Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church (45644 Views)

Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Jrevelation(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
Same as me
But I do attend go to mountain to communicate with God

2 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by spiritedtete: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
It is good to fellowship in unison, however putting church on your head.. makes more stupid than being wise. You end up being manipulated. So go to church worship in unison but use your wisdom. Because to pastors you be client. They are only after this Galatians 6:6.

Remember those pastors have no Rhema or blessings to give. God is not using many. The number of brainshed members is their strenght.

There is also different between let us pray together. And let me pray for you (obvious red flag from a pastor)

3 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by EmmyDJourno: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Don’t worry, you are one shege away from running back to the Church, dey play angry

2 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by drlateef: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
I am sure, he finds bible disagreeable as well. He just pick Quran and read, his life will never be the same again

4 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by ogub(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let me find this man called God as if he's your mate, arrogance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by SaLongs1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Realists:
The truth is very bitter, The Colonial master religion was designed for enslavement of man, know this know peace.
and the one that delights in slitting throats of non believers that was introduced by arabs too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Aarondan(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Jokerman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
He's a clown.

This is not enough reason.....

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Oduduwa707: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good for him for discovering his freedom! cool

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by KamsiViva: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hmm
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by seguno2: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
SoftP:
Talking Trash!

Trash to you, but sense to other people. Got it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by whytediamond(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
sucess001:
This generation is becoming more Godless less religious by the day...

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by SoftP(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
seguno2:

Trash to you, but sense to other people. Got it
Still doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Ameoba300: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
One thing about living life anyway you feel is, you'll always be right in your own eyes. Every single sin has a justification smiley

May God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by staga: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
All these people saying they stopped attending church for all kinds of reasons are just jokers.

Do you quit your profession or your job because of "pretences" or because you have a bad co-worker or boss? Many people are still working under toxic environments because they need the money.

I am not in church because of a pastor or someone. So it will take a monumental reason to stop me from attending church. I am yet to see such reason. After, some stopped listening or following Jesus because they were offended at Him.

2 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Oduduwa707: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
SoftP:
Talking Trash!

Hear dis fool... angry

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by ugbanante: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
I can say u don't love God much to ignore imperfections so as to commune with Him.
As you isolated your self from 'the church' hope it's fostering a better relationship with God?
Deal with self and u will see that God is already in a relationship with u.
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by PoliteActivist: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
springlex:
Just be prepared because storms is coming.Hope you ll be able to withstand it alone

Alone how? He has God

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Moh247: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Deep
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by PoliteActivist: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
ogub:
Let me find this man called God as if he's your mate, arrogance

Obviously tending towards atheism if not already full-blown atheist
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Dshocker(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Handsome ass nigga
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cool
Na hypocrites full church

2 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by fof1: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mynd44:
https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/why-i-stopped-attending-church-timini-egbuson?xg_source=twitter&s=08

Self Deceits and Opinionated Fellows will be many in Hellfire...O God,Pls Deliver them from their Self Destructive Behaviour...before Ur Coming takes Place, Pls.
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
house10studios:
Normal, even the covid matter, make lot of people open eye

I swear after COVID pandemic, many people no dey even put hope for religion again
England and Wales just became a Christian minority country.
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alternative lifestyle is bullshitting though...

If I don't like Christianity, the alternative is either to be atheist/free thinker, if I'm not cool with APC the best is to pitch tent with PDP, if I don't dig Ronaldo, the other options left is to follow Messi.

It's really crazy what alternatives have done for us. Anyway, there's no middle ground anyway, there are folks out there who sing and praise 'spirituality' to high heavens but don't even know it basics...
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Kingspin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Personal problem, not a public one.
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Praxis758: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
drlateef:
I am sure, he finds bible disagreeable as well. He just pick Quran and read, his life will never be the same again

Yes, he won’t remain the same because he’ll be turned a hardened jihadist

4 Likes

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Gkay1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
If u like kill yourself, life is per head

1 Like

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Streetmovement(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your relationship with God is not in the building of the church, or in the pastors but in your heart of hearts

It's better to have a personal relationship with God than have an open relationship with the church and the pastor.

They're various ways to worship God as long as it's genuine and in accordance with the spirit and heart, the church was build to accommodate believers of God, his teachers and teachings, who come together to assemble, worship and praise God and also it's written in the bible that "where two or three are gathered my presence is there.

We're the church and the church is us.

Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Kollabo419: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nna mehn

Who your church going help

This news is as irrelevant to Madam Sikiru @ iyana ipaja bustop who is yet to finish selling her amala & Ewedu concoction as I siddon dey eye the remaining awuf grin
neither is it to omo iyami Segun who’s from the suburb of ajegunle who hasn’t finish collecting his owo dá from Christmas faithfuls passing through anifowoshe street or even to me looking for Kpomo to eat my rugged jollof rice since my neighbors fowl has refused to come back home since last week
Then this portoporto news now wants to disturb my hungry spirit about if you went to a CHURCH or NOT

Anybody disturbing anyone’s peace of mind with a very jonzing news this yelutide period
Rest IJN joor...
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by Emman08: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Go to church, shrine, mosque or wherever. It's no one else's problem man
Re: Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church by ppogba: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
He is not saying anything new.

The church is filled with betrayers. But there is always a space for another betrayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.