Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising (12113 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by ISellBeer: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kennyprince:
So yesterday was Christmas and as usual alot happened: good , bad and ugly.

From your end, kindly share your experience.

Did anyone chop breakfast
My own be say garri go plenty for table by January

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
But you can go ahead and kill snakes because I really don't care about them... grin grin grin

Yes, I do know how to make braai.
jamesversion:

For the love I have for you, no more lion hunting thoughts. cool

Do you know how to make braai
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by MrColdsweat: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

I've witnessed all these things in real life, with my own eyes.
You see them cry and sing loud during praise and worship in church, but be fucking each other secretly.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
But you can go ahead and kill snakes because I really don't care about them... grin grin grin

Yes, I do know how to make braai.

Everything about snakes disgusts me. And I love to kill them.

When do we start braai lesson?? undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Godsgift7837: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, I and my second nephew handled the salads.
My sister and our third nephew did the baking and the desserts.
Our eldest sister and niece handled the chicken.
Our other sister and nephew handled the rest of the cooking.
Dad, uncle, my brother in law, and my eldest nephew handled the braai.

So, I can say that so far our Christmas went well.

I made a mistake of not going to buy braai meat before Christmas only to go out on 25th and find out that the butcheries were closed.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by TheZeezle(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123 Where do you resides in SA? I dey pta east. Menlo park precisely
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Desammyst(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Whilst everyone is talking food and entertainment, I spent mine in the presence of God, in the atmosphere of worship before Him of whom I have believed.
It was glorious indeed.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Kwara1stson: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

so the pastors and church members are your templates on how you serve God. Nice one
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Johel(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kennyprince:
So yesterday was Christmas and as usual alot happened: good , bad and ugly.

From your end, kindly share your experience.

Did anyone chop breakfast

Was home in the morning, my close friend called me out to merry with his family, then I called another of my friend to accompany me there...it was lit, enough weed,meat and liquor,was damn high till I found my way outta my friend's place, I couldn't reach my house cos it was already too late,so I slept at the house of the one that accompanied me..Next morning I woke and went home and I've been home all day long... Peaceful,less dramatic and cool..

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Blupen(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
marlow1962:
Nothing happened here, I just smoke my loud, eat, play gta and sleep.

Lol i wish i fit come do holidays for your side, we have the same personality

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Owologbo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

And you are yet to come across the ones you call good Christians?
Why not be the good one and change others with your Christ like living?
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by placeofallure(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nothing much. I started doing the meals since 24th. I woke up early on 25th to do more cooking. We didn't eat before going to church. The sermon took longer than anticipated and we still waited for choir rehearsals after the service. By the time we were done, we were all hungry. We rushed home to devour the delicacies. Watched TV, danced and received guests. It was a bit of a challenge having to return many calls and messages.
Still chilling and enjoying the holidays at home. I've not left the TV since morning. Hubby cooked today so.... I need all the rest before January comes and the hustling and bustling will start all over.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by shimolv: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by shimolv: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Blupen(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

samantha don't be decieved there is no God

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Owologbo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mckandre:
roman gini? From frying pan into fire. You're OYO

You are one of those she talked about in her first post.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Smilgler(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
U and I are on same page o

marlow1962:
Nothing happened here, I just smoke my loud, eat, play gta and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Dshocker(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

Na South Africa e happen?
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by dafeoroyo: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

Your own salvation is the most important thing,you have really seen a lot,this why Jesus came so that men will return from their evil way,myself I have seen a bride to be that went for marriage counseling and the pastor there was toasting her,does that now change our love for Christ? No,noting can seperate us from the love of God,
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by themanderon: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

They are humans and they are fallible. Your standard should be the bible and nothing else.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
They're very good actors.

There was this other one who was always preaching to us about the importance of having principles as a Christian and keeping one's virginity until marriage.

If you see her pray, she'd jump up and down, cry, and even kneel down.. grin grin grin

She was always judgemental of those who are not married but sexually active, only for us to find out that she would usually leave during the week to spend some days with her drunkard and party animal boyfriend.... She'd still come back and claim to be a virgin after spending a week with him.

She now a mother of two and still not married.
MrColdsweat:

You see them cry and sing loud during praise and worship in church, but be fucking each other secretly.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
We can start anytime.
jamesversion:

Everything about snakes disgusts me. And I love to kill them.

When do we start braai lesson?? undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
I didn't know Nigerians also like braai.
Godsgift7837:
I made a mistake of not going to buy braai meat before Christmas only to go out on 25th and find out that the butcheries were closed.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
We can start anytime.

It will be on whatsapp. Can I send a mail to you??
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
I reside between Polokwane and Durban.
TheZeezle:
Samantha123 Where do you resides in SA? I dey pta east. Menlo park precisely
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Yes..[b][/b]
Dshocker:

Na South Africa e happen?

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nah.. it can be here.. grin grin grin
jamesversion:

It will be on whatsapp. Can I send a mail to you??
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by KennethEnyi(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I fvcked two of my girlfriends on Christmas day. One in the morning the other spent the night.
Have being doing it before but it's my first time I had such an experience on a Christmas day. Felt crazy asf cheesy
Yes it's not an achievement to me I'm just sharing one of the experiences as the thread demands. I know some hypocritical holier than thou might try to judge but I don't really care. Let them have their fun

Guy your life don finish
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 4ward4: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
professore:
look to Jesus the author and finisher of your faith (pastors are not your model, Jesus is).

The poster is most likely the regular type of Christian.... Once you discover Been a Christian is practically been on the top of ,let me use the world Magic. ... You definitely won't be bothered by how others live their lives...
Christianity is backed with unforseen Power, until you experience or have access to it, petty things will be of concern to you.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Nah.. it can be here.. grin grin grin

It is a private tutorial. Moreover I'm a zillion kilometres away from you, there's no way I can spoil your relationship. wink
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Godsgift7837: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I didn't know Nigerians also like braai.
I’m a Nigeria living in SA.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Dybala11(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nothing big jor, took myself out and enjoyed myself too. I deserve it o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / Truth Or Dare Game / Sexy Slay Mamas Bares Completely Nude For New Year 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.