Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media (42443 Views)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media Part 2 / She's Married But She's Stalking Me / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by deavicky(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I just told my wife not to answer her or anything.
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

It's been a year she should move on
it's just normal she will get tired.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by coolcare(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I've broken up with my ex for a year now, after I broke up I got married. I was the one who ended the relationship because she started misbehaving when she got into school, it seems she was tired of the relationship cus she met other guys who could give her what she wanted (I was the one who sponsored her schooling) so I ended it because It seems she was bigger than me and I couldn't contain her anymore.
When I told i I didn't want the relationship, she was suprised because I had spent a lot on her school so she thought I couldn't end it cus I've invested in her school. But I shocked her and ended everything.
She started bragging that she would meet someone better than me and I said no problem There are a lot of guys out there she should try I luck. But I told her she might find a guy that's richer than I am but she won't find a guy like me. So I moved on with my life, not up to 3 months after we broke up she met someone else, the guy bought her an iPhone(she started freaking out about iPhone cus she sees girls in her school use it) the guy has a car and even rented a new apartment for her

Even after meeting this new guy she has been stalking me on social media, first it was facebook and Instagram but I ignored it (mind you she has blocked me on all social media platforms including whatsapp and my phone numbers)

So this morning my wife told me that she saw a friend request notification from someone on Facebook looked like my ex, but when she went to accept the friend request it has already been deleted. She later searched the name on Facebook and found out it was my ex.
I still wonder why she's still stalking me on social media when she has obviously found someone she thinks it's better than me.
I was thinking about calling her and warning her off my wife. I can take her stalking me and all but my wife is where it ends.

Don't call her,

Don't chat her.

Tell your wife to block her

You too block her and never make any contact with her.

She wants attention pls don't give her. If you give her she will feel relevant and that you should avoid.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Optmus(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

She dey play mind games bro, she wants to Bleep with your head by stalking you and your wife to see if you will text or call her and in the process she can come in and do a lot of damages via your ignorance to see her games like am telling you now, she's bitter you moved on with life and you're with someone else and probably having Peace of mind.

Your wife and your ex who fine pass? If it's your wife then she's pained to the bone marrow, women are intimidated by their fellow women especially when they got more class and integrity than them, you never can tell how unlucky she feels even with all the iphone and new shit, if she's still stalking you then something still dey miss for her life..know this and know Peace.

Keep ignoring her stupid ass forever, the day you approach or answer her that's the day your trouble will begin, as long as she's not physically stalking you try stay put and be observing until proven guilty.

And try tell your wife not to engage her in any form at all, make she just dey dia dey fool herself

A word is enough for the wise one's

Words full of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Konquest: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Silence is golden
Silence is best way to treat fools

Don't fight a woman - you'd only be doing something she enjoys.

Keep her in a forever suspense
Ignore her: Big dogs don't bark!
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by funkmrflexx(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
The man immediately got married after dumping his ex girl, isnt it obvious he was seeing his present wife while dating and decieving his ex?

The ex was the bigger loser here and its taking time to get over it

I actually met my wife after I broke up with her. The honest truth was I never cheated on her. I might have played a couple of away matches but I didn't have a side chick. I met my wife after we broke up and 3 months later we got married
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by grandstar(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Shakespeare said:"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned". Welcome to the party

You not only dumped her, you got married. She'll probably feel you were dating her while sponsoring her to school

Your ex is young and naive, bitter and definitely presently sulking. Deep down, she feels she's lost something good - a guy that loves her as she is.

I honestly don't know what you should. Whatever you do when warning, tell her to stop stalking you and your wife. It must never be your wife alone. If she senses your wife is your vulnerable spot, that's where she might choose to put most of her energy into.

In addition, alert the police and a lawyer. A restraining order from a lawyer can be very intimidating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by TemmyT002(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Don't call her
Don't reach out to her
Na setup

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ifihearam: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Chee59:

He thinks we're stupid.
Baba was two timing. Broke up with the main, married side chick while actively stalking his ex.
How did he know she met someone who bought her iPhone and rented an apartment for her?

One thing I have noticed here on Nairaland is; Men would want to support Men no matter what and vice versa...We are all growing and that must not be the case, we must condemn what is wrong and what and applaud what is right.

The poster here is playing mind games, and truly thinks we are all stupid..he wants the attention of being stalked by his sex but unfortunately he is the one who started the stalking. Oga move on.

