Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42502 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rezzy: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
Continue to deceive ur self even after getting first hand free information.

Let me tell, the first thing the European immigration will do for u free of charge is to help u bring ur immediate family to Europe especially if they happen to be ur children. But the truth is that u may think that u are the one who paid for those expenses but alas.

Oyibo is too wise for people like u. They prefer ur children to u because they will have the chance to manipulate them and configure their Brian from fresh in order to use them for ever because children that grow up in Europe has mealy 0(zero) chance of returning to Africa for ever thereby remaining slaves and contributing to free labour to Europe for ever.

Sometimes, they will deport the parents after some years or manipulate them to go back leaving their children especially after the children has come of age.

Anyways, who no go moho know. The problem is that those who go may not have the chance or boldness to say what they saw

Ok, no wahala. I have heard you.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by petux(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
NastiLord:
Your face show say e nor too tey wey you escape from hell. Thunder fire poverty. All the gutters Nigeria have created in your face will surely be filled in months to come.
Congratulations

This made me laugh heartily grin ..una too get bad mouth for this place..
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by MT: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

Tax the air you breathe? Who lies to y'all about this?
I made 300k/month as a project manager in Lagos with other side businesses and that looked well enough until I moved to UK.
Living in the so called expensive London, I pay £60 only for light and gas.
I make an average of £478 -500 in a week here after tax. Go figure.

Nothing to figure out here. You are still not earning so well as a professional. This income will earn you very average quality of life in the UK. The society is expensive, wages are considered low due to inflation and this explains why almost all professionals are on strike right now in the UK.

I didn't mean to hurt your pride but I just wonder why people come online to boast of something that are meant to be private. Living like a pauper in the UK, to come to Nigeria to impress is not how genuine professionals are meant to live.

You ought to own both worlds. You are still not being paid well, mister.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Probz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
What have you done to deserve all that? Merely setting foot in John Lennon/Heathrow?
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
Continue to deceive ur self even after getting first hand free information.

Let me tell, the first thing the European immigration will do for u free of charge is to help u bring ur immediate family to Europe especially if they happen to be ur children. But the truth is that u may think that u are the one who paid for those expenses but alas.

Oyibo is too wise for people like u. They prefer ur children to u because they will have the chance to manipulate them and configure their Brian from fresh in order to use them for ever because children that grow up in Europe has mealy 0(zero) chance of returning to Africa for ever thereby remaining slaves and contributing to free labour to Europe for ever.

Sometimes, they will deport the parents after some years or manipulate them to go back leaving their children especially after the children has come of age.

Anyways, who no go moho know. The problem is that those who go may not have the chance or boldness to say what they saw.

So u know how much it cost for two people to immigrate to the uk legally? Now, that is to tell u how much they were making in Nigeria which is to say that they can easily build a house of their own and can also own business and grow it but now they will have to skuize them selves into 2 rooms and the mother and father will work their ass out for God knows eternity then their children will continue where they stoped

This is only a problem for people with no papers.

I can't relate and no one that I know either.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

Tax the air you breathe? Who lies to y'all about this?
I made 300k/month as a project manager in Lagos with other side businesses and that looked well enough until I moved to UK.
Living in the so called expensive London, I pay £60 only for light and gas.
I make an average of £478 -500 in a week here after tax. Go figure.

Men you should have gone to a better country where you will earn much more. I am quite sure you spend over 50 percent of your salary after tax on rent since you stay in London. As pro japa as I am, UK no be option at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Men you should have gone to a better country where you will earn much more. I am quite sure you spend over 50 percent of your salary after tax on rent since you stay in London. As pro japa as I am, UK no be option at all.
You write off the UK too easy in my opinion. Might not be the perfect destination but certainly a better stepping stone to the worlds you dream off than Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
MT:

Nothing to figure out here. You are still not earning so well as a professional. This income will earn you very average quality of life in the UK. The society is expensive, wages are considered low due to inflation and this explains why almost all professionals are on strike right now in the UK.

