Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media (42464 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media Part 2 / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Wainey: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
She needs your dick, chop her again and leave her
After he broke up, he got married.

This guy has been cheating on his ex gf

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:

Lol.

OP, pay no heed to this nigga's advice. Just continue to ignore her very existence but be sure to cut off all avenues she might use to gain access to your wife. Also, let your wife understand the depth of the situation with your complete assurances that nothing can ever fester between you and the said ex. That way, you eliminate future doubts on your wife's part. With time, that witch is going to tire and learn to bask in her misery.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Isabi4lov: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I just told my wife not to answer her or anything.
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

It's been a year she should move on
She's just be pained that you could move on so fast , some ladies don't just have sense , you see a guy that's ready to do all these for you , you can't calm down and enjoy your life with someone who cares for you , it seems I'm from different planet wahalia ..

Some get cap no head to wear the cap , some get head no cap to put for the head .

My advise for you two is that both of you should ignore her , don't ever have sex with her o , I know what I am saying, God will give you the grace to overcome any temptation that wants to destroy your marriage..

Flee from jezebelic kinds of girls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by RealTrump: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Chee59:

He thinks we're stupid.
Baba was two timing. Broke up with the main, married side chick while actively stalking his ex.
How did he know she met someone who bought her iPhone and rented an apartment for her?

If he gathered all these info,it means he has not gotten over her. Given d opportunity, he will knack that ex. Na d new wife I dey feel for

If I have gotten over you, even if u marry Dangote first son, it won't matter n I sure won't be doing FBI on Ur mata

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by toluleke(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
silly people just reason with what underneath without thinking of the consequences. Ignore and be very careful, sometimes jealousy can make people go extreme watch ID channel
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by mployer(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
You are the one missing her, if not you won't be bothered.
She didn't text nor call you, yet you are freaking out.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
After he broke up, he got married.

This guy has been cheating on his ex gf

Not necessarily.

I broke up with my ex of 2years cause she always exhibited violent tendencies when she's upset. Less than 2 months later, I met my wife on a Job in Cameroon. Three months into the new relationship, I did her introduction and Court marriage. Another three months further, we were properly married.

Relate that with the OP's case.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Wainey: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
RealTrump:

If he gathered all these info,it means he has not gotten over her. Given d opportunity, he will knack that ex. Na d new wife I dey feel for

If I have gotten over you, even if u marry Dangote first son, it won't matter n I sure won't be doing FBI on Ur mata
The man immediately got married after dumping his ex girl, isnt it obvious he was seeing his present wife while dating and decieving his ex?

The ex was the bigger loser here and its taking time to get over it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by IyanuDeb(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
you guys should stop kidding yourself, no lady would want to go back to a guy she had broken up with, let me let you on with this golden secret, she just doesn't like the fact that you are not drooling over her anymore, she wants to be able to control you

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
No need of worrying your self just don't reply her..
Just ignore her like a kid. Be her Boss by if ignoring her full time. She will respect you and your family

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by womenareapezz: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

good you came out of halfway of your simping behaviour undecided

I keep wondering why you people keep spending on those gorillas called Naija women undecided
Those piece of shit ain't worth it! undecided

Looking back at your life now! Those money you spent on that female baboon should have been used in developing yourself undecided

And I bet my two balls, your present wife you meet ( Aldo I'm disappointed you still jump to another gorilla) you didn't spent a dime on her head just as how you spent on that ape of a NAIJA woman undecided

You dopamine trigger simps should shop investing on those female piece of shit called naija women undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by leisuretym: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
wink
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by BreconHills(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Revenge mode requires you to see her "success". That is one unhappy woman. Just put her out if yout mind which is where she wants real estate.

Ignore the young ones here saying she wants sex. It isn't as important to women as men think. But knowing she is in your thoughts and wanting to make you jealous and upset. Hoping to impacr your marriage and happiness- that's the game. You dodged a howitzer sized shell.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

It's not by the amount of years you date. Just pray you meet the right person

No be lie and marriage needs maturity, you have to learn how to ignore something to make your marriage beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by BRATISLAVA: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2022
This is why a woman must'nt settle for a man who lost his virginity for 2 packets of noodles and a bottle of Crest.

