Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media (42483 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media Part 2 / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by mrdino(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

She dey play mind games bro, she wants to Bleep with your head by stalking you and your wife to see if you will text or call her and in the process she can come in and do a lot of damages via your ignorance to see her games like am telling you now, she's bitter you moved on with life and you're with someone else and probably having Peace of mind.

Your wife and your ex who fine pass? If it's your wife then she's pained to the bone marrow, women are intimidated by their fellow women especially when they got more class and integrity than them, you never can tell how unlucky she feels even with all the iphone and new shit, if she's still stalking you then something still dey miss for her life..know this and know Peace.

Keep ignoring her stupid ass forever, the day you approach or answer her that's the day your trouble will begin, as long as she's not physically stalking you try stay put and be observing until proven guilty.

And try tell your wife not to engage her in any form at all, make she just dey dia dey fool herself

A word is enough for the wise one's

@OP: This is the best advice, kindly follow for your family's sake.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Glister: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
cheesy
ifihearam:
You broke up with her a year ago?
She blocked you on all social media platforms?
How did you know she got an iphone or met a guy who paid for an apartment for her?
How did you know about her current faring?
Lastly, how did you get married within a space of 9 months?

She is just checking your wife out if she is better more beautiful than her same way you got information of her current situation.

Not stalking its called data analysis/gathering

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Mryacks: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:
How did you know she got an iphone or met a guy who paid for an apartment for her?

She is just checking your wife out if she is better more beautiful than her same way you got information of her current situation.

"Data analysis and gathering"... grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by zedegit: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I met my wife and within 4 months we got married. And she's the best thing ever

What tribe is she?
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by zedegit: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
headbasher96:
Link up knack her jump am pass

You think she won't rat on him, especially if he dumps her again!
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by funkmrflexx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
zedegit:

What tribe is she?

Ijaw
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by kernniejay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I just told my wife not to answer her or anything.
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

It's been a year she shnould move on
After all the warnings we daily give guys on this platform never to sponsor any lady's education unless they are married, you still never learn until you are jilted.
Anyway, wishing you a happy ex-mas.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by MarkBenn: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Some one who invested in her education and some one who bought an iPhone for her, You can see the difference,the new guy may not be showing any concern towards her education, but notwithstanding your Ex is a street, and what belongs to the street should remain in the street.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

How many of you guys married your second wife legally? You always bring them into the family when they get pregnant. That's why you always bring in wayward ladies who will distrupt the peace you have been enjoying as a family before.
... speak for your village men
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by meobizy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
No even reason am. Face your life.

I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife.
Do this and you will indirectly reward her bad behaviour. Block her on all platforms or do like me whenever idiots throw insults here; ignore.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by princety24(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
SUCH MOMENTS CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN SO SOON.#Bayelsa
https://fb.watch/hGUCK64Ds5/
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
lagonovo:

I would appreciate that from him if my thought process is similar to what led to your comment above. Pursue wisdom and excellence while you are still young bro.

lol you that they are following, stop trying to sound responsible jo i know you are holding Indian hemp in your hand right now and local pistol in your waist and you are currently at oshodi underbrige wasting away your life, i just pray your dad's prayer will work one day
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by AuroraB(f): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:

Op, be like you no get answers to these wise questions shocked
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by pasuma(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
My good friend, wait till you gather ample evidence against her and take her to court on cyber stalking, she will beg you from her great grandfather to her 4th generation...

funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I just told my wife not to answer her or anything.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

It's been a year she should move on
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by olasaad(f): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
... speak for your village men

Yes Nigeria Men in general cool how many of you married second wife legally
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by shomutuski(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:

Afo sagbue gi there

égbè eluigwe nne gị yansh! i chere na ọ bụ naanị gị nwere ike ịsụ igbo. nwoke na-abaghị uru.

Poor MF! I’ll bet my life you have nothing to show. Idiot efulefu, no go find money.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Softmirror: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:

These hoes always think they can eat their cake and still have it Lmfao
In whatever you do Op never take that hoe back. She belongs to the streets

NAH ALMOST EVERY WOMAN GET DIS KIND OF MENTALITY."These hoes always think they can eat their cake and still have it".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Exceed15: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Op, no matter what there still this soft spot you have for her because u really loved her to the point of investing in her education. This is my advice, ignore. Don't let it be a concern. Don't trust urself dat can't have anything to do with her again. If u jam her today believe me u go fvck her . Stop checking if she is stalking u or not.
You v found a good wife and moved on. That's all that matters.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by bitmoney: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
pasuma:
My good friend, wait till you gather ample evidence against her and take her to court on cyber stalking, she will beg you from her great grandfather to her 4th generation...