I didn't mean to hurt your pride but I just wonder why people come online to boast of something that are meant to be private. Living like a pauper in the UK, to come to Nigeria to impress is not how genuine professionals are meant to live.

You ought to own both worlds. You are still not being paid well, mister.

Comparing 2 completely different economies and lifestyles makes zero sense.

Someone making that salary in the West has access to better Healthcare ,education and relative safety compared to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
DrLevi:

You write off the UK too easy in my opinion. Might not be the perfect destination but certainly a better stepping stone to the worlds you dream off than Nigeria

Yeah but he wasn't doing so badly in Nigeria with 300k a month. I mean if he was earning like 20 or 30k a month then yes the UK will provide a much better living standard but even as a project manager, there are Nigerian companies that will pay him what he's earning in UK and he won't pay as much tax or spend a lot on his living expenses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
kabukabu50:

This is only a problem for people with no papers.

I can't relate and no one that I know either.

Who cares.

Travel for immigration is a choice. Just make sure you remain happy with ur choice and don't later become a devil feminist afterwards trying to deceive or manipulate young girls back home because of the hidden frustration u brought to ur self. This is why people like us are wasting their time trying to inform gullible fellows like u before hand.

Look at Nigeria today u will see a lot of lost girls who think that they will use same culture of Europe here in Africa thereby many can not stay with a man peacefully due to listening to bad advice from online feminist multivational speakers who has wasted their God given opportunities in Nigeria and then run to western world thinking it will be heaven only to become more frustrated and devil's at last. Since there are no jobs in Western world for them, they turn to socal media to pour out their demonic venoms and also cash out some pennies from subscribers. At the end destroying Africa the more from a far.

Look at people like nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpen, these are people who are jobless in Europe and today they have used their frustrations to curse havoc in Nigeria including Sunday ignoho of Yoruba nation agitation. The list is endless.

Aunty pls japa and be quit over and enjoy ur happiness or embrace ur frustration and let Nigeria rest for God furkng sake.

I like people to run away from Nigeria but the problem them send back to Nigeria is bigger than the problems they curse while they were here. By the way, travel is life because it is far more beneficial in experience wise than PhD in Nigeria but please don't embrace the devil over there because his house is over there and he is always out to catch gullibles like u.

Ciao
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Gifts after tax
See them , name 3 tax payable in the UK
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by topsyking: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
HeartlessMan:
This year's set of UK japarians are the razzest ever. The thing just dey overshack dem.
Exactly my brother.. even pple here for 20 , 30yrs are not like this... uk is no longer the uk we knew again. Na to relocate to another sane country now
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Howmuch do u spend a month in Nigeria and also do U get value for money?
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
erico2k2:

Howmuch do u spend a month in Nigeria and also do U get value for money?

I am not against Japa, trust me I am all for it but someone earning 300k in naija has better options than the UK. How much do you think he saves after everything living in London
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
kabukabu50:

Comparing 2 completely different economies and lifestyles makes zero sense.

Someone making that salary in the West has access to better Healthcare ,education and relative safety compared to Nigeria.

I beg ur pardon.
You are the person who is not making sense here. What do mean by healthcare and so on?
How can he be able to pay for his health insurance and the rest from such slave salary in the UK? It is obvious you are in Nigeria and u never enter western world ever. The minimum expenses for a single average adult in the UK is nearly over 500£/week excluding health insurance and recreation.

What about savings for the future and lastly, he will be on contract work thereby no pension and then maybe not married yet.

Just chout up and run to bed.

Anumanu ka ibu
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I am not against Japa, trust me I am all for it but someone earning 300k in naija has better options than the UK. How much do you think he saves after everything living in London
well you are speaking of that which you don't know. 90% of everyone ruling you today in Nigeria hustled one way or another in the past.U think 300k is much right? thats how N200k is much for some people, depends on the standard of life you want to live.On a salry of N300k a month tell me how many years would you have to work to save N20M?The average Earnings of anyone working in the Uk as things stands is approx £2k if he decides to sit tight and have a plan he can easily send £1100 home monthly that's N1m, this is very doable. In NIgeria even if you genuinely earn N1m a month you still cannot save N10m in a year!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Who cares.