Marry a virgin man and enjoy peace of mind. If the man you're marrying has whored himself away with many other women, you will always have battles you didn't sign up for. He's given away his best years and is looking for an innocent woman to give his high body count, old age, crooked schlong, damaged emotions, troubled life and worthless leftovers to. The more women he's slept with, the less value the man has and the more trouble he is filled with. Don't believe it when he says that chapter is closed. He will always return whence he came from: the whoring streets. No good men today, all are used and over used.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by shomutuski(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:

Dumbest comment 2022 yet, that's all you can think of? Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ERockson: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
From all angles you stalk her more she does to you

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by KINGinVAHALA: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

That's how most of you end up with a second wife
Second wife is never a bad thing
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Welcome to Nigerian women
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Ozugbo(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Mine came back after breaking up with me in January, saying she now knows I'm a good man n we should reconcile.She tried to make me sleep with her but my heart is made up never to do that.She left without an issue n she is someone I made to acquire handwork.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by MasterKernel: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I can't have anything to do with her again. That chapter is already closed. I can't destroy my marriage cus of my ex

Smart guy. Don't let these kids send you back into your mistake.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Fiscus105(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I can't have anything to do with her again. That chapter is already closed. I can't destroy my marriage cus of my ex

Oga not that she needs ur dick o, but she realized she missed great opportunity and she is thinking she might not have such golden opportunity again, knowing fully well you married, she now realized is not always greener at other side.

Meanwhile, atimes, I'm not blaming girls for putting up attitude in relationship/marriage but we men, .....when a man starts spoiling girls that not yet his wife, money and material gifts that are even way beyond her level. Going by ur story, you and the guy she met on campus, treated her beyond her level, hence she becomes spoiled child, not in the hand of parents o but reckless boyfriends

In addition to this, this is more reason why marriages not used to last, when a lady knew how she has been spoit with material and financial gifts in past relationships and not seeing such when she finally married, thre are high tendency, either to make the marriage toxic or start immorality because of mentality she had during past relationships.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by batistutajulio: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You're very stupid for wasting my time to read this post. F*ck you N*gger

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Kingcalls: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Women are natural psychopaths
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Girls are mostly ingrates and opportunists. Not all bt most.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by HaneefahRN(f): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

God bless you for this. Some people only think with their d*CK everything is sex

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by gimakon2(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2022
When they start misbehaving, just allow them, when e clear for their eye, them go use race come back. Wetin woman no quick day understand be say, na world all of us day. So when they act like they know everything, i just allow them.

As a man, if any woman dumps you because she feels you do not give her when she knows you struggling and have a predicament, allow her be. No be you kill Jesus.

My ex and her family punished the living daylight out of me for no justified reason. I surprise when i gave her space, even as a married woman she was , she still day send me messages one morning i was in my daddys shop, i saw a message on whatsapp , it was from her.

Fast forward to now, she broken up with the marriage and has 2 kids, the bad thing is, she day do one kain now, so personally i decided to let her be. My present girl started her own, i kuku free am. Time no day, i day wait make her eye clear maybe by then, i fit don marry sef.
As my job started having ups and downs, she been giving attitudes, but we thank God, she can go if she chooses.

You did the right thing.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ghostwritter(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2022
If you're traveling to lagos from ananmbra, once you pass onitsha head bridge, come down from the bus, cross road, sit by the edge of the road and use 3hours to fear women !!

Continue your journey afterwards��

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Mayeldah(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2022
You both are stalking yourselves, how did you know all these about her if she blocked you on all socials and you have moved on?

Bros, talk true say the girl self still dey enter ya eye grin

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by WHITELIGHTER: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:
You broke up with her a year ago?
She blocked you on all social media platforms?
How did you know she got an iphone or met a guy who paid for an apartment for her?
How did you know about her current faring?
Lastly, how did you get married within a space of 9 months?

She is just checking your wife out if she is better more beautiful than her same way you got information of her current situation.

Not stalking its called data analysis/gathering

QED

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ashawopikin(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2022
How did u know the new guy get car, bought her iPhone and even rented apartment for her? u even searched her name on facebook, it seems you're the one doing the stalking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.