Nothing like that. OP will loose the case flat.
Her Facebook is logged in his phone, he probably has her password and it's obvious he's the one using her account to search for his wife and himself.

For someone he has moved on from, he knows too much about her.
The OP. is a psychopath stalking his ex and making up stories with loopholes seeking public sympathy to boost his empty ego.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Yes Nigeria Men in general cool how many of you married second wife legally
...in that case your village men need deliverance
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by SPAMBOX7: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Softmirror:

NAH ALMOST EVERY WOMAN GEY DIS KIND OF MENTALITY."These hoes always think they can eat their cake and still have it".
No be lie. He get one wey I disvirgin. Omo the girl adrenaline dey rush she dey entertain every man wey slide her dm. As you dey so if you collect her number begin chyke her even as a stranger she will start falling provided you exercise small patience and she know say you are doing OK financially.
Like me normally I no broke and I sabi smash but that girl thinks she can have better. I don plan to yansh am wicked thus December then ghost her. Let her move and go and live her life the way she wants. I can't be the reason why she didn't find the love of her life
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Softmirror: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
No be lie. He get one wey I disvirgin. Omo the girl adrenaline dey rush she dey entertain every man wey slide her dm. As you dey so if you collect her number begin chyke her even as a stranger she will start falling provided you exercise small patience and she know say you are doing OK financially.
Like me normally I no broke and I sabi smash but that girl thinks she can have better. I don plan to yansh am wicked thus December then ghost her. Let her move and go and live her life the way she wants. I can't be the reason why she didn't find the love of her life

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Betgold84: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2022
True talk..

Too stupid when dem no bang them.

LedRock:
This almost answers your question OP but I advise you don’t Bleep her, let her sweat to be with you and still don’t Bleep her, they feel so stupid if that happens.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Chee59(f): 3:13am On Dec 28, 2022
RealTrump:

If he gathered all these info,it means he has not gotten over her. Given d opportunity, he will knack that ex. Na d new wife I dey feel for

If I have gotten over you, even if u marry Dangote first son, it won't matter n I sure won't be doing FBI on Ur mata
Exactly. He's the pot calling the ex, a kettle, black.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Chee59(f): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2022
ifihearam:

One thing I have noticed here on Nairaland is; Men would want to support Men no matter what and vice versa...We are all growing and that must not be the case, we must condemn what is wrong and what and applaud what is right.

The poster here is playing mind games, and truly thinks we are all stupid..he wants the attention of being stalked by his sex but unfortunately he is the one who started the stalking. Oga move on.

She is very happy where she is and she just wants to confirm she is more beautiful that your wife THATS ALL.
move on sir.
I'm pretty sure if he wasn't stalking, he won't notice her.
How come the wife knows so much about the so called ex?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by worksmart(m): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Get your personal and romantic relationships off social media.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Das1mama: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2022
LedRock:
This almost answers your question OP but I advise you don’t Bleep her, let her sweat to be with you and still don’t Bleep her, they feel so stupid if that happens.
This one of the MOST best ANSWER have SEEN on this PLATFORM. u SHALL live LONG! OP hearken UNTO this WORD'S OF A SAGE.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Paracetamol01: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2022
LedRock:
OP please avoid this advice cos she may blackmail you or camera your nudity
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Edusouls(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I can't have anything to do with her again. That chapter is already closed. I can't destroy my marriage cus of my ex
your are a very disciplined, sensible and also a Goodman from this reply I see the very quality stuff your made of, please stay off these men killers we call women, the real women are very very rare, and I think u found one, celebrate the day God saved you from untimely death and misery by breaking up with ur ex
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by omolasho: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Oops those don't amount to stalking yet na.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ifihearam: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Chee59:

I'm pretty sure if he wasn't stalking, he won't notice her.
How come the wife knows so much about the so called ex?

You see how he answers everyone else but me?

What is he scared of with my questions?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by BRATISLAVA: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
pasuma:

Some of you are quick when you're trying to hurt a woman.

Did you read where he says he was operating her Facebook account illegally? Do you know just how criminal it is to do that? He will be prosecuted for that faster than her so called cyber stalking that has no proof.

He's the one stalking her. She should deal with him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.