Travel for immigration is a choice. Just make sure you remain happy with ur choice and don't later become a devil feminist afterwards trying to deceive or manipulate young girls back home because of the hidden frustration u brought to ur self. This is why people like us are wasting their time trying to inform gullible fellows like u before hand.

Look at Nigeria today u will see a lot of lost girls who think that they will use same culture of Europe here in Africa thereby many can not stay with a man peacefully due to listening to bad advice from online feminist multivational speakers who has wasted their God given opportunities in Nigeria and then run to western world thinking it will be heaven only to become more frustrated and devil's at last. Since there are no jobs in Western world for them, they turn to socal media to pour out their demonic venoms and also cash out some pennies from subscribers. At the end destroying Africa the more from a far.

Look at people like nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpen, these are people who are jobless in Europe and today they have used their frustrations to curse havoc in Nigeria including Sunday ignoho of Yoruba nation agitation. The list is endless.

Aunty pls japa and be quit over and enjoy ur happiness or embrace ur frustration and let Nigeria rest for God furkng sake.

I like people to run away from Nigeria but the problem them send back to Nigeria is bigger than the problems they curse while they were here. By the way, travel is life because it is far more beneficial in experience wise than PhD in Nigeria but please don't embrace the devil over there because his house is over there and he is always out to catch gullibles like u.

You obviously care,bro relax.

I did not leave naija for you or anyone else.

You do what works for you and I do whats important for my family.

Posting what others on social media do or think is just weird and shows lack of independent thought and ideas.

Ciao
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
erico2k2:

well you are speaking of that which you don't know. 90% of everyone ruling you today in Nigeria hustled one way or another in the past.U think 300k is much right? thats how N200k is much for some people, depends on the standard of life you want to live.On a salry of N300k a month tell me how many years would you have to work to save N20M?The average Earnings of anyone working in the Uk as things stands is approx £2k if he decides to sit tight and have a plan he can easily send £1100 home monthly that's N1m, this is very doable. In NIgeria even if you genuinely earn N1m a month you still cannot save N10m in a year!

How would he send 1100 pounds home with a 2000 pounds income after tax living in London. Please how me do the calculation. Seems I might be wrong about the UK.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

I beg ur pardon.
You are the person who is not making sense here. What do mean by healthcare and so on?
How can he be able to pay for his health insurance and the rest from such slave salary in the UK? It is obvious you are in Nigeria and u never enter western world ever. The minimum expenses for a single average adult in the UK is nearly over 500£/week excluding health insurance and recreation.

What about savings for the future and lastly, he will be on contract work thereby no pension and then maybe not married yet.

Just chout up and run to bed.

Anumanu ka ibu
let me engage you and enlighten you too.1st and foremost you do not need to pay health insurance to use the NHS, its free for all whether you pay National insurance or not. People who do not work and are on benefit do not contribute to national insurance, yet they are the once who use the NHS the most.B4 you quantify a job in the Uk as slavery bear i n mind £=920. ,You said average £500 a week for an adult, pLz where did you get this information from? do you have any idea of what £500 a week is?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

How would he send 1100 pounds home with a 2000 pounds income after tax living in London. Please how me do the calculation. Seems I might be wrong about the UK.
Now that you asked i can break it down. Now when I said £2k I meant £take home, I'm not talking B4 tax, those of our guys and girls who are in care job, I use care as that's the entrant job these days. Hey take home on average £2k
Now say rent a room which is usually inclusive by default these days £450-500.You can spend just less than £200 to feed yourself in a month U can actually have breakfast in some care jobs. even eat all day at some if you are lucky and inclined that way. So as U can see, one can have an overhead of £800.U can do the maths. For those who do overtime and that, they earn even more.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah but he wasn't doing so badly in Nigeria with 300k a month. I mean if he was earning like 20 or 30k a month then yes the UK will provide a much better living standard but even as a project manager, there are Nigerian companies that will pay him what he's earning in UK and he won't pay as much tax or spend a lot on his living expenses.
And what about everything else that comes with Nigeria? getting shot point blank on the road by security officers? lack of job security? zero healthcare?

