st post on NL
if it aint broken dont try to fix it.
Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Are BMW Cars? by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2007
Yes definately, thats what it means,if your car uses 1 Gallon per mile or Km, it means its fuel efficient than a car that uses 2 gallons per mile/Km irrespective of what make or model of car x
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Phones / Re: Browsing With My Nokia Phone And PC by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
You need to download the softwre for you phone and install it on the PC you are connecting to, then it will recognise ur fone.

Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Are BMW Cars? by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
Right guys, this in reply to what lordimpaq said, first and formost, I like to correct you about MPG, it simply menas Miles Per Gallon so the MPG is a mesure of how much fuel you cosume as you acelerate in your travel.
Secondly when you say BMW328, this simply mean searies and fuel capacitey, in the BMW 328, 3 stands for the series, 28 is the engine fuel capacity, so it means the engine's full fuel capacity in one circle is 2.8 litre, now your MPG is meant to be lower when you are driving at minimum force, ie going down a slope,I won a BMW325TDS 3 series, turbo Diesel,this car is Auto and it switch betwen turbo and economy drive so I have left the suspension setting to sport as it sute Nigerian roads.so guys look at the back of cars an check the last two digits on the model, that the fuel consumption so a 1.4 engine will do you good, but smaller engines are more expensive as the a more fuel efficient and for those of you who said BMW consume more fuel, there is a BMW£!^, thats a 1.6 ltre engine so its cool, SO I can tell you that a BMW316 is more fuel efficient than a Honda2.6 ok any question ask, I will explain more.

Autos / Re: Hit 300km/hr On 3rd Mainland Bridge With My Maxima, (check D Pic Out) by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
I have a BMW 325TD, and I can confirm thats definately a BMW dial.No question asked x

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2022
U wey dey hustle for nairaland grin

How many moniker u get? U dey trow format NL to see whether u go catch maye to scam. I no bi ur level ooh. I get real time achievements unlike u wey get imaginary and photo achievements shocked

U first start by defending 470£ week to be a good money in the UK in 2022 and here u are.

So na the change from 400£/week u save use buy the old 2007 range?

Oga like I said b4. I Don stay India and Malaysia so u get mind make me and u show our real face make we know who pass each other. That old range na em I use for 2013 wen I come from India and that motor na useless motor. Wen I wan travel go Europe I no see who go buy am even 500k

erico2k2:

these are my 1st post on NL
Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Are BMW Cars? by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2007
Yes definately, thats what it means,if your car uses 1 Gallon per mile or Km, it means its fuel efficient than a car that uses 2 gallons per mile/Km irrespective of what make or model of car x

Phones / Re: Browsing With My Nokia Phone And PC by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2007
You need to download the softwre for you phone and install it on the PC you are connecting to, then it will recognise ur fone.

Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Are BMW Cars? by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2007
Right guys, this in reply to what lordimpaq said, first and formost, I like to correct you about MPG, it simply menas Miles Per Gallon so the MPG is a mesure of how much fuel you cosume as you acelerate in your travel.
Secondly when you say BMW328, this simply mean searies and fuel capacitey, in the BMW 328, 3 stands for the series, 28 is the engine fuel capacity, so it means the engine's full fuel capacity in one circle is 2.8 litre, now your MPG is meant to be lower when you are driving at minimum force, ie going down a slope,I won a BMW325TDS 3 series, turbo Diesel,this car is Auto and it switch betwen turbo and economy drive so I have left the suspension setting to sport as it sute Nigerian roads.so guys look at the back of cars an check the last two digits on the model, that the fuel consumption so a 1.4 engine will do you good, but smaller engines are more expensive as the a more fuel efficient and for those of you who said BMW consume more fuel, there is a BMW£!^, thats a 1.6 ltre engine so its cool, SO I can tell you that a BMW316 is more fuel efficient than a Honda2.6 ok any question ask, I will explain more.

Autos / Re: Hit 300km/hr On 3rd Mainland Bridge With My Maxima, (check D Pic Out) by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2007
I have a BMW 325TD, and I can confirm thats definately a BMW dial.No question asked x

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by prophetfire: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Agbadocassava:

Tinubu is the answer, you won’t be taxed excessively

. What!!! Tinubu is the great grandpa of excessive taxation. His philosophy is tax, tax and more tax. Don't tell me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by dochenaj: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Smiles. Abeg show them your first monthly bill for gas and electricity too, so they wouldn't think it's all about gift.

Merry Christmas
In Nigeria people pay monthly electric bills that could be as high as half of their earnings for the average earner (we are not talking of minimum wage now cos most bills are higher than minimum wage) and you don't even have power for 24 hours.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by ugbarreta(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Baba just arrived, him still carry naija body. After 6months his real complexion will come out. grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Exceed15: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Agbadocassava:

Tinubu is the answer, you won’t be taxed excessively

@ ur moniker.. not surprised.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by NovusHomo(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:
This is the video of my first Christmas in UK, it was on a low key but was remarkable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewnY6VTCFHM

Fresh from the village. E kaabo
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aboguede:

U wey dey hustle for nairaland grin

How many moniker u get? U dey trow format NL to see whether u go catch maye to scam. I no bi ur level ooh. I get real time achievements unlike u wey get imaginary and photo achievements shocked

U first start by defending 470£ week to be a good money in the UK in 2022 and here u are.

So na the change from 400£/week u save use buy the old 2007 range?

Oga like I said b4. I Don stay India and Malaysia so u get mind make me and u show our real face make we know who pass each other. That old range na em I use for 2013 wen I come from India and that motor na useless motor. Wen I wan travel go Europe I no see who go buy am even 500k

you are so Dumb, so you are proud to have lived in India and Malesia ahaha doing what? selling drugs?Look at my Monka it is constant from 2007, it never changes unlike scammers like you, 1st you claimed U was in Nigeria instead of being honest you are stuck in Italy.U dey here dey yab people hustling in the Uk say them dey clean yansh wen Una for Italy nor even fit get that kind job nah either you sell drug or prostitute xcept for the few God help.You are calling a 2012 Auto biography 2007 FYI that car was bought Brand new 2012.You are one of them idiots in Europe making others in Nigeria think say the nor dey try when infact nah you nor fit go to Nigeria cos U cant afford simple air fare and no visa to return U manage buy 100/50 we nor go hear word.Plz anyone listening to this guy should desist, he aint shyte, he is an Undocumented illegal imirant living in italy Slum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.