Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising (12156 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant; Matters Arising / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Dybala11(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
ISellBeer:

My own be say garri go plenty for table by January
That's for those that have little money and are not wise o. The first thing I did was to stock up my food supply that can last me almost 2 months before I went out for enjoyment. I ended up spending beyond my projection sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
I still prefer that we do it here.. grin grin grin

And what's so private about giving braai lessons
jamesversion:

It is a private tutorial. Moreover I'm a zillion kilometres away from you, there's no way I can spoil your relationship. wink
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by SPAMBOX7: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
KennethEnyi:

Guy your life don finish
My life finish how? Girls wey dey fvck 3 girls in a day nko? Lol
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I still prefer that we do it here.. grin grin grin
And what's so private about giving braai lessons

I don't want other Nairalanders to learn.

You have told me what could possibly go wrong if we chatted in private. undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by MrColdsweat: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
They're very good actors.

There was this other one who was always preaching to us about the importance of having principles as a Christian and keeping one's virginity until marriage.

If you see her pray, she'd jump up and down, cry, and even kneel down.. grin grin grin

She was always judgemental of those who are not married but sexually active, only for us to find out that she would usually leave during the week to spend some days with her drunkard and party animal boyfriend.... She'd still come back and claim to be a virgin after spending a week with him.

She now a mother of two and still not married.
One of the reasons i don't take nigerian Christians seriously. They take God to be a fool.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
What's wrong with them learning about it
jamesversion:

I don't want other Nairalanders to learn.

You have told me what could possibly go wrong if we chatted in private. undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Oh! I see.
Godsgift7837:
I’m a Nigeria living in SA.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
true talk grin grin grin

Aguiyimba:

For naija all religions dey celebrate Xmas
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Well, I'm sure you'll have a nairaland boyfriend soon.

Samantha123:
Will you protect me when your people start bashing me? Because I don't have the energy to be going back and forth with them.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by extol1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7
I never hear am before, highest na 3post=119474937:

My life finish how? Girls wey dey fvck 3 girls in a day nko? Lol
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
What's wrong with them learning about it

Cos I don't want them to. If they want to learn, they should learn from me.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
I don't have any nairaland boyfriend and I'm not looking for one.
13sense:
Well, I'm sure you'll have a nairaland boyfriend soon.

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by extol1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
I am a Christian, but I sometimes do question the religion because of the things that I've witnessed happening within the church.

I've seen church leaders cohabiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends, when I asked about it, I was told that the pastor doesn't see anything wrong with masturbation, meaning that he also wouldn't see anything wrong with them cohabiting, I've seen pastors using their high positions to scam their congregants, I've seen Christians talking down other Christians when we're supposed to be one, I've seen a pastor using his belt to whip his church leaders just because they didn't do enough evangelism for the week, I've seen Christians worshipping their pastors instead of God.

I've witnessed all these things in real life, with my own eyes.
You and I know except we want to deceive ourselves that the worst place to train up child is South Africa as a whole
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay, then you can go and search for the instructions on how to do braai on Google.
jamesversion:

Cos I don't want them to. If they want to learn, they should learn from me.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay.
extol1:

You and I know except we want to deceive ourselves that the worst place to train up child is South Africa as a whole
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ok.

Samantha123:
I don't have any nairaland boyfriend and I'm not looking for one.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, then you can go and search for the instructions on how to do braai on Google.

My love, is that how you are going to treat your boyfriend??

You are supposed to give me preferential treatment. kiss
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
So, will you protect me if I answer your questions?
13sense:
Ok.

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
You're giving me player vibes.. grin grin grin.. I can sense a player from miles away.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
jamesversion:

My love, is that how you are going to treat your boyfriend??

You are supposed to give me preferential treatment. kiss

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by faceLAGOS: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
You're giving me player vibes.. grin grin grin.. I can sense a player from miles away.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Common l9
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Huh??
faceLAGOS:

Common l9

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:

I'm not a player. I'm a lover. grin ...And if you were anywhere in Nigeria, I'd have stolen you from your fiancé. But I'd have to make do with being online bf. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by faceLAGOS: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Huh??
Com on.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Sniper101(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Only thing worth mentioning
Which occured on the 25th
Was the conversation of a girl
To her boyfriend who travelled
Some days b4 25th to his hometown
And was due back the next day

What made it worthy of note was the fact that she was in the company of another guy and they both alighted in front of a hotel and went in.

I mean, this was a girl who was telling the other guy on phone that he should hurry back because she misses him
While the guy she was with was just quiet and fiddling with his phone as the girl was on the phone with the other guy

When they alighted in front of the hotel
I just SMH and was like "Girls of nowadays sha" angry
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Stolen me? Am I an object that I was going to be stolen
jamesversion:

I'm not a player. I'm a lover. grin ...And if you were anywhere in Nigeria, I'd have stolen you from your fiancé. But I'd have to make do with being online bf. grin
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by jamesversion: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Stolen me? Am I an object that I was going to be stolen

Nope you aren't an object. Stolen is the past participle of steal. It means to take without intention of returning back. Would have stolen your heart away.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by 13sense: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
No, I will not. The bashing will convey to you the energy it takes to be a Nigerian.

Samantha123:
So, will you protect me if I answer your questions?
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Lionize: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samantha123:
It doesn't matter.. grin grin grin
It does matter.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by professore(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2022
4ward4:

The poster is most likely the regular type of Christian.... Once you discover Been a Christian is practically been on the top of ,let me use the world Magic. ... You definitely won't be bothered by how others live their lives...
Christianity is backed with unforseen Power, until you experience or have access to it, petty things will be of concern to you.
thank you my brother.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Then I can't answer your questions.
13sense:
No, I will not. The bashing will convey to you the energy it takes to be a Nigerian.

Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2022
I'd advice that you use that energy to steal one of your Nigerian ladies' heart here on nairaland.
jamesversion:

Nope you aren't an object. Stolen is the past participle of steal. It means to take without intention of returning back. Would have stolen your heart away.
Re: Aftermath Of Christmas: Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Why though?
Lionize:

It does matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timeline Of A Slay Queen / Pretend This Is Google And Search For Anything. Someone Will Reply You. / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.