300k in Nigeria is still 6 bags of rice. You want him to suffer all the above for 6 bags of rice?
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
DrLevi:

And what about everything else that comes with Nigeria? getting shot point blank on the road by security officers? lack of job security? zero healthcare?

300k in Nigeria is still 6 bags of rice. You want him to suffer all the above for 6 bags of rice?
ahaha 6 Bags of rice ahahaha
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

I go like hear these options?

is it Canada, the US or Australia with 300k per month and inflation biting as hard as it can
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
DrLevi:

This is true sha especially the shooting aspect. See the lawyer recently killed and that's even the one we get to hear about.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is the problem with people of ur level who are not counted but always want run into debate grin

Now this person works so he will pay for health insurance plus being a foreigner even if it is 100£/month
OK. The op is a man and surely not married therefore he will need a woman once a week minimum to kool off from the stinks and frustrations and that should be managed at 50£ if he knows how to get the cheap girls.

Now 450£ balance. He will also need 20£ for drinks/week that is if he don't smoke oh because 1 packet of cheap cigarette in the UK is 5£ calculated by 5/week minimum. So no smoking grin

His feeding for 1 week will not be less than 70£ if he cooks and transport/30£ minimum.

Rent per week 100£ shared apartments including light and gas if cheapest.

Finally if sends any kobo back to Nigeria and pay for Internet then he may work 1000 years with 0 (zero) savings shocked

Little child, just go and souk ur garri in secret grin

erico2k2:

let me engage you and enlighten you too.1st and foremost you do not need to pay health insurance to use the NHS, its free for all whether you pay National insurance or not. People who do not work and are on benefit do not contribute to national insurance, yet they are the once who use the NHS the most.B4 you quantify a job in the Uk as slavery bear i n mind £=920. ,You said average £500 a week for an adult, pLz where did you get this information from? do you have any idea of what £500 a week is?
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
This is the problem with people of ur level who not counted but always want run into debate grin

Now this person works so he will pay for health insurance plus being a foreigner even if it is 100£/month
OK. The op is man and surely not married therefore he will need a woman once a week minimum to look off from the stinks and frustrations and that should be managed at 50£ if he knows how to get the cheap girls.

Now 450£ balance. He will also need 20£ for drinks/week that is if he don't smoke oh because 1 packet of cheap cigarette in the UK is 5£ calculated by 5/week minimum. So no smoking grin

His feeding for 1 week will not be less than 70£ if he cooks and transport/30£ minimum.

Rent per week 1000£ shared apartments including light and gas if cheapest.

Finally if sends any kobo back to Nigeria and pay for Internet then he may work 1000 years with 0 (zero) savings shocked

Problem with people like you is this, you think you know something, and you know nothing about what you speak of.
If you don't drink nor smoke in Nigeria, why would one start here? Nigeria has more stress than here
I wrote that you do not have to pay for insurance to use health care rather its part of the tax you pay monthly in form of NI
Where you got £1000 a week as rent I don't know. Rooms in shared house are on average of £450 to £600 depends on your taste. u can check wwwspareroom.co.uk. for cot of renting have never lived in the Uk or been there closest is on TV but you want to describe it to a person who have lived in the Uk for more than two decade!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Be deceiving ur gullible self there.

1 bad of foreign clean stone 100%free rice in Nigeria is 30k highest price. There 300k equal to 10 full complete original foreign bags of50kg rice.

5kg of manageable rice in the UK is 15£ so 50kg equal to 150£. Therefore the op is working in the UK for just 3 bags of rice.

U can only deceive mugus

tensazangetsu20:

This is true sha especially the shooting aspect. See the lawyer recently killed and that's even the one we get to hear about.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Justified slaves grin

We have a song for u people here and the title is

Happy mumu grin

Abeg go sleep make u wake up early to go do ur toilet cleaning. So called care jobs grin

Na old people shit una dey pack ooh.