She is very happy where she is and she just wants to confirm she is more beautiful that your wife THATS ALL.
move on sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Mercury12(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Relax..it is still a year. Matter of the heart takes longer.
If you wise you wont take any action. Just watch

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Lastborn0074: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:
You broke up with her a year ago?
She blocked you on all social media platforms?
How did you know she got an iphone or met a guy who paid for an apartment for her?
How did you know about her current faring?
Lastly, how did you get married within a space of 9 months?

She is just checking your wife out if she is better more beautiful than her same way you got information of her current situation.

Not stalking its called data analysis/gathering
Good question, OP answer these questions.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Mercury12(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

That's how most of you end up with a second wife
first wives should behaves themselves undecided
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Wainey: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I actually met my wife after I broke up with her. The honest truth was I never cheated on her. I might have played a couple of away matches but I didn't have a side chick. I met my wife after we broke up and 3 months later we got married
Oga calm down.
You broke up with her when she was still in love, then u immediately got married.
Its obvious it will take her time to get over the shock.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ifihearam: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
RealTrump:

If he gathered all these info,it means he has not gotten over her. Given d opportunity, he will knack that ex. Na d new wife I dey feel for

If I have gotten over you, even if u marry Dangote first son, it won't matter n I sure won't be doing FBI on Ur mata

Poster has not gotten over her. he is living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by funkmrflexx(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
Oga calm down.
You broke up with her when she was still in love, then u immediately got married.
Its obvious it will take her time to get over the shock.

Well the truth was that I didn't want to end the relationship. I had endured for a very long time hoping to see a change but I didn't it was painful for me but I had to end it for my own good. I actually had plans of getting married to her last year when she graduated. I already met her family but she had other plans
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by funkmrflexx(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
3verblazing:
You are also stalking her in my opinion, how did you know she got an iPhone, how did you know it was the guy that bought it for her, how did you know the guy rented an apartment for her, you seem to know too much about her new relationship how come?. I understand you made an investment and it hurts that it didn't yield. Just let her be.

Calling her will only mk matter worse. Focus on ur fam n be happy

I still had her Facebook logged in my phone even after we broke up that's how I saw all those info. I eventually deleted it from my fone

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Wainey: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Well the truth was that I didn't want to end the relationship. I had endured for a very long time hoping to see a change but I didn't it was painful for me but I had to end it for my own good. I actually had plans of getting married to her last year when she graduated. I already met her family but she had other plans
Ofcos, thats ur own part of the story, i will judge until i hear the truth.

have a great day

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by jojothaiv(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:
How did you know she got an iphone or met a guy who paid for an apartment for her?

She is just checking your wife out if she is better more beautiful than her same way you got information of her current situation.

Solid!
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by 7arrows: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Ignore her, avoid her. And let ur wife know shes ur ex. Otherwise she will try to make friends with ur wife.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by culf: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx pls move far away from her, ignore her. She lost a good guy and she know it and its paining her. She obviously truly loves you but wanted enjoying her life thinking she could have both but it backfired and her ego want let her apologize.
Pls don't have anything to do with her else its compulsory second wife you've gotten.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by 7arrows: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

Just like I did and even 3rd wife sef. Now I'm father of nations.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Lepon02: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Ok.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Dchampion65: 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Braveboi1:
She needs your dick, chop her again and leave her

Run ooooo
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
olasaad:

is second wife a sin ? Bible or qur'an ?
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by olasaad(f): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
is second wife a sin ? Bible or qur'an ?

It's not but you don't need to be fornicating around. And in most situations second wife happen as a result of pregnancy.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by ifihearam: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lastborn0074:

Good question, OP answer these questions.

@oP
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Mckandre(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:

OP if u can't answer this question, just know that everything u wrote up there is a pile of horse shit rubbish.
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Don't call her
Don't chat her
Just pretend as if someone like her don't exist

Don't giver her that attention she's looking for.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Geesaintagape: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just ignore her she will be tired.
Same way my ex stalked me, sent my wife Facebook friend request.
Today she's tired and warm out.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by CrownLands(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
She may have everything she desired, but one thing she misses most is your 'thing'

Don't give in, you may regret it
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by Angy55(f): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
ifihearam:

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by iamL(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fake story. Even your Monika says it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media by kunle75(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Don't dissipate your energy on something not worth your time.
Just ignore her she will get tired and eventually move on as long as you don't revisit behind your wife's back.
She go dey alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Freethinkers Is Here With Yet Another Porn Thriller..enjoy!! / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.