Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising (12132 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Danisaint112(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

I've witnessed all these things in real life, with my own eyes.

Mckandre:
roman gini? From frying pan into fire. You're OYO

Mckandre it is because of your type she mentioned the bolded above. You lots make it seem like being a Roman Catholic is like purchasing a straight ticket to hell yet it is the best when it comes to following practices that represents Christ.

Even right here in Nigeria there is no popular Church I haven't been too but after seeing the events going on there I decided to stick with my Catholic.

Catholic is not perfect ofcourse every church has it faults but it's the best from my experience.

And no I didn't go to other church denominations to find faults I went there with my mind, soul and body to praise, worship and receive my blessings but my discovery was amazing.

Note: I'm kind of a free thinker too just like you.

But after over 8 yrs of touring different churches I came to realise Catholic is way better.

One of the numerous reasons is that, I will rather follow a church that doesn't advice or have any structure that would make the men of God (Catholic priests) long for extra money and focus on the work rather than one that would make the men of God fight and kill each other over money.

Samantha123 If becoming a Catholic is something you want to do then you have made the best decision.

Note: Church won't take anyone to heaven if it truly exist. Your relationship with God will. But again it is right to be in the right denomination for your mental health.

Being in a denomination where members worship GO's like God and females even respecting, obidient, loyal and worship them more than their husbands will make you think it's cool but it's actually sheer stupidity.

You see the picture below? No one committed any offense it's just the Daddy GO arriving. Make that wise decision for it is the best among all. Adios. ❣️

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Mikelangelo: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
Will you protect me when your people start bashing me? Because I don't have the energy to be going back and forth with them.
I will protect you.

I am in Johannesburg by the way, where in South Africa are you located?
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Mikelangelo: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
It seems like there's no more true religion in this world... Everyone everywhere is greedy, but I must admit, I kinda like the Roman Catholic Church... Maybe one day I might join it, I don't know... It has less drama compared to the rest.

You can go ahead and ask.

Yeah true.
The Catholic church is less dramatic especially here in S/A.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Ok.

Samantha123:
Then I can't answer your questions.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Okoroawusa: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Please can you guys just leave Samantha123 alone. Also you are all derailing the thread.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
I reside between Polokwane and Durban.
Mikelangelo:

I will protect you.

I am in Johannesburg by the way, where in South Africa are you located?
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Michael547(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

Hmmm....what an experience......the truth not all religion represent God.....you can know the true religion by first studying the Bible. You can contact me on WhatsApp 08167469103
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by ArcToyin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Samantha123:

Allowing that to determine your faith is a big mistake from your path. Our role model and the man we need to look up to is Christ because men are bound disappoint. One of the ironies of life is this, where you expect much, you see less.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Lingudy(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Dey play grin
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Kennyprince: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lingudy:

Let me be the first to wish you happy new year on nairaland grin May this year bring u abundance blessings and God's favor. Amen. please do new year giveaway for me boss, make I use ham see front and rest from sapa small grin I don follow all giveaway threads tire still man no get luck. Shey make I drop aza?
Hope SA is good this morning?

What do u mean by you should drop aza? Are on ok?

You Tinubu brothers and begging are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Unbelievable Experience With A Female Banker / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To / Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.