See as u call am sweet name 'care jobs'

Sorry ooh

Na me furkup grin

erico2k2:

Now that you asked i can break it down. Now when I said £2k I meant £take home, I'm not talking B4 tax, those of our guys and girls who are in care job, I use care as that's the entrant job these days. Hey take home on average £2k
Now say rent a room which is usually inclusive by default these days £450-500.You can spend just less than £200 to feed yourself in a month U can actually have breakfast in some care jobs. even eat all day at some if you are lucky and inclined that way. So as U can see, one can have an overhead of £800.U can do the maths. For those who do overtime and that, they earn even more.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
Justified slaves grin

We have a song for u people here and the title is

Happy mumu grin

Abeg go sleep make u wake up early to go do ur toilet cleaning. So called care jobs grin

Na old people shit una dey pack ooh.

See as u call am sweet name 'care jobs'

Sorry ooh

Na me furkup grin

chi, I never I knew I was talking to one of them people UKVI Frustrated ahahahah E still pain you till the end of 2022 ,U have nothing informative or educative to add here I came to the Uk as a young graduate 2000, and joined Nairaland 2007, even at that time, We nor get MUMU like you here as far back then.U are way too naive and ignorant to contribute anything on here.I have gone fru your post on here and know that nah Hunger plus hot weather and No light put U 4 this one.No worry ur data go soon run out!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I meant 100£ anyways.

Oga, just hide ur self and pack the old people shit in peace 'care jobers'

By the way I have lived in Europe far more than u can imagine. UK my nyansh grin

U and me know say u dey suffer for there grin

NA EM MAKE UNA WAN SCATER NIGERIA WITH UNA FRUSTRATIONS BECAUSE UNA THINK SAY NA 9JA KEEP UNA FOR EVERLASTING SLAVERY shocked

Las Las 1800£/month in the UK is equal to 100k/month in Nigeria. Fullstop!

erico2k2:

Problem with people like you is this, you think know something, and you know nothing about waht you speak of.
If you don't drink nor smoke in Nigeria, why would one start here? Nigeria has more stress than here
I wrote that you do not have to pay for insurance to use health car rather its part of the tax you pay monthly in form of NI
Where you got £1000 a week as rent I dont know. Rooms in shared house is on average of £450 to £600 depends on your taste. u can check wwwspareroom.co.uk. for cot of renting have never lived in the Uk or been there closest is on TV but you want to describe it to a person who have lived in the Uk for more than two decade!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
I meant 100£ anyways.

Oga, just hide ur self and pack the old people shit in peace 'care jobers'

By the way I have lived in Europe far more than u can imagine. UK my nyansh grin

U and me know say u dey suffer for there grin

NA EM MAKE UNA WAN SCATER NIGERIA WITH UNA FRUSTRATIONS BECAUSE UNA THINK SAY NA 9JA KEEP UNA FOR EVERLASTING SLAVERY shocked

Las Las 1800£/month in the UK is equal to 100k/month in Nigeria. Fullstop!

Bross I be wan help U B4, but no way, I know you sell china phones for a living and you are struggling to fence that 100/50 plus your elder bross no gree ship that bmw from Italy again cos E sense the hunger for your voice and realize it was bad market!
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hahaha grin

U start insult just to hide ur slave life shocked

I am European resident holder too but I chose to say the truth unlike u 'happy mumu'

I have more data here in Nigeria than u do in UK.

Las Las u are a shithole in the UK and gods knows it

erico2k2:

chi, I never I knew I was talking to one of them people UKVI Frustrated ahahahah E still pain you till the end of 2022 ,U have nothing informative or educative to add here I came to the Uk as a young graduate 2000, and joined Nairaland 2007, even at that time, We nor get MUMU like you here as far back then.U are way too naive and ignorant to contribute anything on here.I have gone fru your post on here and know that nah Hunger plus hot weather and No light put U 4 this one.No worry ur data go soon run out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.