Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! (11201 Views)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by fuckJones(f): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wainey:
Ur sex is probably boring or she doesnt feel you, a woman needs to feel u, love you passionately to get wet and even have an orgasm during sex with u.

But if shes already feeling u, then u probably arent doing it to please her.
Before getting there with a lady you "deeply love", you should put her own satisfaction as priority and above urs, afterall when shes happy you are also happy right? Romancing is easy but knowing the secrets of romance is another thing altogether
you are not far from the truth,
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by udomonday: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Either she doesn't feel you or she just doesn't like sex.or she probably has a lesbian partner.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aspirila:

Your issue no dey finish it obvious your life is built around sex issues .
Dem tell you say problem dey finish for this life? Why you dey envy me?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
fuckJones:

you are not far from the truth,
He’s not far from any truth. He had no idea what he’s talking about.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
udomonday:
Either she doesn't feel you or she just doesn't like sex.or she probably has a lesbian partner.
So you have not been reading peoples comments so far bah?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by eze31362(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
just buy tiger nut and give to your woman to be chewing regularly, it cures dry private part, haya in hausa language
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
eze31362:
just buy tiger nut and give to your woman to be chewing regularly, it cures dry private part, haya in hausa language
Funny enough she knows about tiger nut very well.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Veiniously: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
It use to happen to my girl but once I go raw she starts to speak in tongues everywhere will be wet.

Apart from that even if she's not wet I do have enough pre cum on my dick to open a dried pussy if I go raw
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Mrklemo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=Martinez39s post=119452751]SHE IS NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU. SEX WITH YOU IS A CHORE.

If we are to go by this which might be right.. Why do they make KY Jelly... I mean the pussy lubricant?.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by wizod(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
This is dry season, everything wet is getting dried this time
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Lobos2277: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
It happens. There are things she can drink or eat that would make dripping.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Jozilinn: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
See as kpekus matter carry thread,if it's something else now 4 post, sometimes na you go dey post self.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by ogkrakkid(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
marlow1962:
cheesy Harmattan dy do ur gal
Weeereyy ree ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by GodHimself: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Buy KY Jelly from any pharmacy.

Islandboi:
Anytime I want to have sex with my woman her kpekus is always dry no matter the romance. I will tease, lick & suck her bobby , lick her neck, suck her ears and do all kinds of romance for over 30mins before sex

She always get wet no doubt,but once I dive in and start thrusting, her pussy just dries up, making my dick stiff and very difficult to penetrate. I end up having bruises. What can I do pls?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by placeofallure(f): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:
Anytime I want to have sex with my woman her kpekus is always dry no matter the romance. I will tease, lick & suck her bobby , lick her neck, suck her ears and do all kinds of romance for over 30mins before sex

She always get wet no doubt,but once I dive in and start thrusting, her pussy just dries up, making my dick stiff and very difficult to penetrate. I end up having bruises. What can I do pls?

She's not sexually aroused, that's why. She's not into you, she's not enjoying it, you are not emitting enough current, she's not feeling you. Ordinarily, juice is supposed to have filled everywhere, that's natural lubricant, that will allow for smooth passage to and fro, but once that's missing, expect to be bruised, those strands of hair will make sure of that, she would be bruised and traumatized too.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by placeofallure(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
marlow1962:
cheesy Harmattan dy do ur gal

Weyrey! grin

1 Like

Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
placeofallure:

She's not sexually aroused, that's why. She's not into you, she's not enjoying it, you are not emitting enough current, she's not feeling you. Ordinarily, juice is supposed to have filled everywhere, that's natural lubricant, that will allow for smooth passage to and fro, but once that's missing, expect to be bruised, those strands of hair will make sure of that, she would be bruised and traumatized too.
Lol. Different kind of comments. She won’t even let me go. Someone that calls me everyday is not into me? Well, you don’t know her. You are just making assumptions.

Why should I get a lubricate to have sex with a woman in the first place? I have never used any lubricate on any woman before since I have been having sex all my life….Thanks for the contribution anyways.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lobos2277:
It happens. There are things she can drink or eat that would make dripping.
Please suggest what she can drink or eat? Thanks!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by stanvesco(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:
This is just too much stress just to have sex. I will just let her be. I have been enduring it all this while but right now I will just let her be. We move!

Hehehe

If you let her be now...

Another one will be awaiting you Infront!

Learning to Bleep the hell out of a woman is part of the duties of a responsible man!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
GodHimself:
Buy KY Jelly from any pharmacy.

KY jelly just to have sex? Nawa oh!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by placeofallure(f): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:
Lol. Different kind of comments. She won’t even let me go. Someone that calls me everyday is not into me? Well, you don’t know her. You are just making assumptions.

Why should I get a lubricate to have sex with a woman in the first place? I have never used any lubricate on any woman before since I have been having sex all my life….Thanks for the contribution anyways.

I didn't say get a lubricant o, try to dey comprehend o, I mean the wetness of a woman is a natural lubricant.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Veiniously:
It use to happen to my girl but once I go raw she starts to speak in tongues everywhere will be wet.

Apart from that even if she's not wet I do have enough pre cum on my dick to open a dried pussy if I go raw
This is a different case my brother. I do go raw and end up having bruises. I’m tired.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
placeofallure:

I didn't say get a lubricant o, try to dey comprehend o, I mean the wetness of a woman is a natural lubricant.
We are saying the same thing. Getting her wet is not enough. Once she’s wet after pre-intimacy she would use her hand to insert my dick into her pussy after little thrusting her pussy will just be super tight and dry.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Don't turn olosho to wife una no go hear. She don over Bleep. It will take like 5 hefty guys to get her wet.. one on her right boobs, one on her left boobs one on her clit. You kissing her. And me ready to pound her once she is wet and ready. Let me know when you want me to help out

Lol.. You no well I swear.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by placeofallure(f): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
come ma finish work on your sexy body na. kiss

As what? As her bf, fiance, sugar daddy, fwb, client or wetin? Ask her for her account number instead, this is Christmas period abeg!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:

Ever thought if she is sexually attracted to you?
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
stanvesco:

Hehehe

If you let her be now...

Another one will be awaiting you Infront!

Learning to Bleep the hell out of a woman is part of the duties of a responsible man!
my brother I have been sex no be today o!

I have never experience this type of pussy before. Maybe its medical condition or something. Who knows!
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Ever thought if she is sexually attracted to you?
Of course she is sexually attracted to me.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jozilinn:
See as kpekus matter carry thread,if it's something else now 4 post, sometimes na you go dey post self.
Bros kpekus business na big business oh.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by RealLagosBoy: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Buy a water based Lubricant.
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by tolugar: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Islandboi:

Just tell her to stop smoking and reduce alcohol. Also go and buy ky jelly and blow nonstop
Re: My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! by Islandboi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
tolugar:

Just tell her to stop smoking and reduce alcohol. Also go and buy ky jelly and blow nonstop
She doesn’t smoke or drink. I will try the KY jelly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / 18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 1 By Teddy Cee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.